The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
instanthl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong sex Extortion scam. Caution

This is about my bad experience in Hong Kong. In fact I have ever heard of such scam some times back. But Brothers, please be reminded that such scam is still going on and it happened to me.

Touching on the story, I had went to HK with a friend last week. On the very 1st nite, 2 lonely guys filled with lust. Bought some HK adult mag and went back to our hotel with intention to look for call girls. The mag did not disappoint us. Lots of ads with headers like young multi racial girls providing "one dragon" services (simply means all the jobs). 3hrs for HK500 and HK1000 for a nite. Feeling tat the prices are too low to be true, we called up to clarify and kept asking if they are extra costs and the polite lady over the phone assured us to be non. We then asked for 2 young HK girls.

Awhile later, a girl came up. Not up to standard and looks more like a PRC. We then asked her on the price again and she assured the same. We then tried asking how come there are only one girl and how much will the price be for overnite. Dunno she stupid or guilty, she just cant answer us but keep saying the overnite price will be known to us after the 1st job and she have to call back to report and ask. Also keep saying the other girl is on her way and suggested one of us to start 1st.

But we did not agree and told her that we wanted to know the overnite price 1st before we start. She eventually called her OKT who nicely told us that the price will be HK1500 and he is arranging for another girl. Well, of cos the price was not the same as stated in the mag but still sounds reasonable. So we accepted and I started the ball rolling while my friend waited. Just after the 1st shot, she immediately washed up and dressed up. Knowing she is not keeping her words, we decided to let it be since HK1500 is not tat much.

But the worst has yet to come. She called up her OKT and wanted me to answer. Over the phone, the guy asked for a "Zhong" fee of HK6000. Saying the girl is from a niteclub and have to pay the price for asking her out to hotel. I then disagreed and told him tat we have times and again asked for any extra cost and no one told us anything. Y now? He then said the initial price is for the advsertising. "Zhong" fee is another issue and it's a norm in HK. Everyone should know. He started turning hostile asking if I m playing games unwilling to pay and he will have to ask some guys up. (This F**ker has a stupid name. Wat "Dai Fei Gor". He thinks tat he is the guy who always dig nose in the movie "Young and dangerous")

Knowing that a complaining customer is not gonna work, I then tried to talk to him telling him tat tat day was my last day of my tour and I have spent all my cash. He then told me he is not interested in listening to me and tell me to just pay up. If not jus leave down my credit card or HP. At the same time, the girl hp also rang and she answer with a conversation of telling the other party (who have an act cool name of, brother knife scar. Damn stupid) not to come up yet as we are still negotiating (Acting gangster pattern. Also dunno really got so many ppl or jus acted like real). Eventually, I also dun want my trip to be ruin by these idiots and we settled on HK2000 and I gave my cheap laptop to the girl, while claiming that the laptop is worth S$2000. It was then she left.

To avold more problems, my friend and I decided to check out and went straight to Macau which was suppose to be our next point the following day. Over at Macau, we dare not try call girls although feedback was Macau is a safe place. We went to Saunas instead. N Bros! "18 Sauna" as recommended by many bros here, is indeed heaven! Must Try!
Old 23-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Hong Kong sex Extortion scam. Caution

I have the same experience as you about a year ago, only difference is that, I only paid the gal the agreed 500 + 100 for taxi..........

Nothing to scare........I pretend to call the police using the hotel phone....the gal called the okt which in turn beg for the 100 taxi fare.....

They do not have anyone to bring up your room......
Even if they did......you can always called for the police....
They have been using the same trick for donkey years......

In HK, visit the one recommend in 141 and experience some nice gems.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by instanthl View Post
This is about my bad experience in Hong Kong. In fact I have ever heard of such scam some times back. But Brothers, please be reminded that such scam is still going on and it happened to me.

To avold more problems, my friend and I decided to check out and went straight to Macau which was suppose to be our next point the following day. Over at Macau, we dare not try call girls although feedback was Macau is a safe place. We went to Saunas instead. N Bros! "18 Sauna" as recommended by many bros here, is indeed heaven! Must Try!
Old 23-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

hkd 6000 ? , about 1500 SGD. this heap of $$ can enjoy for a few session in singapore liao.on top of that, with that pricing for one shot.U can engage a virgin.

how to trust those magazine. totally cannot make it.
btw,sex141 is reputable.you shall try out if happen to be there.
Old 23-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry to hear that.

i'll be going to hongkong too, and will heed your advise.

破财消灾把.
Old 23-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

pinkpanther7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
hkd 6000 ? , about 1500 SGD. this heap of $$ can enjoy for a few session in singapore liao.on top of that, with that pricing for one shot.U can engage a virgin.

how to trust those magazine. totally cannot make it.
btw,sex141 is reputable.you shall try out if happen to be there.
I tried sex141 before. I had bad experiences too. The girls either turn out to be different or much older then the photos. They do a super fast job and tried to leave asap saying that they are booked for other appointments.
Old 23-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

instanthl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

O... At 1st I did thought of the police too. Just dunno if the police there are reliable escpecially it's after 12mn. Have been watching too much HK gangster movies which quote "After 12, gangsters rule!". Haha.

