The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
bluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How would you steal a girl from a group?

Hi to all bros,
In the name of seeking more knowledge and advice, I humbly post this:

At 1.45pm on 24th Feb, I was at the coffeeshop at GL Lor 25A having a late lunch when I noticed something. 2 tables in front of mine was occupied by a small group of 5 men. These people look like they are in their late 40s - early 50s and they have a certified SYT with big round eyes and delicate features at their table as well. My 1st opinion is that she's being "包" (kept) by one of them.

The girl was being introduced around the table by one of the men and then they started talking amongst themselves. For whatever reasons, they kept talking in English and Hokkien (which the girl obviously don't understand!) and they didn't make effort to really engage the girl in the discussion as well.

She was very bored (judging from her body language and facial expression) but she sat there quietly and not doing much except sip her drink and smile. I was looking in her direction when she caught me. I smiled slightly and gave her a nod. She smiled wanely back at me and turned her attention back to the group (who kept ignoring her)

As I had a next appointment to rush off to, I did not stay long and I realised that I had neglected to take a photo of her when I left. (my bad)

My questions then, to all bros experienced in the game:
1) What steps would you have taken to isolate the girl and to talk to her?
2) If the girl is really kept by one of the men there, would I be breaking some unspoken rule if I were to steal her (into bed, not a relationship) from him?

As I'm currently reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss now, these thoughts floated to my mind when I was thinking how to approach her. Hence, I wish to seek knowledge and advice from the more experienced bros out here.

Cheers!
Old 24-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
aikoN IV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How would you steal a girl from a group?

wait for her to go to the ladies, then follow her and bump her outside, away from the group's view.

if she never leave the table, no chance.
Old 24-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

two main ways...

1. Ambush her when she goes to the toilet (as suggested by aikoN), joke with her, and offer your services to 'entertain' her... must grab her contact number, or you will lose her forever...

In this situation, she maybe more likely agreeable, as she is not really into that group, and willing to be 'rescued' from the group....

2. If she is more into the group, as in a group of 5 males, 1 female in a pub, disco or kopitiam... then u must make friends with the guys first, then slowly get to know all of them, number close them all, inc the gal... push pull with the sms... then once they are ok with u and the gal (unlikely in this case), then isolate her...

Dun think the Game covers how to steal other's wife, mistress or GF... but there are other sources that covers that areas...
Old 24-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just walk over to their table and tell them the girl sitting with them are cute.

Result 1 : They will introduce the GIRL to u
Result 2 : They will introduce the FIST to u

Good luck

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 25-02-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

bluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros aikoN IV & coaxial762,

Thanks for the tips. Didn't even explore the options both of you mentioned cos was keeping time for my next appointment. Would bear it in mind the next time.

Bro coaxial762, "The Game" is not very Asian-centric. I personally feel that at most 60% of the material is applicable in our Asian culture and targets. Am trying to apply it in a way more suited to our use.

Hope more bros will come forward and share your tips, tricks and techniques.

Cheers!
Old 25-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ufo8mydog is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecola2003 View Post
Bros aikoN IV & coaxial762,

Thanks for the tips. Didn't even explore the options both of you mentioned cos was keeping time for my next appointment. Would bear it in mind the next time.

Bro coaxial762, "The Game" is not very Asian-centric. I personally feel that at most 60% of the material is applicable in our Asian culture and targets. Am trying to apply it in a way more suited to our use.

Cheers!
u dont try how u know? anyway, there r dedicated forums for pickups. this is so not the place
Old 25-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

you should have kay siaoed and checked who the girl left with exactly (provided u have the time lar)....... anyway most likely kenna baoed liao, or else u should have taken some kinda of opportuniity to know her somehow.... reading "the game" is crap..... its the usual guru crap that reiterates things that WE SHOULD KNOW IF WE WANNA PICK UP GIRLS!
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 25-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lame topic!

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 25-02-2009, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Very hard la. sumtime l do notice good looking gal wif a grp of guys in the coffeeshop. Wah see liao, also think of enaging the gal services, l only see see beo beo la, but didnt approach or wad. Think it is inappropriate or rude to just go up and ask her cos she in a grp liaos.

