The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: x-x ANN x-x (Local Chinese / age 23 / GND) Shy & Sweet @ Special Package!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
secondly, what if she finds us not her cup of tea during the first 2 hours? how we deal with this?
She'll give you $20 for taxi fare??

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 24-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
zendan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzendan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke
secondly, what if she finds us not her cup of tea during the first 2 hours? how we deal with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
She'll give you $20 for taxi fare??

Cheers
Tee Vee
Maybe cost of meal, drink, cinema, transport and etc on equal share??

Just a suggestion.
Old 24-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I like the TS refreshing idea - social dating before bonking. I liken that to going on a date with our female friends or ONS. Hope more OKT offer such innovative option.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TB58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with bro thaivisitor la....late ppl will say old "lau niu chi nen chao" la haha
Old 24-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mi old man walk for 2 hours will not have any energy left for sex leh.
Old 24-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

How do we know she's not from that women blogger site that has been setting up bros from this forum ? Scarly kenna uploaded n become famous ..... worse if the newspaper chose to publish to boost their sales ..... No thanks but I'll pass ...... it's too risky
Old 24-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually I would rather prefer this kind of "compensated dating" as opposed to "wham bam thank u mdm"... I would like to get to experience what she is like first rather than jump straight into the deep end of the pool.

so why not send me a PM on who to contact her. Who knows I might like it a lot... My last 4 digits are 0489...

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 24-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yah, unfortunately I'm only 29 this year. Just missed the cut...

How about cutting me a little slack?

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 24-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

Thank you to everyone for your PMs. The response is better than expected so I could not reply to all PMs. My humble apologies for this.

I have given her contact to the first group of gentleman. For now, she just wants to try so please be patient with her. Hopefully she will continue and more dates are available. Those who are still interested can continue to PM me but kindly read the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendan View Post
You have my private message.
Please PM me again. I did not receive your PM. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4great2 View Post
3 Milo Cans for U
Thank you. I shall return a few cans to you if I can get my power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
how we deal with this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Unless you're talking about going to a pub where people might not notice too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
mi old man walk for 2 hours will not have any energy left for sex leh.
To the above 3 gentlemen, she is flexible with this part so do not worry too much. You can discuss with her as the timing can be shorten and both of you can sms/chat to get to know each other first. Please PM me if you are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
How about cutting me a little slack?
Please check your PM.

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 24-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
antacid is Cool - loads of Potential

hope your friends gets what she needs and stays safe...all the best!
Old 25-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damage is $300 for a 4 hours date. This consists of 2 hours for social dating and 2 hours for FL, with 1 shot only. Excludes meals, room, condoms and other expenses. If you need to cancel the deal after meeting up, please be a gentleman and pay for her transport.

Very interesting.... Have a date 1st to get along if feel comfortable then go ahead.Thats good.
Old 25-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tempted, but too many uncertainties.

Being at my age and I believe bros above 30, I sure won't want pictures of me with a young gal having a meal (sometimes hands touching hands), walking together (I'm sure holding hands), entering a hotel together (probably holding hands as she won't want the hotel to think she's FL) to be circulated around especially to the eyes of my love ones.

No amount of persuasion can make me do that. Just too risky. I prefer I'm at the hotel first, and she comes directly to the room. Finish, she goes out first and I later.

But different bros, different strokes.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 25-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
samster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=thaivisitor;4225367]I'm tempted, but too many uncertainties.

No amount of persuasion can make me do that. Just too risky. I prefer I'm at the hotel first, and she comes directly to the room. Finish, she goes out first and I later.

But different bros, different strokes.

Bro. you shall give her amiss. haha..
Old 25-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
danielp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanielp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha.. good deal for a lonely man like me. pm you le.
Old 25-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster8899 View Post
Bro. you shall give her amiss. haha..
Yes, I shall.

Cos although it's probably a genuine FL here with something different, there's still a small percentage of risk that I'm not willing to take. I know it's probably my imagination, but when I read and analyse the post, I just can't help by wondering why the age limit of 30 years old.

For an FL who is 23, wouldn't a guy below 30 be more suitable in that people will not mistaken you as an FL as they will probably think of you as a couple going on a date, going to a hotel room, etc, etc.

But if there's any thought of "trap", a guy below 30 won't be so easily trap cos he may not be married and has less to lose than a guy above who is probably married with kids, etc.

I don't think the age criteria is due to money. A guy below 30 who is interested means he can pay the money. Period.

Anyway, that's just me.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1