Yup next time I would jus go for 141. At least safer
Old 23-10-2008, 03:42 PM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

For me....I did not kena...but my fren tat went with me...he kena....so faster call me to his room next door...was busy bonking then....

If the gals and OKT can play the game....I also play...I started dialling on my mobile...and started talking damn loud tat I was calling my HK gangsters fren to come to my hotel now too and help....

The gal faster call her OKT...and I talked even louder on the phone (my fren in SG was on the other line dun know wat i shouting abt and blur like sotong)...gal started to panic thought i want start turf war told her OKT...becoz....apparently tat hotel does not belong to the OKT gang's turf....

Seeing her panic, I then grabbed the phone from her...told the OKT...want settle it White way or Black way...ie..Police or just gang clash lor....

Okt say sorry and gal faster run out....hahahahaha!!

Morale of story....its their homeland...but NEVER PANIC...once they see u panic...they will try makan u as much as possible...

LMP
Old 23-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
Morale of story....its their homeland...but NEVER PANIC...once they see u panic...they will try makan u as much as possible..

Totally agreed. The main thing is not to get panic. It happened to me not in HKG but China too.

If you're staying in a decent hotel, the more you dun have to be worry but if those dodgy ones, something the hotel people might also be involved. So, no matter what, dun panic.

The best is to ring the cops or pretend to do so. In most cases, they're operating illegally anyway, so they'll be worried too if you do so.

Mine actually also pretend to call...Her OKT said, if I wanna call the cops, he also call and then pretend to call. But instead of waiting for him to get thru and send someone (his mates) in uniform to come up, you also make the call.
Old 23-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hong Kong sex Extortion scam. Caution

Quote:
But the worst has yet to come. She called up her OKT and wanted me to answer. Over the phone, the guy asked for a "Zhong" fee of HK6000. Saying the girl is from a niteclub and have to pay the price for asking her out to hotel. I then disagreed and told him tat we have times and again asked for any extra cost and no one told us anything. Y now? He then said the initial price is for the advsertising. "Zhong" fee is another issue and it's a norm in HK. Everyone should know. He started turning hostile asking if I m playing games unwilling to pay and he will have to ask some guys up. (This F**ker has a stupid name. Wat "Dai Fei Gor". He thinks tat he is the guy who always dig nose in the movie "Young and dangerous")
The main mistake you made was to appear weak and tried to negotiate with the mofo. Yes, it is stupid to have all those silly names like in Young and Dangerous, but at the end of the day, he got what he wanted!

Something similar happened to me in HK a few years ago, the process I'm not gonna elaborate but it was almost the same lah, called and asked me to answer, first time i answered, then I cancelled the call, second time he called, I threw the phone, grabbed the FL by the hair and dragged her down to reception and had the hotel security throw her out.

I then checked out and went to another hotel some place else. Would rather lose the $300 for the night than to pay another $3000.

Nowadays, I'd rather go to LKF and try my luck. Much better, most of the time u get ONS and no strings attached. Better than paying and get grief.

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther7 View Post
I tried sex141 before. I had bad experiences too. The girls either turn out to be different or much older then the photos. They do a super fast job and tried to leave asap saying that they are booked for other appointments.
yes yes! the cha bors are actually damn old one! i visited one or two of the blocks mentioned in 141 and the lao cha bors open the door one, then i say i looking for girl, they say yah lor, they are the ones in the photos..... kns...... the photos all old old ones of them when young i think....... but the japs on 141 cn try... not bad...
Old 26-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Look up at 141 and visit the place.......
If you called, the mm that come will be different from the picture.....
I called several times...the japanese mm....always different from picture but still not so bad....
Only time lucky is that I ask for a certain mm, turned out a better looking mm with better body and somemore....like virgin....only just reach HK that morning.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther7 View Post
Old 26-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Samster

The secret is to start from the top floor........
Go and ring every doors and see whether you like any......
This floor no good stuff....go down one floor and start the same process.....
Been to several different...used the same tricks.....always get what I want.....
sometime can get better ones......remember....went to this gal room......appear so innocent........then start to wash you up.......when you come out of the bath room....she was wearing the school uniform.......wow......cannot tahan........
then change to OL...then.........air crew.....then.......policewomen.......fxxk....her at least 8 times..........spent almost 6 hours in her room......only HK$1,000......worht every penny......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
yes yes! the cha bors are actually damn old one! i visited one or two of the blocks mentioned in 141 and the lao cha bors open the door one, then i say i looking for girl, they say yah lor, they are the ones in the photos..... kns...... the photos all old old ones of them when young i think....... but the japs on 141 cn try... not bad...
Old 26-10-2008, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is about my bad experience in Hong Kong.....
thx 4 telling us yr experience.
thx 4 warning us.
Old 26-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
....fxxk....her at least 8 times..........spent almost 6 hours in her room......only HK$1,000......worht every penny......
some time i wonder 你是不是人 ... i believe u must be ET from another planet come to SIN to explore the cheong scene ...
Old 27-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
fxxk....her at least 8 times..........spent almost 6 hours in her room......only HK$1,000......worht every penny......

Still the same super man..... hehehee////

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1