The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wettisyu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=alpha

Alpha from Lust

Looks: 9/10 attractive and lovely face she and a very sweet alluring smile.
Body: 8/10 figure and body is in shape, smooth skin barely any rolls or stretch’s marks that I’ve caught.
Frenching: passionate with lots of tongue and almost never breaking away.
BBBJ: 9/10 real good, her suction and sloppiness drenching my cock with her saliva
FJ: 8/10 since she is slim it was so easy to throw to any position I like. Very horny girl. Very energetic and will always that twerking movement while I am fucking her.

Rtf: yes
Old 18-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light

Poseidon - Jane

Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Boobs 9/10
This is my second rtf already. She’s heading back on Thursday. Good to try before she heads back to bkk
Old 18-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Magicoishi is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Morning session with Jane from Club Friday

OKT bro was quick to respond and I was able to schedule a morning session.

She’s been here previously and I got to book her on her trip this time round.

She was all dolled up with makeup and greeted me in a white dress with feathers. She looks like she’s competing in a beauty pageant competition.

Jane is really petite. She’s only 42 KG inclusive of her enhanced boobs. If you like skinny girls with long legs and melons, she’s the one.
Her face and complexion is very close to the pictures posted. Apart from her high forehead, she looks pretty.

She greeted me and place my clothes neatly on the lounge chair. We then proceeded to shower. Not much action going during the shower. It was pretty sop. There were black rubber bath slippers in the bathroom. This is a plus for me.

We proceed to the bed and she covered herself with the blanket. Shortly, she came on top of me and asked if she could kiss me all over. She also started to moan while kissing and kicking me all over.

I proceed to touch her and manoeuvre her into a lotus position. I started licking her tits. I believe that Jane’s erogenous spot is her tits. She started to moan more and more. She moved into a bj position and started giving me bbbj. Her BBBJ skills is acceptable but not the best. I started fingering her with one finger and proceeded with two. She did not retaliate and submitted to my fingers. Her pussy wall was really moist and soft inside. I believe that it’s a norm for Jane to have frequent sex.

It was enjoyable watching Jane blow me from the reflection of the cabinet’s mirror.

She then put on the cap for me on and started to ride and sit on me when we fucked. She’s a wild rider and my first shot came shortly. I want to elaborate on her figure. She’s really lean and her figure is top notch. She has a nice ass too. The only flaws were some of the dark patches of skin and stretch marks on her breast.

During the 69 position, I stretched her ass and her butthole seems to be easily stretched. I believe that anal sex is a norm for her. I am not sure if any bros has tried to do AJ with her.

I hope that Club Friday okt can continue bringing good quality girls like that.
Old 18-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

This thread is mainly for great bonk FR?

Decided to write This FR even though I know I will get zapped again. 🙏🙏🙏

* this FR is mainly base on my own experience. It may helps for some, which can take this FR as a reference. Money can earn back, but time and getting visa to sneak out not easy for some. 😅

Texted few OKT for their FL, but slot un available for few as quite last mins. I recall I read about melon good bbbj skill, Quickly Did some read up on ALL melon FR from C88. Decided to give it a try although her body type doesn’t meet my requirement, I am going for her BBBJ skill after reading all FR and her time slot matched.

OKT 10/10: very prompt response
Melon Look 7/10: quite round face, it’s still her.
Body 7/10: body quite fair, consider very meaty to me, meaty thigh, boobs quite nice, nipple light colour, slight tummy fat.
BBBJ: quite good suction, but not long. Half shaft, can’t DT. Keep asking ok, can FJ?
FJ 6/10: only two position starts complain pain.
GFE 1/10: the moment she opened the door, I hand her those fruits I bought for her, she said 谢谢 and smile(1 point here). But after that no more smiling Liao, back to business.

Remarks:
Very nice and great response OKT.
I know it’s a budget bonk, I didn’t expect to be perfect bonk.
But I did have a great bonk with Bee(CF) for the same damage.

Just my luck that chosen wrong lady, or maybe lady don’t like me.
I in and out of the place less than 25mins. Light Touch her nipple she complain pain and said as some clients squeeze it very hard. Change position she said pain, and if pump deep her face like angry type.

