The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
one at the dick, one alternating between both my nipples while i suck on the other ladies' tits.
Space ok, as there are sofas in the billard rooms.
3 ladies, means you can shoot 3 times, that's their MO. They're already charging very exorbitantly for the drinks, so as long as u keep ordering drinks (which i did), they wont rush you. The deal is like - you gotta order those expensive drinks
I would totally go if they had quality like linh cherry man. Having to constantly order those drinks doesn't sound like a good idea, i rather order them in little tokyo or pasteur whereby at least their SYTs and you can really grope and have fun with them. But i'll still give it a shot as long as i see someone who has passable looks hahah. Just a side ques, you live in hcmc long time or just nice there to have a holiday?
Old 21-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
I would totally go if they had quality like linh cherry man. Having to constantly order those drinks doesn't sound like a good idea, i rather order them in little tokyo or pasteur whereby at least their SYTs and you can really grope and have fun with them. But i'll still give it a shot as long as i see someone who has passable looks hahah. Just a side ques, you live in hcmc long time or just nice there to have a holiday?
bro, if quality like linh cherry, this place would have exploded on net with ques as long as a few kilometers......
I lived in Binh Duong for donkey years, like >10 yrs. Binh Duong is about 45mins north of HCM and was once the ultimate playground as there were many westerners (taiwan/koreans) operating small factories in VSIP and Di An industrial parks. The road northbound of Binh duong (towards Thu Dau Mot) was known as the "golden KTV road", where numerous ktv farms were in those alleys. Now still have, but already expensive. the VSIP area (where recently got big fire in KTV) got many ktvs, but u need local to bring u. Last time, 10 yrs ago, 500k enough to pau one girl back leh

HCM and it's greater provinces has those charm of a modern world with still some remnants of the past. There are many places to cheong and explore, not just lt japan and linh cherry.
Old 21-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
bro, if quality like linh cherry, this place would have exploded on net with ques as long as a few kilometers......
I lived in Binh Duong for donkey years, like >10 yrs. Binh Duong is about 45mins north of HCM and was once the ultimate playground as there were many westerners (taiwan/koreans) operating small factories in VSIP and Di An industrial parks. The road northbound of Binh duong (towards Thu Dau Mot) was known as the "golden KTV road", where numerous ktv farms were in those alleys. Now still have, but already expensive. the VSIP area (where recently got big fire in KTV) got many ktvs, but u need local to bring u. Last time, 10 yrs ago, 500k enough to pau one girl back leh

HCM and it's greater provinces has those charm of a modern world with still some remnants of the past. There are many places to cheong and explore, not just lt japan and linh cherry.
Sounds awesome, i've always wanted to try those handicap restaurants or cafe DJs that i've heard so much about, my friend who lives and work in hanoi even told me there's even such things as a "peasant club" whereby the girls who visit there are all from those rural areas, albeit quality of the club isn't high he told me 500k would make you feel like a baller there already.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
muffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promo View Post
Anyone in HCM? Wanna explore spa or ktv together?
hi bro when u be in hcmc until? i m looking to go next week alone, no kaki...
Old 22-12-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ios300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

am in HCMC now, have only tried linh cherry (LC) as the safe option. read many pages of this thread and many places to visit. any bros want to chiong spa together, LC or anywhere else please message.
Old 22-12-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
muffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Will be flying to hcmc later this week (22/12). Anyone keen to have a ktv session together, bills except for girls tips split accordingly. Can pm me to let me know.
hi. can pm me for.details. thks!
Old 22-12-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ios300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im new in town, only tried linh cherry safe choice. any experienced folks in town? can tcss, buy you drinks or anyone want to go spa, massage can go together.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 11
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
They come up for fk? knock on your doors and ask whose inside? Wtf they shouldn't be able to do that
so the girls said, they can see the lasers from the window and then they know whats happening inside. we tried not opening the door, 5 mins later the unit power got turned off, so no choice got to open. but just give them 2m and they'll go away but the next day they came up again. so basically everyday budget got to add 2m dong lol
Old 22-12-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's discuss hcm cheap or expensive here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Bro, think you are too last minute to get the ticket, true that ticket prices are higher compared to flying to HCM. but i think you are more of a solo chiongster and going for ST more than LT.
for me i always go with my friends so we always go ktv.
ktv wise the prices overall are still cheaper in laos.
if i chiong solo, i will probably go ktv pick up girls for overnight rather than using wechat in laos.
I dun cheong ktv in Singapore so no idea how costly now...in hcm, I also saw the ktv price increased too high...so not for me now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
i went HCM in july and HCM/HN in oct, and actually i don't find it cheap especially for ktv wise, the lowest cost to go ktv and take 1 back for overnight is closing to $500 sgd, but u can say that it's still cheaper than singapore.
Agreed not cheap now in hcm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
At least $80SGD lo, I just came back I update the prices for you. Vietnam prices also up up up. Unless I never dig deep enough, then please enlighten me 🤣
see this chap @vicog45; is comparing those cheap bonks in websites...his idea is just for quick release which is not available in many cities except Batam...the gals prettier in Vn websites than Batam quick bonks...so this point I agreed...

gfe can be subjective to many and language is another problem in hcm...no matter how not many were adventurous to try websites and found it a hassle becos can be hit and miss...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-12-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
so the girls said, they can see the lasers from the window and then they know whats happening inside. we tried not opening the door, 5 mins later the unit power got turned off, so no choice got to open. but just give them 2m and they'll go away but the next day they came up again. so basically everyday budget got to add 2m dong lol
Wait what laser are you talking about? And i mean since it's a home they shouldn't have any say as to who you bring back?? It isn't a hotel, who gave them the authority to do such things? Also i think 200k is more than enough for them to piss off, 2m is ridiculous
Old 22-12-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone gonna be in HCM on NYE? A friend bailed on me so I gotta source for things to do on NYE
Old 23-12-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Anyone gonna be in HCM on NYE? A friend bailed on me so I gotta source for things to do on NYE
Avoid hcm during CNY...no hawkers food...hcm will be ghost town...most already left home...

Those left behind either have to work or no money to go home...

Most ktv have big fat ugly gals working during CNY...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-12-2022 at 05:43 AM.
Old 23-12-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
splitforfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Avoid hcm during CNY...no hawkers food...hcm will be ghost town...most already left home...

Those left behind either have to work or no money to go home...

Most ktv have big fat ugly gals working during CNY...
New year should be fine right?

On other note, do u know of any place open for early shot say 8am? Got a flight to catch at 11am.
Old 23-12-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
[QUOTE=Hurricane88;21919921]Let's discuss hcm cheap or expensive here...

Only gals prices go up,everything else feels same for me. Many ktv gal request 1m tips now but some still 500k like the one in d5 i always go. There’s cheaper ones on outskirt but need speak tieng viet or kena chop sure. Basically I only go massage for shots and drink at ktvs with no tabao. Not a youngster so it’s enough for me at night no LT. I’ll still go hcm for the food and stuff to buy and drink of cos.
Old 24-12-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Those in hcm...heard morning was cold 20 degrees C...

Today Xmas eve...as usual tonight if you want to go D1 for party or meet-up...need to go early around 7 to 8pm...think after that will be jammed pack and no vehicles can go in and out...

Most jam will clear by 1 to 2am...

Be prepared for more expensive drinks tonight...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1