The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Golden Mile Complex, visited.. ran away. Looking for any helpful advice.

It was around about 3PM last week on Saturday afternoon and I was down in in Kampong Glam area. I decided to try a new MP, which turned out better than i was expecting and left me feeling pretty good. Normally i wouldn't have time to stay and explore that area, instead i'd rush away but today was unusual. I had some extra time to spare, so i decided to have a walk around. Explore the area beyond the usual self imposed comfort zone.

I walked toward Nicholl, then as usual i soon got lost and quickly ended up sweating like crazy in the midday sun. Looking to seek some shelter from the heat I spotted the Golden Mile Complex. I'm more used to walking around Takashimaya or Capitol Piazza, but this one peaked my curiosity. More than once from the outside it reminded me of the Peoples Park Complex. Probably just the yellow exterior and imposing architecture.

I entered Golden Mile Complex via the overpass and walked towards the Supermarket to look around. Not sure why i went into the supermarket, made sense at the time. While walking around I soon noticed that a lot of stuff was in Thai. Having no prior knowledge of this mall, it soon became obvious that this was one of those Singapore social enclaves... this one was of Thai origin. Cool.

After looking around the supermarket, i exited but through a different door to what i entered. To my surprise it took me immediately into a KTV full of uncles who looked like they had been there from the previous night. It was only 15:30 but they were surrounded by what i have to say were many SYT's. Like sauron's eye i felt the gaze of several people focus on me... girls and men. As tempting as it was to grab a beer, play cool and look like i hang out in KTVs all the time, i quickly turned around and went back into the supermarket to look at the plumb sauce bottles some more.

A couple minutes later i went out my original entrance and explored the "complex". Not really sure what the difference is between a complex and a mall is... perhaps someone can explain ?

"It's dark in here" i kept thinking... down in the basement was like being in a cave or something. No shiny white title floors and beaming bright lights in this place. Just food stalls and quite a few drunken uncles holding each other up.

Again, i was surprised how many young people were in there. Mostly SYT's again... eating, smiling and having fun. Kind of weird contrast between the ageing building, drunk uncles and bustling youth.

I looked upstairs and i think i saw one or two spa's but I never ventured upstairs to look in more detail. The people hanging over the upstairs railings looked a bit unwelcoming so i decided the adventure was over and left.

I plan to go back but perhaps some kind bro can reply or PM me with any good places to visit in or around GMC.. a good Spa or even just a food stall to try out. Level me up a bit so when i return i look less like i'm lost and reading from a tourist book

thx
Old 09-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Mile Complex, visited.. ran away. Looking for any helpful advice.

Thanks for sharing your interesting experience. I for one has never ever stepped into Golden Mile Complex before. It always give me an impression of being a dangerous and shady place.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Golden Mile Complex is mainly for Thai things and in the day is patronised by mainly Thai construction workers, Thai ladies married/working here and the old local uncles.
More action at nite when the Thai discos and pubs open,
Old 09-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

so the fr is about massage or fuck
?
Old 09-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

That is why I avoid visiting this place at all cost. Even Orchard Tower is a much better place to visit .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 09-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
That is why I avoid visiting this place at all cost. Even Orchard Tower is a much better place to visit .
Don,t be chicken, go to 3rd floor go to J & W Thai Aroma Massage. Look for Vivien, she is the boss for recommendations
Cheers
Old 10-08-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

those baan thai masseuse still there!
local milf ,august still there?
Old 10-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed with xchange - i tried a MILF gem Jenny @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER (YE ZI) - a short 3 min walk next door.

This joint has been widely shared by many samsters before 👌 - pm me for ctc.

TS deserves my power 39 - for a good thread 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Golden Mile Complex is mainly for Thai things and in the day is patronised by mainly Thai construction workers, Thai ladies married/working here and the old local uncles.
More action at nite when the Thai discos and pubs open,
Old 10-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Agreed with xchange - i tried a MILF gem Jenny @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER (YE ZI) - a short 3 min walk next door.

