The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Bros saddick,are you mentioning this http://chiangmaiairporttaxi.com/
Old 17-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

Carabao concert

Bros here in this thread,sidetrack a bit.Anyone going to Carabao concert @ Kallang Theatre on the 25th Sept Sunday?
Old 17-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Hi Bros hunterhiIn your PM,you said that Silkair flight is direct.Correct?Cos i thought you want to stopover in Bangkok.
Old 17-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bri, Silkair does not fly daily, as they fly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday n Sunday... As they have good price with all in... I will take TG in Nov to stopover for a friend wedding at Bangkok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiamSq View Post
Hi Bros hunterhiIn your PM,you said that Silkair flight is direct.Correct?Cos i thought you want to stopover in Bangkok.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros saddick,is this the night bazzar that you mention?:
Yup, that is the location and the airport taxi. But airport taxi charge much more than tuk tuk. So depend on your budget. Since I told you the expensive way by airport taxi, now I might as well tell you the cheapest way..

After you got your luggage... relax... dun kan cheong, walk around the airport and buy yourself a fruit juice..., take out your xigarette, then you walk out of the airport entrance, turn right and walk a little and you will see a silver floor-standing ashtray, xmoke there. While xmoking there, you will see ppl alighting from tuk tuk. Approach that tuk tuk and tell him 'Night bazaar', and say 60Baht? Whatever the price, dun waste time bargaining for less than SGD1. Remember, Chiang Mai is a chillout place, and it will be even more chillout if you go Pai(Northern Chiang Mai).

As for airlines, just google online and all the prices are there. But if you want more challenging. Fly to BKK and spend a Happening night there, next morning take a 15 hours train to CNX. That is if you like to see countryside scenery and space out... doing something close to nothing.

And yes, you can roam around by yurself. I backpack there alone from BKK to CNX recently. You know what? I even met a 23yrs old chio Korean chic backpack aloneeee.. and I am sitting next to her in the trainnnnn. And the 2 of us even share a taxi to night bazaarrrrr, and makan breakfast togetherrrrr.. Anyway, within few days later, I joined a cooking class and met 2 Sweedish girls and we meet up after the tourrrr, and they even went up to my hotel room to chill outtttt. So, traveling alone can be fun. But you cannot think like a Singaporean, you know. You gotto kick back and unwind your stress.

Last edited by saddick; 19-09-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 19-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

Hi Bros saddick,thanks for the input !I think i will take a airport taxi transfer to my lodging place especially after a tiring flight duration of 5 hours plus.Heard its around Baht 120 for airport transfer,just in case leave anything things behind still can trace back.
Do agree with your point,should really let go and unwind like what you do.And expect the unexpected through the journey
For Bangkok,i have no problem roaming around.So Chiang Mai should be more easier to get familiar with,thats what i think.
Old 19-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

This is the Chinese article by a Singaporean travel journalist,and that is my 1st source getting to know PAI.He too is impressed by PAI,and mind you;this guy have been to many places in the world.

Last edited by SiamSq; 19-09-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: image didn"t display
Old 19-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
He too is impressed by PAI,and mind you;this guy have been to many places in the world.
hehe, after this journalist travel to Pai, he will begins to learn about another place that is furthur up North and it is even more remote and chillout. It is call Mae Hong Son. You just need to pay less than 500Baht to a travel agent in Pai to drive you another few hours up north. And this 500Baht(price depends on entrance fees to tour venue that you wanted to participate) tour starts around 5am till around 7pm. Meals not included.

Too much to cover here, if you confirm going to Pai then ask me for more details. But a word of advice, Pai is also a place that is popular for something else as it is located close to the triangle. I dun recommend it and be careful who you mingle with.
Old 19-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

Oh yes, remember to bring along a camera and ipod.
Another thing is, you have not been to Chiang Mai unless you have eaten their popular local noodles only to be found in Chiang Mai- Khao Soi.

Last edited by saddick; 19-09-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 19-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Just to share.

CNX airport to any part of CNX city is 120 BHT. Get yourself register at the taxi counter, and pay on the spot and she will issue you a receipt, after which just choose any of the cab outside the airport and show him your issued receipt.

If you got the intention of taking Tuk Tuk from airport, you only save 20 baht, unless your Thai is superb. Any place within CNX city via Tuk Tuk is 100 baht (farang price) unless they can't smell your're a farang.
Another transportation famous in CNX are songtaew, which till now I yet to sit on any.

Airline company that fly's from Sillypore to CNX are: Silk Airways (direct flight)
Thai Airways (transit at Suvarnabhumi Airport) and lastly budget Air Asia. (direct flight) There's pros and cons of these flight that I have mentioned. Lastly should you get some other promotion on other full service flight like CX, and intend to transit and take another domestic flight within a day, another advise, please book the domestic flight time gap least 3hr or more different. Experience once, took CX and Bangkok Airways for CNX, almost missed my Bangkok Airways flight, and it's 2.5 hrs gap for my domestic flight to CNX.

In CNX generally majority can '' phuut pasa angrik'' unlike Bangkok, sometimes you will have hard time trying to explain the cab driver on where you want to go, at times, he just go round and round just to earn some '' extra'' money from your pocket.

About it's nightlife, I believe bro MuddyPie already mentioned in earlier post.
Warm Up is recommended for those wish to fish SYT. (Note: After been here for quite some time, I notice, in general, girls in CNX is much more friendly then the urbanize Krung Thep.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

Hi bros nonteerak 2553,thanks for sharing your valuable info on taxi & flight.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

Hi bros saddick, how many nights you spend in Chang Mai,and also in PAI?I might consider to follow your kind of itenary.
Old 20-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Funny how it seems suddenly like several frens (who supposedly don't visit this forum) are asking me about pai... maybe they do come to this forum afterall! haha...

Anyway, don't go during the rainy season. If you can, try to visit during the cool season, i.e. November onwards. It's a beautiful place, esp if you're coming from a place like Sgp. Strongly recommended if you like nature and the vast open space. Stay away from 'the shit' though as they will stay in your urine for weeks!
Old 20-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
. Stay away from 'the shit' though as they will stay in your urine for weeks!
Maybe this thread is getting more & more popular or maybe they are looking for "the shit".For me,gin tonic or a couple bottle of beer "Sing" wll do wonder

Last edited by SiamSq; 20-09-2011 at 05:36 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 20-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Pai or 1864 curves is well known for it's artist province. Its visible to see Yunnan province from this Pai.
There's even Thai movie called "Pai in Love" In this province you can expect alot of tourist from big touring motor bikes to back-packing farang. Cooling season now, prepare to bring some wool shirt in case you can't endure the weather. I'm missing coffee from Pai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1