The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hi bro, just thinking IF it is confirmed that girl, wouldnt it be good to share her photo so that ppl are aware and hopefully her boss too?
Bro 08. How's life?
Nowadays photo put in will kena f by the boss.
So I put in a short while for the Bro to confirm and he no reply. So I removed.
As far as I know, percentage kena altitude is less than 5 percent from my group of friends and many forum bros whom have chat me.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bro 08. How's life?
Nowadays photo put in will kena f by the boss.
So I put in a short while for the Bro to confirm and he no reply. So I removed.
As far as I know, percentage kena altitude is less than 5 percent from my group of friends and many forum bros whom have chat me.
Mod is ok with photos...just that

- try not to give too much details on name, villa no. price...etc
- also put in warning not to quote photos in their reply
- inform your friends to pm if asking for details

these gals are whores so mod will not know if any okt here posting on behalf which infringe advertising...

if you share photos once then mod is fine with it...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, i didn't see the photo, she is busty, young, brown hair
Old 15-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Bro is it this girl?

Last edited by kengng; 15-06-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: ....
Old 15-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro, just thinking IF it is confirmed that girl, wouldnt it be good to share her photo so that ppl are aware and hopefully her boss too?
Agree with your point.

A personal point of view, it is good to have photos of problematic girls so that bros reading can try to avoid. A particular joint (in Batam term) change their girls at a high rate (new girls appear an average of once every 2 to 3 months),so avoiding a particular joint dont really make good sense there.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
A particular joint (in Batam term) change their girls at a high rate (new girls appear an average of once every 2 to 3 months),so avoiding a particular joint dont really make good sense there.
hi bro just curious, do the pps or joints have much control over the girls' attitude? ie do they kinda educate their girls or warn them?
Old 15-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro 08. How's life?
hahahaa i supposed i know one of the bros is who
just back from ac hehee... still a wonderful playground!
Old 15-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

No, not that girl. Anyway i went back thia mOening and get half the money refunded
. The okt asked her if she got any objections, and she just ignore n play with her phone
Old 15-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
No, not that girl. Anyway i went back thia mOening and get half the money refunded
. The okt asked her if she got any objections, and she just ignore n play with her phone
Then you very the good can get back half next day
Even I cannot do it.
Old 15-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

I teman with my driver. The important thing is she admit she disappear, else also hard to get
Old 15-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
hi bro just curious, do the pps or joints have much control over the girls' attitude? ie do they kinda educate their girls or warn them?
Actually depending on joints. Some OKTs in joint were in cahoot with the girls on drugs,some i knew have quite high discipline with the girls but that would sometime means beating them up or at least getting rough with them (the girls). If a customer sees that,especially bros from the more civilized countries. It may mean a boycott to the joint.

I usually go for joints that have more newer-joined girls and lesser old girls (old as in girls who has extended their stay in same joint). Reason is,the joint with more old girls means,they are 'comfortable' in that joint. It also means most were not on contract,which could mean lesser controls.

I would imagine i am a booking girl,i am comfortable in the place i work,i will stay there for a long period. Over time,my horn grows. Of course,if i am not comfortable with that joint,it usually means there are many rules bonding me and being "young" and most possibly "playful",i wouldnt want to stay and would choose another place to go to where i can have more freedom.

Most girls came into this trade untrained,at a very young age and lacking discipline. I have seen girls in joint said to have stolen things from customers,OKT not even said a word to the girls. I have seen girls whom i was told who stole from customers,the OKT slapped her upon knowing. In this 2 joints,i choose to patronize the OKT who beats up the girl (even tho i dont know if the girls truly DID stole from their customers).

Just my personal view.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually depending on joints. Some OKTs in joint were in cahoot with the girls on drugs,some i knew have quite high discipline with the girls but that would sometime means beating them up or at least getting rough with them (the girls). If a customer sees that,especially bros from the more civilized countries. It may mean a boycott to the joint.

I usually go for joints that have more newer-joined girls and lesser old girls (old as in girls who has extended their stay in same joint). Reason is,the joint with more old girls means,they are 'comfortable' in that joint. It also means most were not on contract,which could mean lesser controls.

I would imagine i am a booking girl,i am comfortable in the place i work,i will stay there for a long period. Over time,my horn grows. Of course,if i am not comfortable with that joint,it usually means there are many rules bonding me and being "young" and most possibly "playful",i wouldnt want to stay and would choose another place to go to where i can have more freedom.

Most girls came into this trade untrained,at a very young age and lacking discipline. I have seen girls in joint said to have stolen things from customers,OKT not even said a word to the girls. I have seen girls whom i was told who stole from customers,the OKT slapped her upon knowing. In this 2 joints,i choose to patronize the OKT who beats up the girl (even tho i dont know if the girls truly DID stole from their customers).

Just my personal view.
First of all, sorry for cant remembering th house no. I have only been at balai twice. Anyway judging by ur advice, guess i was lucky because i nearly got a girl, but i just felt weird when i saw that Indonesian okt smoking weed and speaking not coherently, so i went to another house which my driver recommended.

Anyway i find this Chinese okt quite reasonable, he gave both me and the girl a chance to speak. And he asked me if i want any specific action, i just asked him to refund half(initial offer was 100k less than that)

I don't think the girl has good ethics though, as when we were discussing, other girls were jokingly saying things like, kena complaint again? Must be playing too much fb. (Which she did but i am actually fine with that)
Old 16-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I usually go for joints that have more newer-joined girls and lesser old girls (old as in girls who has extended their stay in same joint). Reason is,the joint with more old girls means,they are 'comfortable' in that joint. It also means most were not on contract,which could mean lesser controls
totally makes sense hahaha! very good point indeed! thanks bro
Old 16-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then you very the good can get back half next day
Even I cannot do it.
hahahaa likely is you havnt kenna and havnt got chance to ask for refund
bet if you do, dont say 50% la... 100% they also give you back
Old 16-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahahaa likely is you havnt kenna and havnt got chance to ask for refund
bet if you do, dont say 50% la... 100% they also give you back
Haha.
Get back 100% plus a drinking session in the villa.
But really never kena one case of altitude girl myself over the years.
May be I look like a pai lan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1