Lastly, above is Just my own experience. Everyone will have different experience even with the same FL. For those who like chubby, bubbly body type you may want to try, at your own risk.

Happy bonking everyone. 🙏
Old 18-10-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Annie
Date: October 18
Shave : Yes
French: Yes (a lot of tongue fighting)
English: Abit
Looks: 9/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs: Natural or Enchanced (not sure)
CIM: did not try
DT: 10/10
AR: did not try
Service: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Super good GFE. She makes me feel very comfortable. Treat me with care. Started to blow me as she bathe me. One of my best experience.
Old 18-10-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstokes View Post
Victoria from AA
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=903382

Easily the BEST BBBJ I’ve had this year; she’s got the slurping action, the sloppiness, the suction, the hard hard hard work.

That’s what I enjoyed the most imho, she’s a hard worker who’s out to please.

Gotta admit I wasn’t on form today due to lack of sleep but this legend just kept going and didn’t complain or black face one bit- her price is premium and it’s worth every cent;

You can truly tell the hardworkers from the “just want to get it over and done with” ladies with their service quality- Victoria was all about the latter.

Simple example was when I was going to cum during my second shot and she went all out pushing everything away to rush to my cock with her mouth and let me explode everything down her throat.

Fantastic rack too; it’s so soft, supple, perfect pair of tits.

She reminds me abit of Nami Itoshino :P

Thanks AA brilliant bonk!

(Location G hotel; secret entrance, lots of clean towels(!), relatively clean room)
Visited her yesterday too. Time given to me between first and second shot is about half an hour of chat. Plenty of time to recover and 2nd shot came relatively quick. I am usually not able to do 2nd shot.
Old 18-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
hdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

Wagon, Lust

Okt was a pleasant guy, as usual nothing much to highlight here, friendly and efficient I guess? Pretty standard SOPs.

But diving more into my session with Wagon

Looks: 9/10 drop dead gorgeous but has abit thai tanned

Body: 9/10 natural beautiful shapely body, with natural are real and can grope.

Bbbj: it was excelleeeeeeeent, warm wet mouth with lots of saliva… face and slow you ask and she will deliver

Fj: Tight pussy babe open to changing positions. Soft moans and have a cute and young cfm face. She is very pro active. And has extra bouncy tits for the view.

GFE: very strong with lot of hug and cuddling. she was sweet and easy to chat with.

Rtf: got chance for me to rtf I sure go.
Old 18-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shortcake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jelly/ TC

Similar to posted pic so don't really need to discount. When i enter the room she held my hand lead me to the bed, couldn't wait for action to start, start grabbing her boob with her dress on, we proceed to shower request her to give me a blowjob while showering. After all the washing and bj head to the bed more steamy action! She start to lick me from neck to bbbj(Her tongue dam sensation) very ticklish! Solid bbbj making lot's of eye contact ball licking hands free blowjob, told her to stop as i really CUMMING soon! She just gave me a quick smile and continue even faster until my first load explode into her mouth.( She make sure every drop of your's is dry up before withdrawing! Made some chit chat while resting her english is good so no issue for us. 2nd round was started slowly stroking my dick while chatting until my xdd is hard, proceed to bbbj ( she really know how to use her mouth to please a man) told her capped on, she rode me first (controling the pace she like) flip her over i took over control trusts her hard in missionary follow by doggy with the load piak piak sound and her moan couldn't take it any more and unload my 2nd load!

Not gonna rate as individual preference for rating. So just rougly share how's my session with her.
Old 18-10-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
prisonbreaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Zoey from FAIRIESFINDER
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=904267

Face: Very pretty office ladies looks with sharp features, exactly my type
Body: slim with meat at the right places. Nice back view and smooth skin. And oh yes, that seductive smell
Boobs: Her enhanced set is actually not bad. Looks natural and soft to the touch in most positions.
French: lips locking
BBBJ: Strong suction; have to control in case CIM
FJ: Tight and wet, you will cum soon
GF: Shower and care for you, plus point is her strong massage skill
RTF: definitely yes

Old 18-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Pone, ThaiConcepts:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=904215

Location: Central area, 5mins from MRT station if walking. Able to find roadside parking in the area. Abit cork up on my part when reaching, didn't read the location given by ThaiConcepts bro carefully, ended up at wrong location and need to walk 10mins but kudos to ThaiConcepts bro for accommodating 10mins delay from booking time. No hassle to go up to Pone.

