The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 01-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Went to one in the area. MILF in late 40s, early 50s, slim, nice tits, and good attitude. Felt my LJ stand when I first saw her, so finally looked her up after weeks of procrastination. Standard massage, hj with some roaming. She refused to let me dig her. But no issue, with time, the cave will open. It's whether I want to invest more time and money in prying it open. This joint is not new to me, I am an old client but have outgrown the menu long ago. Until of course i saw this milf. Not for lovers of syt
Hi bro into milf too any chance to share this milf contact or location. Thanks
Old 01-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Visited the PRC ML on second floor next to tattoo shop...$30 for 30 mins and IMO, massage of 4/10...no teasing whatsoever and GQ popped towards the end of the 30 mins.

No full serv and didnt ask her what other services she provides. Mentioned only have $50 in wallet and she replied can PayLah...

Declined politely and attitude turned cold...i guess its my first and last time there...
Wah still around that place. The current ML cannot make it one le.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visited the PRC ML on second floor next to tattoo shop...$30 for 30 mins and IMO, massage of 4/10...no teasing whatsoever and GQ popped towards the end of the 30 mins.

No full serv and didnt ask her what other services she provides. Mentioned only have $50 in wallet and she replied can PayLah...

Declined politely and attitude turned cold...i guess its my first and last time there...
I saw her too sitting on the chair.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the shop NATURE TCM?
near the popular coffee +-x / chill out place
Old 06-04-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Wah long time nvr visit tg pgr plz... near thai restaurant used to hv one old lady boss and a young milf.. used to go early or late night to fk the young horny milf... then she moved to orchard plaza basement clean shop... we still fk there and she moved to balestier until she left sg...that was a good time.. can raw too... horny young juicy milf with one kid
Old 06-04-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i have not been to this place before. recently i took a short stroll here at night with my OC. Sadly, I can only use corner of my eye to recce and make mental note. i was shocked to see the number of shops here ! though i have not spot any outstanding ones.

what i did notice is, 1st floor common area bench may have 1 or 2 very nicely dressed hot lady sitting there among a bunch of old uncles / grandfathers. wonder if this means anything? or by chance they happen to be there.

till my next walkabout. hope can find a target.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post

what i did notice is, 1st floor common area bench may have 1 or 2 very nicely dressed hot lady sitting there among a bunch of old uncles / grandfathers. wonder if this means anything? or by chance they happen to be there.

till my next walkabout. hope can find a target.
The ladies are probably the befriender or social workers trying to reach out to the growing lonely elderly there. I was one of the old lonely man there and they ask me eat already? Where are my children?

Hope you can quickly resume your operation PG there and update us.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Wah long time nvr visit tg pgr plz... near thai restaurant used to hv one old lady boss and a young milf.. used to go early or late night to fk the young horny milf... then she moved to orchard plaza basement clean shop... we still fk there and she moved to balestier until she left sg...that was a good time.. can raw too... horny young juicy milf with one kid
Er...how does a young MILF looks like?

Can someone show me a picture of a SMILF?

Last edited by piichai; 06-04-2021 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro...key word is "used to have" lah...so a young MILF then is now a fully certified MILF ..

And that's all I have to say about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro...key word is "used to have" lah...so a young MILF then is now a fully certified MILF ..

And that's all I have to say about that
Before : Transition of a Young Gal to a MILF
Now : Full Blown MILF

Can we have a proper name for SYT -> MILF transitional period?
Old 06-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

SMILF?

Quote:
Before : Transition of a Young Gal to a MILF
Now : Full Blown MILF

Can we have a proper name for SYT -> MILF transitional period?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
SMILF?
Hahahaha.like dat oso can??

OK ah as long as not SMLJ or SMURF !!

this one can?

Thanks foxriver for upping the pts.

Last edited by piichai; 06-04-2021 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster (P)

Think I'll copyright SMILF to define sweet young MILF

Don't mind SMURFETTE tho....She's cute in blue...And no...the picture fail big time....Hahahahaha

Quote:
Hahahaha.like dat oso can??

OK ah as long as not SMLJ or SMURF !!

this one can?

Old 06-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Probably around mid 30 that time with one kid not yet 40
Old 06-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Probably around mid 30 that time with one kid not yet 40
Sweet face like village girl with big eyes, big & natural soft boobs, horny n lonely in sg very wet and noisy hv to ask her to lower down her voice as next door got hair salon ... those were the days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1