The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
MuamarGadaffi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMuamarGadaffi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Why Are There So Many Clones In This Section Of The Forum??

From the above, why are there so many clones talking to each other in this section of the forum? Is the moderator or admin asleep or do not care about the forum anymore?

The clones are simply reviving all the old and dead threads in the forum like as if they are in an insane asylum

The clones all seem to be registered in bulk in mar/apr 2014 and jun/july 2023

Each time i log in, i do not see any interesting topics but only clones with one liners just spamming the entire section to get out of moderation to then cause trouble later on

Can the admin do something about this as the clones has gotten way out of hand and have started turning this entire section into a mad house
Old 22-07-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Delorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why Are There So Many Clones In This Section Of The Forum??

I agree here as well, the spam by the lunatic clones have gone overboard, the moderator has to step in, the whole adult section has literally become a spam section
Old 22-07-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean View Post
I agree here as well, the spam by the lunatic clones have gone overboard, the moderator has to step in, the whole adult section has literally become a spam section
Yea man. And if all of you noticed around this forum, the way of posting are the same…. Format, words etc

Noticed there’s these 2 particular accounts. Like to quote the whole posts and links, calling people “senior bros”
Ugh.
Old 24-07-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IronSheik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
And if all of you noticed around this forum, the way of posting are the same…. Format, words etc
Yes, i notice that as well, i have even stopped logging in for a while already because end of the day, its clones after clones and more clones

The admin has to clean up the clones in the adult section especially because its becoming a problem, they seem to be upping all the old and dead threads, there do not seem to be anyone posting in this section, just clones as most of the regular members have now vanished leaving clones talking to themselves only.

Its like the person creating these clones have a mental issue in his head
Old 24-07-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuamarGadaffi View Post
From the above, why are there so many clones talking to each other in this section of the forum? Is the moderator or admin asleep or do not care about the forum anymore?

The clones are simply reviving all the old and dead threads in the forum like as if they are in an insane asylum

Each time i log in, i do not see any interesting topics but only clones with one liners just spamming the entire section to get out of moderation to then cause trouble later on

Can the admin do something about this as the clones has gotten way out of hand and have started turning this entire section into a mad house
Obviously the moderator is a clown and not doing his job. Not only all the clones here, also he allows morons posting topics not related to sex here. Apparently the mod is very proud he has been doing the job for 20 years. Its just be a lousy performance for 20 years.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuamarGadaffi View Post

these 2 users, 99.9999% clones.

both made total of 6 points,
out of these 6 posts,
both users 3 posts are within 2 mins of each other.
1 post within 4 mins of each other.
1 post within 90mins of each other.

just ask yourself. what are the odds?

the odds of these happen is harder than winning toto.
Old 25-07-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
BrandAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey82 View Post
these 2 users, 99.9999% clones.

both made total of 6 points,
out of these 6 posts,
both users 3 posts are within 2 mins of each other.
1 post within 4 mins of each other.
1 post within 90mins of each other.

just ask yourself. what are the odds?

the odds of these happen is harder than winning toto.
You are 100% right these 2 nowhereman and qweasdzxc123 are 100% clones

The clones in the forum is getting very bad in this section, boss of the forum, anyone has to step in, the whole section is just filled with nonsense single liner spam
Old 27-07-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
MuamarGadaffi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMuamarGadaffi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Yea man. And if all of you noticed around this forum, the way of posting are the same…. Format, words etc
You are right, the amount of clones in the forum is staggering, why the forum admin is not acting is beyond me as the whole adult section has become a spam section
Old 27-07-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

School holidays .
Old 27-07-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Stellarlunar is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha, this forum always gt clone issue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1