The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Roman303030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Scam on wechat! !

Hi guy , anybody get scam by this prc girl asking to buy iTunes card ? Before meet out with her . I feel so angry and wait at downstairs for her and ask to buy itune card for her .Stay at AMK center .Name call 小芯. Please be careful her . I let her cheated .
Old 19-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
3l3ctr0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Scam on wechat! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman303030 View Post
Hi guy , anybody get scam by this prc girl asking to buy iTunes card ? Before meet out with her . I feel so angry and wait at downstairs for her and ask to buy itune card for her .Stay at AMK center .Name call 小芯. Please be careful her . I let her cheated .
bro becareful.. not just itune card.. even alipay credits also.. they usually ask ppl to buy frm AXS machine etc.. if encounter such cases just head home.. diy save urself the trouble.
Old 19-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing to say.
Feel nothing for TS..
Only feel sorry for other bros effort..
Old 19-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

there is a thread on this already... just be careful... no COD, ask to buy top up cards, u know it is fake

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jason73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do they get the money from this card?
Old 19-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Facepalm this have been highlighted many times even some sharing..... the tactic......
Old 20-08-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Next time any gals add n chat with u n say they moonlighting for expenses to cope with anything jus ask them the mode of payment can liao la!!!I tried sounding out so many gals liao I always ask how to pay they always will say after deed then pay but if u ask further pay by what n they will say 1st meeting not convenient to take cash ask u to buy cards then u can jus stop talking to them anymore bcos it's surely a farking scam!!Just think for once with our big head who on earth will say no to cold hard cash n wan to take cards for payment!!!Then why they cannot take the cash n buy the cards themselves???Just think hard n u will know Bro....cheong hard but safely n stop getting cheated by all this bastard n bitches!!Always remember to do COD Bro....
Old 20-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Just recently I was free after work so I decided to try n see how far these scams will go so I agreed to do a meet up with a gal from wechat n she said pay only after bonk so I just went to the meet up address given n upon reaching I smsed her said I arrived then she ask me take pic of my loc so I folo her instructions n took a pic then she ask me go buy card so I went to a 7-11 store n asked the staff to let me take a pic of the iTunes card n send her the pic.....haha!!guess what??just as I expected she say scratch the card n show her the pin numbers behind!!so how is this called payment after bonk??so I started to call her a liar n she oso started to flare up calling me names n all sorts of things u can think of n things doesn't end just yet!!I blocked her n even deleted her from my ctc but she actually keep sending me fren request just to send me those curse n swear sms till I got so fed up I report her to wechat admin n thankfully it works n everything stopped from then....so Bros if any of u wanna try jus take note that it's no use just blocking n deleting them bcos they can jus send u a request again with all the cursing n swearing sms!!but thinking back it's actually quite funbut definitely not the curse n swear sms!!
Old 20-08-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jtjr3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

people are so stupid !!! omg. perhaps this is why pap still getting votes la. stupidity has no boundaries
Old 20-08-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickahben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Scam on wechat! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtjr3112 View Post
people are so stupid !!! omg. perhaps this is why pap still getting votes la. stupidity has no boundaries
well said!
Old 20-08-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
GaoMouLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
well said!
Second that
Old 20-08-2015, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
JimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
there is a thread on this already... just be careful... no COD, ask to buy top up cards, u know it is fake
Very good advice
Old 20-08-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FartingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another thread on wechat scams?
Old 20-08-2015, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason73 View Post
How do they get the money from this card?
once they get the pin from the back of the card, they can just activate it on their end online. and most likely you are speaking to a dude instead of a zarbor.

always Cash after Deed and When it's too good to be true, it's not true.
Old 20-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
so Bros if any of u wanna try jus take note that it's no use just blocking n deleting them bcos they can jus send u a request again with all the cursing n swearing sms!!but thinking back it's actually quite funbut definitely not the curse n swear sms!!

Must be typical china cheaters. If they cannot cheat you, they will scold u until the world comes down.

Now it is 7 month... Even "good brothers" don't like such vulgarities... Maybe they should go after them..

or those who got cheated... Take the name from the wechat, write on piece of paper, burn together with some joss papers, ask them to go after these cheaters...

Don't be surprise if papers come out scammers got caught by police few days later...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1