The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2018, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried AA Judi and have mixed opinion about the session. Start off with the pros;
1) Location is discreet
2) GFE is thumbs up
3) Not a time watcher

Cons;
1) Picture and live is about 60-70% similarity. Well I don’t really mind as I had expected it. (she herself said that she had Bros whom rejected her due to diff in looks)
2) No BBBJ - was inform by her that this stable does not do that. I don’t blame OKT as some girls just make use of stable name for excuse.
3) Room too warm even with Aircon blasted.

RTF - Probably no

Well this is my personal experience hence take the FR with a pinch of salt.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Zapperlin is an eunuch who dare not put his name n with limited command of English I suspect as he always use the exact sentence....regret choosing her....got from him.also.
To the SOB who zapped me at 510am and left me this comment "oh i press the wrong button"...please understand points are costlier than CRUDE OIL...please have MERCY on me n my precious points!!!!! I wouldnt dare to shoot my mouth off again!!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, i have 2k plus of points, please carry on and zap la lol...press ur keyboard till ur fingers are sore la and TRY HARDER hor...SU SU NA
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old 12-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried atom from CBlicious. Looks kinda cute.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daboi View Post
2) No BBBJ - was inform by her that this stable does not do that.
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Should have told her just shut the fuck and suck!

A pity she is not good, she looked amazingly pretty.

Last edited by itguy07; 12-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lupe83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
To the SOB who zapped me at 510am and left me this comment "oh i press the wrong button"...please understand points are costlier than CRUDE OIL...please have MERCY on me n my precious points!!!!! I wouldnt dare to shoot my mouth off again!!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, i have 2k plus of points, please carry on and zap la lol...press ur keyboard till ur fingers are sore la and TRY HARDER hor...SU SU NA
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5 am zap
People is sibei Wu eng
Old 12-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
I also kena zapped with this comment this morning at 5am lol. Another person zap me at 6 am saying he regretted choosing her. Dont know who is this her, but only person you could have bonked is Clarie seeing i havent bonked anyone for 3 weeks and no FR. But she already had booking at 9pm before i even had my session, and the SA girls went to clarke quay afterwards. Unless this chiongster manage to see my FR and then book a slot late at night, i dont see how lol.

Continue zapping me and other bros lor, its fine. Your dick small and lousy personality is likely the reason you guys can never get even decent service from girls. Dropping from 262 to 251 points nia. If bothered to zap me means have read my FR, cannot tell that i treat ladies with respect, get to know them, make them feel human instead of just a fuck toy?

On another note, i talk to SA okt, he say have someone try to take off cd and raw dutch, but she still green and maybe dont know how to react. So you tell me lah, if cannot even get decent service because you are pathetic and try to get things like this, of course regret choosing anyone please, you pay them they also dont want to fuck you.
Quote:
The no horse run service joker is a serial zapper la.
Unfortunately it causes no damage whatsoever lol.
Maybe admin can fish him out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupe83 View Post
5 am zap
People is sibei Wu eng
I also kena last week. Same modus operandi.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 12-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
manfredben420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

short fr for ava

rtf her as i was missing her enthusiasm and energy that she has during sex.
so many girls i fk before but ava remains top 3 on my list.

boobs: natural b, pounded her hard and fast and saw it bounce like mad
pussy: clean no smell, small bush far above her pussy, so not a problem for painting and fingering. easily wet after 10mins of painting and fingering.
bbbj: wet and sloppy, fking shiok. told her to use more saliva and she did, making me extra hard ready to pound her deep and hard
fj: fked her real good, the 4 walls also cannot contain her pleasure calls. very accommodating with positions, did her up down left right on the bed on the chair on the table. best part was when i pound her in doggy and i pulled her hair. she cannot take it and came all over the side of the bed. her riding also good, can ride longer than most fl that i tried
gfe: 10/10 for this, come in only she kiss and french, maybe cos im handsome but i really think its cos she is a service goddess. sat on the chair and asked her to take off her clothes and grind me like a stripper, and she did it so perfectly. 5mins of hot grinding and buay tahan go bathe liao cos i wanna pound her hard
rtf: definitely, but might have to leave for some work, hopefully when i am back she is still around

btw the towels are clean and dry, but theres no mouthwash in her room. i understand that the hotel new place to operate in but okt pls try and get the mouthwash to the ladies. tyvm
Old 12-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3814 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Promised a FR to Bro Jerry.
Solid Solid Bonk.
Have to trust Bro Jerry on his 'Supergems' when he said she's one.

Beny (Bangkok-Gems) 10/10 Bonk.

On First look: Absolute Beauty. Make up well and nice lingerie.
Looks will grows on u the moment she smile and talk.
Her English is very very good for a thai and the moment she speaks and I know I am in for a good time.
Shes definately a looker. Beautiful and slim with a 100% Uni English.

