The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thethinnestman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
newbie to mp need some help😬

hello all my laojiaos in this threads… going to my first MP soon want to ask what do you guys do when getting the massage… just lie down flat… or touchy touchy a little!

do give me some of your tips and experience thanks!
Old 03-07-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: newbie to mp need some help😬

I'll usually lie down flat but have a conversation with the ML. When she asks me to turn around then that's where she'll ask the gq and sensual starts..
Old 03-07-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
I'll usually lie down flat but have a conversation with the ML. When she asks me to turn around then that's where she'll ask the gq and sensual starts..
ah but not too sure if i’m able to touch them while they’re massaging you haha
Old 03-07-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll try to brush their thighs and praise them la haha.
Old 03-07-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
I'll try to brush their thighs and praise them la haha.
haha thanks man will try and take notes guess have to pay for lessons hehe
Old 03-07-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 960 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinnestman View Post
hello all my laojiaos in this threads… going to my first MP soon want to ask what do you guys do when getting the massage… just lie down flat… or touchy touchy a little!

Hey bro, quit before its too late!
Old 03-07-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Quote:

You tell them to hit your aeroplane immediately
Old 03-07-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
haha jialat never ending spiral
Old 03-07-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Phoenix007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, I strongly suggest you to rethink this decision to go mp for hanky panky. It’s waste of time, money and your energy. It will start just as massage only, then it will bring you into hj only, after some time b2b with hj only, then bj only la and then fj and no coming back. You need very strong will power to leave this habit and It’s not very very easy. I believe many of our bros here struggling how to leave this habit. Sorry, if this hurts but it’s real.

To go for hanky panky you need to tell lies to your partner, parents, friends and relatives, sometimes skip your favourite sport, skip office sometimes, etc., Instead use all the 3 (time, money and energy) wisely for something good.

As one of our bro said, Quit before it’s too late
Old 03-07-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all

Quote:
haha jialat never ending spiral
curious, where's your first one and how was it? pretty? massage good? and how'd you chance about this website?

i walked into a HC totally by chance. was surprised when she asked GQ cause it's in orchard area, then realised so many spas around the area that offers this. so i came on to sammyboy and ask around.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 960 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
curious, where's your first one and how was it? pretty? massage good? and how'd you chance about this website?

i walked into a HC totally by chance. was surprised when she asked GQ cause it's in orchard area, then realised so many spas around the area that offers this. so i came on to sammyboy and ask around.

I rmb my first ever visit about 10 years ago, the auntie ask if she can touch my dick, im like WTF fk off knn, i demanded her to pay me money for touching my dick and almost went to police.

Time flies, i am visiting them almost everyday now.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post

Man, my first visit was at bukit timah plaza (this was before they renovated so don't ask for contact) when I was still serving the nation. The woman, Taiwanese I think, offered massage + mosha + hj. Got instantly hooked and never looked back, until I brought my friend there and the dua xian pao said he got to do fj with her.

Went onto condo based ML during the times of litiger, chewyfruit, etc, and now I'm back chionging between both shop and condo based MLs.

It's a black hole that you're throwing your money to, but it's a rather enjoyable one.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!

Yes, now u probably have your waves of the oceans touching your feet. Turn back and walk away before it's too late. Some of us are so deep into the ocean that we can't swim back.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe u can stop this, no worries... but visiting the FL dome maybe? from ocean to abyss..
Old 04-07-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
i salute you for posting this comment even though you are an advertiser. serious respect.

i would advise the same. once you tried commercial, you will never enjoy normal girls anymore. unless their kungfu is strong. but if their kungfu is strong, imagine the number of sparring partners they have been with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1