And summore, l think the gal wont have time to be alone de lo. The grp of guys, u think they so stupid, let her wander or go attend to sumtinz alone meh??

Last edited by longwinter; 25-02-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old 25-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Cheers!
1. Dun be a fool and follow the technique of the GAME lock, stock and barrel. Talking about having a stripper GF here will not be a DHV. U need to tune it to the different crowds in SG or other parts of Asia.

2. Do pay more attention to the Inner Game mentality. That helped me a lot, esp outside of the GAME. You must have a strong frame at all times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufo8mydog View Post
u dont try how u know? anyway, there r dedicated forums for pickups. this is so not the place
3. I totally agree. If anyone is interested in the GAME or PUA, there are far better sources of knowledge and experience sharing in other forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediSkull View Post
reading "the game" is crap..... its the usual guru crap that reiterates things that WE SHOULD KNOW IF WE WANNA PICK UP GIRLS!
4. >50% of guys I personally know also feel this way... then again, these guys dun date more than 5 females in their lives... 80-20 rule
Old 26-02-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Regular^^ is Cool - loads of Potential

if is around 2-4guys. the only female. den i will watch n listen.is it 1 of the girlfriend.if can't listen... do a very gentleman style. "hi.. can i know u? u look real pretty" or whatever pickup line as long as is not dirty.If the guys got angry or whatever.. or is 1 of the guys gf.. just go along."so lucky of u.. got such a pretty gf." just roti prata the game.
so if she is alone."I REALLY WISH TO HAVE SEX WITH U !!!!" joking normally my pick up line is "i know this is very old style.but i hope it works. Hi.. i'm blah blah blah.would like to know u "
Old 26-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
1. Dun be a fool and follow the technique of the GAME lock, stock and barrel. Talking about having a stripper GF here will not be a DHV. U need to tune it to the different crowds in SG or other parts of Asia.

Bro coaxial762, that's the point I'm trying to make: Content in ang moh books cannot use wholesale in SG context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular^^ View Post
if is around 2-4guys. the only female. den i will watch n listen.is it 1 of the girlfriend.if can't listen... do a very gentleman style. "hi.. can i know u? u look real pretty" or whatever pickup line as long as is not dirty.If the guys got angry or whatever.. or is 1 of the guys gf.. just go along."so lucky of u.. got such a pretty gf." just roti prata the game.
so if she is alone."I REALLY WISH TO HAVE SEX WITH U !!!!" joking normally my pick up line is "i know this is very old style.but i hope it works. Hi.. i'm blah blah blah.would like to know u "
That's how I try to approach girls most of the time. Be slightly humourous and always polite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufo8mydog View Post
Could you point me to one of these other forums you are talking about then?
Cheers!
Old 26-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro coaxial762, that's the point I'm trying to make: Content in ang moh books cannot use wholesale in SG context.

That's how I try to approach girls most of the time. Be slightly humourous and always polite

Cheers!
There's this group of Singaporean guys doing just that. The lecturer is some guy called Alfred Fernandez, an Eurasian Singaporean.

Just search for the name. If not wrong, the company is called Skilldo or something like.

Got money-back guarantee but I still scared to attend because I rather pay than pick up chicks and get emotional baggages.
Old 26-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ufo8mydog is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
2. Do pay more attention to the Inner Game mentality. That helped me a lot, esp outside of the GAME. You must have a strong frame at all times.

4. >50% of guys I personally know also feel this way... then again, these guys dun date more than 5 females in their lives... 80-20 rule
we have a social man here
do tell me how u improve your social game?
and wat's pareto got to do with dating 5 women?

Quote:
Cheers!
most guys in sgp cant or dare even dare to approach and start a conversation with a woman. what i see in clubs is they dance n grope. wtf? im not saying im a social man but hey at least im trying and not decrediting something i have not tried ever.

u can start The Attraction Forums - Free Pickup and Dating Advice - Mystery's Forums for 2009 . the singapore lair is private until u have posted like 4 FRs? anyway dont bother joining the bootcamps offered locally. crap really.
Old 27-02-2009, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
Devilton Devilton

You siao isit? Geylang no girls liao huh?!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1