This joint has been widely shared by many samsters before 👌 - pm me for ctc.

TS deserves my power 39 - for a good thread 👍

She got big boobs? I am sucker for BIG BIG (.) (.)

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Newyorker for your upp - you receive my power 39 now

Jenny works for a CLEAN MP + very HARDWORKING ML - do visit her for best massage in town .

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
She got big boobs? I am sucker for BIG BIG (.) (.)
Old 10-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

bro, please pm. thanks
Old 11-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Golden Mile Complex (GMC) + Golden Mile Tower (GMT)

TS

DO NOT be shocked by the old granny look of the Golden Mile Complex (GMC) + Golden Mile Tower (GMT).

Head to GMC if you care for a 2D1N Coach to any Malaysia / Thai City / Batam + Bintan.

Or head to GMT for BEST Teochew Steamboat @ B1 level.

Not to forget the unforgettable ML GEM you had visited in GMT .

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
so the fr is about massage or fuck
?
Old 11-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Don,t be chicken, go to 3rd floor go to J & W Thai Aroma Massage. Look for Vivien, she is the boss for recommendations
Cheers
I am not a chicken . I rather play safe .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
GunnerGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriangray View Post
It was around about 3PM last week on Saturday afternoon and I was down in in Kampong Glam area. I decided to try a new MP, which turned out better than i was expecting and left me feeling pretty good. Normally i wouldn't have time to stay and explore that area, instead i'd rush away but today was unusual. I had some extra time to spare, so i decided to have a walk around. Explore the area beyond the usual self imposed comfort zone.

I walked toward Nicholl, then as usual i soon got lost and quickly ended up sweating like crazy in the midday sun. Looking to seek some shelter from the heat I spotted the Golden Mile Complex. I'm more used to walking around Takashimaya or Capitol Piazza, but this one peaked my curiosity. More than once from the outside it reminded me of the Peoples Park Complex. Probably just the yellow exterior and imposing architecture.

I entered Golden Mile Complex via the overpass and walked towards the Supermarket to look around. Not sure why i went into the supermarket, made sense at the time. While walking around I soon noticed that a lot of stuff was in Thai. Having no prior knowledge of this mall, it soon became obvious that this was one of those Singapore social enclaves... this one was of Thai origin. Cool.

After looking around the supermarket, i exited but through a different door to what i entered. To my surprise it took me immediately into a KTV full of uncles who looked like they had been there from the previous night. It was only 15:30 but they were surrounded by what i have to say were many SYT's. Like sauron's eye i felt the gaze of several people focus on me... girls and men. As tempting as it was to grab a beer, play cool and look like i hang out in KTVs all the time, i quickly turned around and went back into the supermarket to look at the plumb sauce bottles some more.

A couple minutes later i went out my original entrance and explored the "complex". Not really sure what the difference is between a complex and a mall is... perhaps someone can explain ?

"It's dark in here" i kept thinking... down in the basement was like being in a cave or something. No shiny white title floors and beaming bright lights in this place. Just food stalls and quite a few drunken uncles holding each other up.

Again, i was surprised how many young people were in there. Mostly SYT's again... eating, smiling and having fun. Kind of weird contrast between the ageing building, drunk uncles and bustling youth.

I looked upstairs and i think i saw one or two spa's but I never ventured upstairs to look in more detail. The people hanging over the upstairs railings looked a bit unwelcoming so i decided the adventure was over and left.

I plan to go back but perhaps some kind bro can reply or PM me with any good places to visit in or around GMC.. a good Spa or even just a food stall to try out. Level me up a bit so when i return i look less like i'm lost and reading from a tourist book

thx
Ya, sometimes you will get something out of your expectation over there.. Heee
Old 13-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Gunner GG

U deserve 18 points upp for this 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerGG View Post
Ya, sometimes you will get something out of your expectation over there.. Heee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1