The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
hope my Aini will be back again soon... starting to miss her arse badly
Didn't someone say she already RTC for good?
Old 15-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

who is she???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Writing again..

A very soft spoken lady. Perfect chinese with no village accent. Love her voice. Gave her short notice and arrive at her place. Door opened and I was smitten. She has a bob hair style. Much shorter than her pictures and definitely no MILF. Very perfect looking and tall, lanky pretty gal. Smooth and fair skin. She gave me the emperor's favourite concubine feel. Maybe watch too much drama recently. But she is OMG kind of gorgeous. Very clean, very classy.

Her location not too good. Many may not want to be seen there. Her place though, staying alone, is very neat, clean and tidy. She gave me a pair of slippers when i walked in. Poured me a glass of water. Asked if I want coffee, lemon juice, milk?? I jokingly asked if she is running a cafe.

She guided me to the room, help to undress and showed me to the showers. She said she will join me. When she removed her nightie...my jaws dropped. She has humongous knockers. And what a body?? God is so unfair! I have not found a flaw thus far, from speech, to looks, to body...The shower was enjoyable. She was so careful, and gentle, and asked for me to return the favour. Which I gladly obliged.

To the room, the temperature was good and I laid on the bed. Her massage was passable but she did it nude, so that is a plus! The conversation was interesting and she kept me entertained. Soothing conversation, with no awkward silence. Before she starts her sensual, she gently notified me. That got my heart beating. 我要开始咯.. She Bm me from head to toe with her huge soft knockers, gently teasing me from my ears, to neck..and that lasted a while. Enough of the torture and turned me over, and I couldn't get my eyes off her. Tease and gently blows me. I have to stop here and suffice to say, roaming signal is good. I erupted quivering in her arms buried in her huge soft tits.

Rested and got up to shower, with her preparing the water and helped me washed. Offered me water again. Sat and chat with her realising I was her very first customer here. I was pleasantly surprised and felt honoured. God must have taken a liking for me today. She didn't rushed me off and we sat and chat till her next customer came along, which is about an hour later.

In that hour, I witnessed an asshole trying to insist FJ and wanted to top up etc but she rejected. The guy then said he will not force her to do anything she don't like so she relented and arranged the time. The guy came and insisted again he will report her if she don't oblige. I told her to ignore him. I am totally ashamed of our Singaporean guys who threatened MLs..hope his dick rot...

Anyway, the whole session is a perfect 10 for me. I have already pushed all other appointments away for tomorrow..
Old 15-11-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
hope my Aini will be back again soon... starting to miss her arse badly
Unlikely. She was complaining that her business was bad in her last week of stay.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Unlikely. She was complaining that her business was bad in her last week of stay.
She did? Quite surprised to hear that was the reason for her to RTC.

Well, if she ever decides to come back, and ups her playability level (perhaps offer bj/bbbj/cim services), I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be complaining about business being bad anytime soon.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
In China...
Caught? Or ownself RTC?
When I visited her regularly previously was telling her to shift...
Old 15-11-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisai90 View Post
Here is call sgloneguy thread , bullshit de lah here MR only 10% real the rest all shit the lah
All is up for use select,now a day if really no good service and had no business they will left here very fast.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Caught? Or ownself RTC?
When I visited her regularly previously was telling her to shift...
Rui Rui ownself RTC
Old 15-11-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Rui Rui ownself RTC
Ah yes. I haven’t RTM for a very long time. Visited her a few times when she first listed.

Very pleasant and hard working girl. Wish her all the best.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisai90 View Post
Ok forget to tell you dun say or post any other site here okt will zap you ! and say why disturb his thread....hahahahaha
It's my thread but I don't delete except those that violate my rules such as vulgarity and trolling.

The other moderators will delete if you post FRs on MLs that are not on the sponsored sites such as sglonelyguy and others that advertise in the Local Massage Service Directory forum.

You want this place to report on other sites? Ask the site owner to advertise on SBF lor :P Better yet, sponsor for them :P

The mods are getting good at detecting when you guys are talking about the other sites, so if you find your posts deleted it's because the mod AI has become very very smart. Their machine learning algorithm catching up to all the sneaky ways posters try to bypass their automatic detection :P

There are other sites that are sponsored other than SLG but honestly, their girls are photoshopped or have fake photos, but you're welcome to try them out and post here
Old 15-11-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
It's my thread but I don't delete except those that violate my rules such as vulgarity and trolling.

The other moderators will delete if you post FRs on MLs that are not on the sponsored sites such as sglonelyguy and others that advertise in the Local Massage Service Directory forum.

You want this place to report on other sites? Ask the site owner to advertise on SBF lor :P Better yet, sponsor for them :P

The mods are getting good at detecting when you guys are talking about the other sites, so if you find your posts deleted it's because the mod AI has become very very smart. Their machine learning algorithm catching up to all the sneaky ways posters try to bypass their automatic detection :P

There are other sites that are sponsored other than SLG but honestly, their girls are photoshopped or have fake photos, but you're welcome to try them out and post here
For the benefit of those who aren’t aware of the sites than can be posted here, could you list the updated allowed sites here? TIA.
Old 15-11-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Never knew abt the rules until today
Good info !
Old 15-11-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Well, if she ever decides to come back, and ups her playability level (perhaps offer bj/bbbj/cim services), I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be complaining about business being bad anytime soon.
I think she adopted the wrong strategy ...once man get what they want, they stop visiting
Old 15-11-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
numbertwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro possible to pm ctc? thanks (:
Old 15-11-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:

Up playability? She was at one point a FL. And yes, I agree with what baotohk had said .
Old 15-11-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes, especially if she offer FJ with heels on like the good old days..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1