The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 30-07-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 16
masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

2 malay milfs that always downblouse not that pretty but still fuckable and horny.
Old 30-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by masam View Post

2 malay milfs that always downblouse not that pretty but still fuckable and horny.
Second 1 braless?? Looks gooood
Old 30-07-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
The ice-cream you mean?
Yes, the first part, brother. By the way, unexpectedly saw one of my own the other day after a long time. Was seated opposite to a skinny petite tanned girl quite leggy wearing a light chocolatish dress that reached below her knees. When about to get down the bus she slided down her seat a little but out of a sudden she lifted both her legs high up for a few seconds and voluntarily showed her white panties

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, this zaogeng happened abt 6 years ago, accidentally, after my former company's Dinner and Dance event, involving the chiobu in BLUE in the above pic, who was a colleague at my company (let's call her "Hui Min", close but not her real name). 22 years old at the time.
This pic was taken the night of the zaogeng. I think i have shared some details on another thread couple years ago, but no pic. We didn't work closely in the office -- Hui Min was in the PR department, i was in sales/marketing, but know her well enough from company events and office gatherings.

She was at my table for the DnD, seated next to me, and we talked a little. Because the event was sponsor by our wine company client, there was lots of drinking that evening and she was quite tipsy, with a glow more apparent than in this pic. We found out that we lived near each other on the east, and she mentioned her dad would fetch her at 12 midnight and if I wanted to drive back, I was welcome. I accepted, since the DnD event was pretty far, near Great World City (this was before TAXI app days haha)

Fast forward to evening's end - it was about 11.30pm and she told me her dad would fetch her soon, so we left together, said bye to our colleagues. We went out side the hotel, and took a seat away from the crowded lobby at bus stop. We were seated next to each other, her dress was already quite short, so a zaogeng incident was threatened!

She slowly started falling asleep, and when she lean forward (eyes half closed, drowsy) her dress fell forward and i could see her half cup black bra and top of areola coming into view. I ogled for a little, then straightened her up so she didnt fall off the bench. I admit, i placed hands just above her boobs to straighten her up. But then she started falling backwards slowly, because it was obvious she was tipsy .. at this point leh, i more scared her dad drive up and see his daughter tipsy on bench with me! but as she leaned back (my hand holding her back so she didn't fall) , her dress started rising , slowly, and aiyoh leh, soon a small black thong came into view

contd..
Old 05-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Bros, this zaogeng happened abt 6 years ago, accidentally, after my former company's Dinner and Dance event, involving the chiobu in BLUE in the above pic, who was a colleague at my company (let's call her "Hui Min", close but not her real name). 22 years old at the time.
This pic was taken the night of the zaogeng. I think i have shared some details on another thread couple years ago, but no pic. We didn't work closely in the office -- Hui Min was in the PR department, i was in sales/marketing, but know her well enough from company events and office gatherings.

She was at my table for the DnD, seated next to me, and we talked a little. Because the event was sponsor by our wine company client, there was lots of drinking that evening and she was quite tipsy, with a glow more apparent than in this pic. We found out that we lived near each other on the east, and she mentioned her dad would fetch her at 12 midnight and if I wanted to drive back, I was welcome. I accepted, since the DnD event was pretty far, near Great World City (this was before TAXI app days haha)

Fast forward to evening's end - it was about 11.30pm and she told me her dad would fetch her soon, so we left together, said bye to our colleagues. We went out side the hotel, and took a seat away from the crowded lobby at bus stop. We were seated next to each other, her dress was already quite short, so a zaogeng incident was threatened!

She slowly started falling asleep, and when she lean forward (eyes half closed, drowsy) her dress fell forward and i could see her half cup black bra and top of areola coming into view. I ogled for a little, then straightened her up so she didnt fall off the bench. I admit, i placed hands just above her boobs to straighten her up. But then she started falling backwards slowly, because it was obvious she was tipsy .. at this point leh, i more scared her dad drive up and see his daughter tipsy on bench with me! but as she leaned back (my hand holding her back so she didn't fall) , her dress started rising , slowly, and aiyoh leh, soon a small black thong came into view

contd..
Wa not bad ah bro, never try to take photos ah?
Looking forward to next instalment
Old 05-08-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Wa not bad ah bro, never try to take photos ah?
Looking forward to next instalment
no lah bro, in those days my phone not really camera ready

more to follow
Old 05-08-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

den wat happened ??....quick continue leh, bro Thor ....so exciting !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays many women like wearing those jeans short all cut up that there if at right position you can actually see the panties color...got lucky yesterday at vivo when saw this young milf attending to her kid in child stroller, her ass side was facing me when bend forward to attend to her kid and it pulled up her shorts a little and can see quite a view of her panty color which was pink...i think if she goes up escalator, viewing from below most likely can see her pussy area too...
Old 05-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

contd..
Did she ZG in this dress? Doesn't look like it to me...
Old 05-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
bleustone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
nowadays many women like wearing those jeans short all cut up that there if at right position you can actually see the panties color...got lucky yesterday at vivo when saw this young milf attending to her kid in child stroller, her ass side was facing me when bend forward to attend to her kid and it pulled up her shorts a little and can see quite a view of her panty color which was pink...i think if she goes up escalator, viewing from below most likely can see her pussy area too...
True, sometimes can see cameltoe too
Old 05-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wife zaogeng at home counted?

Last edited by Maxrebirth; 01-09-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
DogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to behold

Where the zaogeng? All covered up leh
Old 05-08-2018, 01:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Looks like

Old 05-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thor looking forward to your story - up with your hammer with Hui Min!
Old 05-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RojanaMamba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Young angmoh gals are more daring, their jean shorts have big opening and could see their full butt cheeks in their thongs/gstring
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1