The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
She was here just a few months ago under dreamz88 as Sindee. IIRC she is half thai half Indian, nose is sharp but not fake lol. Works as a chef I think
No wonder full easily la. Have customer base already. But in all honesty her looks are really captivating imho.
Old 20-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Don't talk cock lor.... you are our energizer bunny, batteries will never run dry 1 lor

You also an energizer bunny bro. haha

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 20-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
You also an energizer bunny bro. haha
No lor, I old man liao

KOC88 is our undisputed energizer bunny, no one in dome 1 can dethrone him
Old 20-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
terulll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Milk from Titaniumbabes 11am

Amazing boonks, i was 30 mins late because i lost reception of my phone so i can't text okt, go to the place around 11.23 greeted by this amazing girl, she speaks good english and for me somehow she looks a bit like latina, greaat boobs and body.

This is the best session i have ever had, she is a one of a kind rare amazing girl, i definitely will go back to her.

Two thumbs up for titanium babes for having such an amazing arsenal of girls

overall it was an amazing session even though i was a bit late

RTF: ABSOLUTELY I WILL
Old 20-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
Xiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Which means customers are also captured in the CCTV?
CCTV everywhere bro. Nothing surprising.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lor, I old man liao

KOC88 is our undisputed energizer bunny, no one in dome 1 can dethrone him
U mai lai, bro...my knees still feels like jelly hor...walk also got problem now...simi la undisputed...more like unable liao
Old 20-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilback76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Sherbet Grape
Probably my look and size turn her off.
Shower- 5/10 (clean front & 2ic)
GFE - 2/10
Bbbj - 2/10 (less than 3mins)
Kissing - 0/10 (no kissing at all)
Painting & Fingering - never try
Boobs - 7/10 (firm with ripe nipple)
FJ - 3/10 (cowgirl n job done)
No time for 2ND shot....no offence to OKT but just to share....
Old 20-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
U mai lai, bro...my knees still feels like jelly hor...walk also got problem now...simi la undisputed...more like unable liao
knee hurt but your 2IC is still humping like no tomorrow lor
Old 20-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Booked Fanny from Emmanuelle on Sat.

When reached the location, OKT said she wasn't ready. Waited 15 mins and I replied if she is not ready, I can change to Jennifer

OKT only replied when I entered the place which kinda of cause a bit of confusion.

Looks: 9/10 Her eyes are really pretty even though she had very light make up. Very sharp features.
Body: 7/10 Her tight dress didn't do her justice as it seems overflow with flesh. More towards meaty side with no ink on her skin. Pretty fair complexion.
Boobs: 9/10 Indeed DD. Felt natural from initial grab but you will start to realize that she had implants. Quite good feel though
Frenching: 6/10 Had braces so didn't use her lips. Kinda weird to french.
BBBJ: 7/10 Can be better but she kinda made up by being very hardworking with about 10mins of action.
FJ: 8/10 Very hardworking girl as she rides on top. 1st shot no issue. 2nd shot could complete by FJ as didn't have enough sleep from late nights so did BJ then CIM.
GFE: 9/10 More like JC GF. Very SYT feel
RTF: Nah... still had Fanny in my mind.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Booked Fanny from Emmanuelle.

Buay kam wan. This time OKT didn't pang seh me. Managed to get Fanny.

Looks: 9.5/10 Model looks. Her makeup enhanced her pretty feature even more.
Body: 9.5/10 Petite figure with her 155ish height. Nice ass and had ink on her left thigh.
Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced C. Not too hard.
Frenching: 6/10 Had braces. Did more kissing instead.
Shower: 9/10 Started teasing the moment I entered the room with kisses. Then after cleaning, teased with BJ and the rubbed against her vagina.
OMG.
BBBJ: 8/10 Very hardworking and went to the balls. Wanted 69 but she refused painting.
FJ: 9/10 Very tight. Very hardworking girl as she rides on top. 1st shot no issue. 2nd shot couldn't complete by FJ as didn't have enough sleep from late nights so did BJ then CIM in toilet.
GFE: 10/10 More like Cheeky GF. Very SYT feel (KOC88 bro's tip does work)
RTF: Yes.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
tuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No lor... in the past can see you post FR everyday....

Now you diam diam secretly go bonk and never share
ROFLOL bro KOC u cant run far with x-ray eyes in here 😅
Old 20-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Have anyone tired fanny from emm
Kindly please
Many tks
Old 20-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuss View Post
ROFLOL bro KOC u cant run far with x-ray eyes in here 😅
Two days two bonks liao la...omg the audience so demanding meh...really must go 7 bonks in 7 days meh??? I am ah pek liao la. Can the young ppl step it up? Lol
Old 20-06-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 19
SteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud of

any bros tried this babe yet? cant find any FR on her

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=652003
Old 20-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Two days two bonks liao la...omg the audience so demanding meh...really must go 7 bonks in 7 days meh??? I am ah pek liao la. Can the young ppl step it up? Lol
Roger! Right on it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1