The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot past about ex gf.

I know this sounds wrong on alot of levels but back then I have went through my gfs phone while she's asleep and saw all her past texts, pics and vids and stuff. Jealousy did take over me but so was the arousal part. It's like a funny feeling you get in your stomach but it feels soo good. But she have changed her password ever since though she is open about talking about her past to me.

Yes she did open up her wild stories. I recently asked for her laptop password saying that I want to watch Netflix, I did snoop around but to no avail, I went straight to the pics folder but there was nothing. I have not looked through her browser or desktop folder yet. I do feel guilty but my arousal is kicking in. I'm waiting for her to head to work this Saturday so I can snoop again. Please don't trash me. I think it's a hotpast kink which I can't control.
Old 05-07-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11369 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hot past about ex gf.

Ex gf but still staying together?

Care to share about her hot/wild stories?
Old 05-07-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

What's past dun matter anymore...let bygones be bygones...

If you had anymore feeling about ex-gf than you are not in the level to have new love...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post

I think is typo. Gf's hot past with her ex
Old 05-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post

Ps I think misinterpreted wrongly. Current gf.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dinopark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't control.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dinopark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

l staying together?
Old 06-07-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
I know this sounds wrong on alot of levels but back then I have went through my gfs phone while she's asleep and saw all her past texts, pics and vids and stuff. Jealousy did take over me but so was the arousal part. It's like a funny feeling you get in your stomach but it feels soo good. But she have changed her password ever since though she is open about talking about her past to me.

Yes she did open up her wild stories. I recently asked for her laptop password saying that I want to watch Netflix, I did snoop around but to no avail, I went straight to the pics folder but there was nothing. I have not looked through her browser or desktop folder yet. I do feel guilty but my arousal is kicking in. I'm waiting for her to head to work this Saturday so I can snoop again. Please don't trash me. I think it's a hotpast kink which I can't control.
do you struggle with arousal for her hot past kink vs. minding her past very much?
Old 06-07-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
do you struggle with arousal for her hot past kink vs. minding her past very much?
Now no longer, back then at the very start of the relationship yes as my ego was there, but now totally no.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me, I'm always aroused when my gf speaks about her past sexual experiences and she knows I like it too
Old 06-07-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

some times don't know the past better, u also dont want your gf to question you about your past right
Old 06-07-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
Now no longer, back then at the very start of the relationship yes as my ego was there, but now totally no.
once upon a time I had a love interest. we fucked (not my gf yet), then overtime in a relationship. then i found out that i was #10 in her bodycount. she had rainbow colors by then: white, black, brown, mix of different shades

it didnt affect my relationship but in the back of my mind, i just cannot see myself marrying her... anyways broke up for different reasons.

but very conflicted back then. recently i met another one, bodycount even higher. still in conflict but different girl
Old 07-07-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
SadioMane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
some times don't know the past better, u also dont want your gf to question you about your past right
Agree with you bro
Old 07-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I think high body count ok. If the girl loves you and you love the girl than no issue.

My ex had a high body count also. She was quite open since a very young age (like early teens) since she was from overseas (angmoh country), but when we were together, she will stick to one only (but she got invite her friend to join us as she bi). She is the kind who wants her man to be satisfied.

Why we broke up? Jealousy. I was young, and didn't trust her enough.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My gf, who is now staying with me was a playgirl in the past. I am a guy with a cuckold fetish and she very well know it turns me on very much.

She will always tell me stories of her playful encounter when we're having sex, like last time she had 3 guys in a day due to the previous 2 unable to satisfy her needs. I always wanted to share her with other guys while i watch, she's very much agreed to it.... But i guess we didn't really go into it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1