The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chinchiasong is Cool - loads of Potential
Thai trip in Jan

Hi all bros,

I'm planning a "one man" trip to Thailand (planning to go BKK, Chiangmai & Lembang) in Jan for 2 weeks over the CNY. I know that it's kind of early to ask but just want to do some good research before i go. Only been there once & didn't cheong cos went temple hopping. This time round i plan to enjoy to the fullest.

Can any bros in this forum give me some advise on which go-go bar to go, where to find FLs, or even better, those FLs can bring me out as a guide to tour around. Also, I hope to get advise on the correct rates for any svc in order not to be a "ROBERT" & spoil the our SG's market in Thai.

Much appreciate
Old 20-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Thai trip in Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchiasong View Post
Hi all bros,

I'm planning a "one man" trip to Thailand (planning to go BKK, Chiangmai & Lembang) in Jan for 2 weeks over the CNY. I know that it's kind of early to ask but just want to do some good research before i go. Only been there once & didn't cheong cos went temple hopping. This time round i plan to enjoy to the fullest.

Can any bros in this forum give me some advise on which go-go bar to go, where to find FLs, or even better, those FLs can bring me out as a guide to tour around. Also, I hope to get advise on the correct rates for any svc in order not to be a "ROBERT" & spoil the our SG's market in Thai.

Much appreciate
there r so tons of informations on bkk and thailand in this forum .. why do u have to start a new thread just for urself ??

if u spend some time and effort to read thru them, u'll find all the information u need ...
do u expect to be spoonfeed by asking questions becoz u r lazy ??
Old 21-11-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
there r so tons of informations on bkk and thailand in this forum .. why do u have to start a new thread just for urself ??

if u spend some time and effort to read thru them, u'll find all the information u need ...
do u expect to be spoonfeed by asking questions becoz u r lazy ??
I do not disagree that there is tons of information. However I have read thru most of the BKK related threads, a huge chunk are TCSS. I find it to be rather disorganised in a way to someone who's relatively new to the forum.

My 2 pence.
Old 21-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
I do not disagree that there is tons of information. However I have read thru most of the BKK related threads, a huge chunk are TCSS. I find it to be rather disorganised in a way to someone who's relatively new to the forum.

My 2 pence.
i agreed there r chunks of TCSS in this forum but within it, there r tons of informations ...
u need to have patience and time to read thru them ...
take down notes and points as u read along ...
these information r very valuable for cheongsters ..
if u just want a guide book that point the way for u ...
u can just pop by a book stall and get a lonely planet guide book and cut off all the TCSS here ....
or u can easily find those information on the web ..

bottomline ... r u willing to do it or u expect ppl to spoonfeed u ??

i am not against helping newbies or any bros who need information .. but i think they shld at least make the effort to read it through first and asked for more information when needed ...

btw ... have u guys read these pages ???

BKK Soi Cowboy

BKK Massage

BKK Massage

BKK Massage

BKK Massage
Old 21-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

I agree with adidas88, even thou there r many tcss but there r still tons of info around, you jus have to do some seeking thru search function and do ur homework, dun be lazy and expect to be spoonfed.

if u check out my recent posts on Pattaya, all these info I also managed to find thru the previous posts and internet, i dun see why others are unable, some people just cant be bother to do abit of reading
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 21-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

not much info for chiang mai and lampang. bkk plenty...

recently went chiang mai for loy krathong. warm up disco is one of the most happening joints for the locals. after closing at 2am you can go to club fashion that closed at 4am.
Old 21-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
not much info for chiang mai and lampang. bkk plenty...

recently went chiang mai for loy krathong. warm up disco is one of the most happening joints for the locals. after closing at 2am you can go to club fashion that closed at 4am.
Are there still many chio fair-skinned girls to be found in Chiang Mai nightlife?
Or most has already left to BKK?
Old 21-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
I agree with adidas88, even thou there r many tcss but there r still tons of info around, you jus have to do some seeking thru search function and do ur homework, dun be lazy and expect to be spoonfed.

if u check out my recent posts on Pattaya, all these info I also managed to find thru the previous posts and internet, i dun see why others are unable, some people just cant be bother to do abit of reading
When i first started to cheong Bkk, i have 6 pages of info plucked from the forum. Believed me, i read thru every page of it.....really enjoy going thru all those TCSS and of cos those valuable info. WE can spoonfeed those info to newbies such as names of cheong places but the true info and honest opinions come from those FRs provided by bros here..... and that u must have the patience to read thru it.
Old 21-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are there still many chio fair-skinned girls to be found in Chiang Mai nightlife?
Or most has already left to BKK?
still have alot. proportion of male and female is about equal.

however there are plenty of toms with lesser katoeys in CM as compared to BKK.
Old 21-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
WE can spoonfeed those info to newbies such as names of cheong places but the true info and honest opinions come from those FRs provided by bros here..... and that u must have the patience to read thru it.

Precisely!

Quote:
still have alot. proportion of male and female is about equal.

however there are plenty of toms with lesser katoeys in CM as compared to BKK.
Due to the Thai girls' dislike for Thai guys unfortunately...tats why we are here to "spread" the love before ALL of Thai girls convert to Tom or Lesbian kekeke
Old 21-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
codicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samstercodicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Due to the Thai girls' dislike for Thai guys unfortunately...tats why we are here to "spread" the love before ALL of Thai girls convert to Tom or Lesbian kekeke
Actually, I've been wondering, why do thai girls dislike thai guys? is it the looks part? or is it the "jai" part?

semi-retired from SBF
Old 21-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

hi chinchiasong,

today , i am a little free. so
will chin chai give you some info....noting that you are not very hardworking in
doing your own

if you want soapy , head to ratchada .
there is a whole stretch of neon sign board there. just go into anyone and you will see many girls there. famous one are nataree or poisedon.

if you have the $$$, go to a G club. famous one include carribean, the resort,
the pent etc. bear in mind, here you only pay for the gal company, there is no guarantee that she will go back with you. 90% chance she wont. just google
carribean, i am sure you know how right ya.

the rest of the agogo bars - head to soi cowboy, nana, patpong.
bar fine can range from bar to bar. ST and LT can depend on your nego skill and if the gal likes you. Hell, there are too many permutation for me to list it down. but rule of thumb is LT is about 3000-4000 if i am not wrong.
if you dont know how to head to the above places, ask any taxi driver, they will know. if they offer to bring you to massage, please reject . probably a scam

if you want disco, head to RCA, or ekkamai or thonglor .many there.
or can go to Q bar or The bed in sukhumvit soi 11. you can google all these also

if you want freelance pick up, go to CM2 at novotel hotel.

if you are still not sure, you can offer to buy drinks to bros here.
many can be your" tour guide" for 1 or 2 nights in bkk .
Old 21-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by codicerous View Post
Actually, I've been wondering, why do thai girls dislike thai guys? is it the looks part? or is it the "jai" part?
definitely not looks. all the thai men so handsome. some can be miss universe
Old 21-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
hi chinchiasong,

today , i am a little free. so
will chin chai give you some info....noting that you are not very hardworking in
doing your own
can chin chai give me some info for chiang mai?

going there again in jan...
Old 21-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
can chin chai give me some info for chiang mai?

going there again in jan...
chiang mai ---is not my area of ops . so chin chai also cant value add much

in fact never been there before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1