Look: 8.5/10 When opened door, welcomed by the cute early 20s Pone. She's wearing the same white/blue cropped outfit in the 4th photo, has some tattoos.
Body/Boobs: 9/10 Stats is similar to the profile so all good. Slim and her boobs are large B and handful to me even though a previous bro commented Pone wanted to have some silicon.
Shower: 6.5/10 Toilet/shower space is small so shower is pretty SOP but she accompanied me in and help wash my back mostly, and poured Listerine for me before washing herself abit.
Bbbj/Pussy: 8.5/10 After drying, went to the bed and some chitchatting and kissing. After some kissing, went down to suck her boobs and going down her shaven pussy before she gave me a BBBJ with nice licking. As she's wearing braces, so it was mostly a slow BBBJ and took her time.
FJ: 8/10 Started with her riding on top, not bad to see a nice view of her boobs bouncing in front and me grabbing it. Changed to doggy and then finally at missionary. Only managed 1 shot as it was tiring day for me, TCSS after deed is done.
GFE: 9/10 Good GFE and quite a friendly girl so bros do take care of her.
RTF: Likely YES, will like to return for a better bonk. Hopefully toilet can be bigger. Recommend for bros who like a pretty young lass who is friendly and good body.
Old 18-10-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
KaleyC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...6#post21735106

Looks: 9/10 pretty look
Body: 9/10 slim body and fair skin
Boobs: 8/10 natural boobs
French: 10/10 long lost gf
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction
FJ: 10/10 hardworking and accommodating in varies position
GFE: 9/10 like long lost gf
RTF: Yes
Old 18-10-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bonbonbonki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Melon, Cs88

Pretty charming face. Looks 95% same in photos. Her body is curvy with Snow White skin colour.

Very willing to please. Soft light kisses with hair pulling and non stop body caressing. Can’t forget one of a kind action during 69. I can’t get enough licking and sucking her her tiny clit and diving in her wet pussy.
Bonking wise, I honestly feel that she is for demure kind of bonking. Fucked her from behind slow and deep. Feeling her wet push after painting her was just super siok. Managed to do cowgirl too, just wow view of her charming face and curvy body. In no time I uncapped and splashed all my army on her breast. Happy cock happy man. Siok bros.

Gfe: she definitely gave me good Gfe. Not time watcher
Old 18-10-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
dontmakemesoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time :17 Oct 11 pm
DMG : 120 for 1 shot
Company : Thaiconcepts
FL : Jelly
Location: Central hotel alot car parking lot very near mrt 5 min walk
Room: clean and provide towel

Wanted to book pone but she fully booked. So okt recommended me Jelly

Face : Got the Joanne Peh actress looks alike
Body: White and natural with no sight of baby damage. have belly stud and some tattoo on her back

Started with some BBBJ will give some eye contact wet and sloppy. Ask for some deep throat and she did it. When super hard ask her help me cap on. Did cowgirl she will bite her lip and use hand to hold her boob. Started from slow to fast until I told her to stop and change position to doggy. Her pussy very wet and tight very low mileage

This is the part she shock me the most. With her big and sexy ass I hold her hip and pound her even harder until I cum. Rested awhile and have a chit chat with her. She will do some very light massage for me until time up

Overall
Cfm rtf on her with 2 shot. With a few more guidance she cfm can give pse
Old 18-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Fr for Yuri from Casanova

Looks: seductive with those ah Lian looks

Body: curvy toned body. Super turned on with her tats

Boobs: natural, nice to grab

Pussy: trimmed

BBBJ: moderate to crazy type of suction and licking, she score well here, those who like long BJ she is good

FJ: accommodated to my requests.

Gfe: a bit of awkwardness at first but connection was built over time. Her first day today, might take some time to lighten up but she still tried her best

Rtf: yes
Old 18-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsecretl View Post
Went back to club friday bro for bubbles again, can click with her and hence everything is more enjoyable.

Above photo is probably the closest, as usual, typical thai tan. no need say more, very hardworking, natural wet but the neh, si beh dua liao ahhhh.

Bro club friday is very responsive and helpful as usual
Can zhutzhut or not?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1