The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sinyokecil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile (ASK) do the girls in balestier have aids and HIV inspection test?

Hi,
Im a newbie in singapore's life, since im not singaporean
To all seniors, I wonder is there any HIV or AIDS inspection test for the gals in balestier
Because as long as I know the girls in geylang they had their certificate which shown that they are free of AIDS and HIV, am I correct?
please give me some advices

Thank you
Old 01-05-2012, 04:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (ASK) do the girls in balestier have aids and HIV inspection test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinyokecil View Post

please give me some advices

Thank you
Should be ".. please give me some ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a noun countable noun so you don't add an "s" to make it plural.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wallace741852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only legal prositute house in Singapore are required to go for health check.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinyokecil View Post
I know the girls in geylang they had their certificate which shown that they are free of AIDS and HIV, am I correct?
this is a foolish, and perhaps, dangerous comment to make. the certificate only states the holder goes for her regular checkup. it does not mean the girl is free of HIV at the moment.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CrisRonaldo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a very stupid qn. being a non-sporean does not excuse u frm asking this stupid qn.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

A certificate of (anything) only certifies that at one particular time - something or somewhat was accomplished or made...

anyway to cut the story short - luckily for TS the medical industry have created almost instant HIV Test Kits like example

http://www.hiv-test-kit.com/

DISCLAIMER: when you read into the small print - they still recommend you go to a docter for a check up or others to confirm if u got the Virus... as apparently what the kits test for can be present without you having the Virus....

REALLY HEAVY DISCLAIMER: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_test - The window period is the time from infection until a test can detect any change.

The average window period with HIV-1 antibody tests is 25 days for subtype B. Antigen testing cuts the window period to approximately 16 days and NAT (Nucleic Acid Testing) further reduces this period to 12 days.[2]

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 01-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

In simple txt

If the entity u are fucking now had sex with a HIV pos individual in the last (less than a month), no amount of testing in the world will save you.....

I hope you found my posts informative

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

didnt know this though.. now balestier is the alternative red light district?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

If you scare of HIV or AIDS I suggest you abstain from sex .
Old 01-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
raver is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Even if she is an HIV positive individual....You must know and be Educated to NEVER have Unprotected Sex....Always use condoms....and you'll be fine...

and even if that is not enough....you must know that...how you know if that individual has HIV ? being infected with HIV is the same as striking the lottery....Plus nowadays Sex workers also want to preserve their lives...If not most of them will get their work permit over here revoked and sent back to their own countries....

Remember the Keywords....ALWAYS USE CONDOMS
Old 01-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
raver is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dont Discrimate whether this place does health Checks or that place dosent do health check....

Anything sexual, always use condoms....You want to play around...make sure you play safe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1