Looks: 9/10 (Really Pretty. Better than Pic and with very pretty smile. )
Body: 9/10 (Figure is perfect. Curvy body,Nice boobs and ass simply the way I love it)
Boobs:10/10 (Soft D cup should have with light
BBBJ: 9/10 (Dun Stop till i CIM. Constant Eye contact very very sexy as I hold her hair while she blows. Simply breath-taking.)
Painting: 10/10 (We are in a 69 position and can see her nice shaved pussy really wet. She gives out great moans and pussy condition was clean shaved no smell)
FJ: 10/10 (Changed many positions. She's Very tight)
AJ: 11/10 (Tight. She loves it)
Gfe:10/10 (Deep French kisser non stop throughout the session with that smile and looks, she really melts every guy. Kc easily. She's a gem!)
Damage: $200/90/2

Very easy to lose track of time with this one.
Location of Beny is new to me as I had been to a few from Bangkok-gems. My first choice was actually busy and Bro Jetty strongly recommend me Beny which after seeing her video that he sent me I ONZZ right away.

Instructions were clear and its easy to find. Have a MRT station near but u probably needs to know how to walk since there road works around.
Opening the door for me was Beny. Sexy Scantily lingerie that her boobs revels that cleavage. White lace. I simply loves it.

Proceed to shower.
SOP. Soap me head to toe. Give me a massage on the shoulder as I mentioned to her was tired and she smile and said 'Relax I take care of you'. Dry me up with a towel and proceed to her bed. Nice big bed with a nice theme and starts with our deed.

My little bro already awake with all the touching and soaping from the shower. Asked me 'are u ready?' hell yeah. Hug me like a gf and cuddles and started Frenching. Frenching was intense with her pussy CONSTANTLY grinding on my bro its was simply a torture. I think no bros can tahan that. She's in to do this. Fucking horny looks on her SERIOUSLY is a piece of art. Started catbath (Which is really good by the way) down to my groin and balls area and gave me a Deep-throat Session. Politely asked her if I can CIM and she said yes. Exploded in her. Totally dry up. Am worried Dunno how I can do round 2. Lol.

She went to clean herself and came back room. Asked me turn over and gave me a massage. Service oriented. After like 10-15mins she started off catbath again with Frenching again and this time she tells me 'I want u to fuck me. U ready?' All these dirty talk from a beautiful girl is really irresistible. Started off with cowgirl, then missionary, then to Doggy. Here's the highlight. Bonking halfway in doggy position, she whispers, darling u want to fuck my ass? LOL. I just say ok. She loves it bros. Very tight and needs KY for insertion of course. The moans gets louder with more sweat on both our bodies before I completed my mission for the day.
Nothing more to say then GOOD. RTF is a 101% for me.

Last edited by ray_lee; 12-04-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!

Purpur from The Regent Lust

Location: Place is relatively discreet. Place is quite a distance to walk from the nearest MRT, so I took an grab instead, and went straight up when I reached. When the doors opened door a cute face greeted me. She stared at me and say I very handsome, and she like. Like really? But of course I feel sibeh song!

Room: Standard apartment room but it’s big and spacious. Not old and with falling paint.

Looks: Sweet, Cute, Petite. Boobs are just nice for her size, not small, not huge.

Attitude: Very good! Gave me drinks, helped me hang clothes, and towelled me down after showering.

Shower: Showered together, cleaned me from neck to toe. Very thorough and cleaned. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek when I wasn’t paying attention, then turned away shyly. Sibeh song X2

Cat Bath: She took her time with my nipples, balls and dick. She teased me good! Lick my balls, then one straight lick up my shaft, kissed the head, then came back to playing my nipples while she used her boobs to rub my dick. Gosh! That was exciting! Damn shiok too!

FJ: Started with cowgirl, the moment I entered her, I felt her warmness, feels like my dick melted. It's so comfortable in her. I'm really tired that day so didn't change position, and she understood so she worked her ass off fucking me. Seems like she really likes me cus she keep on frenching me and making me feel so good. She was extremely wet even though I did not do anything much. After 30 minutes I still haven't came, probably because I was too tired. So turned her around and I doggy her. I'm pretty sure I made her cum since she trembled near the end and even tried to push back towards my dick, but I kept on because I haven’t cum lol. Now what really turned me on is, after she stopped trembling, she got off, pushed me down and cowgirl me again with a super horny expression. I came in 30seconds hahaha

After the deed, she was clinging on to me like a girlfriend! Even kissed me a few times on the cheek and mouth while cuddling. Ended up spending more than 90 minutes there. And I initiated that I got to go (had another work appointment haha) before she let me go reluctantly. Pretty sure she's continue cuddling with me if she have no customer after me haha.

RTF: Of course. I kc her leh! Confirm must go back!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=687454

Looks like the next big thing.
Yeah, she looks really hot!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FRs & OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsAura View Post
And to this bro here, get the facts right first before shout here shout there as if you are the person who didn’t get the service . Finish the story book first before telling the story. Thanks for your comment . .
Dear AA OKT
as I wrote Judy looks amazingly pretty in the pics

Bro Daboi wrote a very scantly FR but with two facts (true or not)

1 Pics not accurate
2 Girl lame excuses for giving no service

Bro Daboi sure green as the excuses were ridiculus to begin with

Bro Daboi wrote bullshit?
Possible

Bro Daboi not correct since he was not given good service?
by what he writes it doesn't sound so

In any case all FR are to be considered ok until proven wrong
Even if their first post

And surely I am not the one who has to investigate on the facts
the storybook was finished in Daboi FR, simple as that.
If you have proof that Bro Daboi is biased post them and let us know

As for me, as I wrote, Judy in the pics looks amazingly pretty
probably he prettiest in SG now judjing on pics
and I hop for her Daboi is wrong, she gives wonderful service, that her slots sell like hot cakes and that there is the line on the sidewalk to go up and bonk her, and that she makes tons of $$$ and that OKT makes tons of $$$ too.

All in SBF is about nice ladies with good services for all to enjoy, a triple win win win situation.

Judy had mouth ulcer? well, she should have informed OKT ASAP so that OKT could inform clients while taking bookings to ensure no misundertstandings and good experience.
That is called customer service.

Also since there are bros who go for BBJ only, I know few.

So, whichever way one looks at it, there are rooms for improvement.
Thanks for your comment . .
Old 12-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daboi View Post
Tried AA Judi and have mixed opinion about the session. Start off with the pros;
1) Location is discreet
2) GFE is thumbs up
3) Not a time watcher

Cons;
1) Picture and live is about 60-70% similarity. Well I don’t really mind as I had expected it. (she herself said that she had Bros whom rejected her due to diff in looks)
2) No BBBJ - was inform by her that this stable does not do that. I don’t blame OKT as some girls just make use of stable name for excuse.
3) Room too warm even with Aircon blasted.

RTF - Probably no

Well this is my personal experience hence take the FR with a pinch of salt.
Personally feel that she look a lot like the photo when she lets her hair down. I mean taking into account that all the photos usually got beautify one. I mean I myself also look extra yandao in photos.. (just kidding)
As per my FR, I think she did not really enjoy most of the Oral service due to her braces. But guess I slightly luckier than you as at least I get a short BBBJ.
As for the same excuse given. I no comments cause I never kenna. She just tell me politely that she worry about hurting cause she wearing braces.
Nevertheless, I still feel she is very pretty when she let her hair down. Just a little skinny.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

roarkstar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for jay devil house

face 7/10 (looks maybe 27 without makeup, still very cute. a bit of freckles.)
lips and tongue 9/10 (very soft, super good to kiss)
boobs 10/10 (perfect size and shape, nice and firm, not floppy which i hate. super perky but natural. really one of the best. cannot take my eyes off. so damn good to handle. pink hard nips not too big, lovely to lick. so good when she press on my body and cock)
ass 10/10 (perfect to grab as she is riding me, meaty and perky and firm just how i like)
body 10/10 (nice and toned, just the right amount of meat, not flabby at all. legs slim and flexible, can split wide open when i fuck her on top. perfect waist. just look damn good naked, super dangerous curves. petite, easy to handle)
pussy 9/10 (well trim and shaven, tight. regret not licking but i cannot tahan alr had to fuck her after bj. no need lube, moist on the first penetration, got very wet after a few thrust)
skill 9/10 (she is really up there but not 10 because i have better before. bj she know all the right places to lick, hardworking doesn’t stop until i tell her to change. work on my nips and balls too. fj cowgirl good speed, strength and angle because she is so fit. squat up and down my cock until i shoot inside. very good view of her perfect bouncy tits)
gfe 7/10 (communication problem mostly. but she is gentle and accommodating. try to joke a bit. shared a smoke. made coffee for me)

highly recommended
Old 12-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

roarkstar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jay from devil house

face 7/10 (looks maybe 27 without makeup, still very cute. a bit of freckles.)
lips and tongue 9/10 (very soft, super good to kiss)
boobs 10/10 (perfect size and shape, nice and firm, not floppy which i hate. super perky but natural. really one of the best. cannot take my eyes off. so damn good to handle. pink hard nips not too big, lovely to lick. so good when she press on my body and cock)
ass 10/10 (perfect to grab as she is riding me, meaty and perky and firm just how i like)
body 10/10 (nice and toned, just the right amount of meat, not flabby at all. legs slim and flexible, can split wide open when i fuck her on top. perfect waist. just look damn good naked, super dangerous curves. petite, easy to handle)
pussy 9/10 (well trim and shaven, tight. regret not licking but i cannot tahan alr had to fuck her after bj. no need lube, moist on the first penetration, got very wet after a few thrust)
skill 9/10 (she is really up there but not 10 because i have better before. bj she know all the right places to lick, hardworking doesn’t stop until i tell her to change. work on my nips and balls too. fj cowgirl good speed, strength and angle because she is so fit. squat up and down my cock until i shoot inside. very good view of her perfect bouncy tits)
gfe 7/10 (communication problem mostly. but she is gentle and accommodating. try to joke a bit. shared a smoke. made coffee for me)

highly recommended
Old 12-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Daboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsAura View Post
Hi bro, I’m so sorry that you didn’t get bbbj from Judi, I immediately call her once I saw your post, she told me her mouth got ulcer and she did explain to you already but you don’t understand. I hope this clear your enquiry that why she never do it, . Really sorry about the incident .
Thanks for getting back on this bro. But it’s ok. At the end of the day, I did enjoy her service for her topnotch GF experience. Thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1