The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!
Re: Power Tan

I am back from supper and Totally is still whining.
This is the reason elders say 'Every man should have a job.'
Old 03-08-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 10
JunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSeh View Post
I am back from supper and Totally is still whining.
This is the reason elders say 'Every man should have a job.'
he's jobless? Wu Seh 派 still has a toilet cleaner vacancy available leh. Totally does tat interest u?
Old 03-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunWuSeh View Post
he's jobless? Wu Seh 派 still has a toilet cleaner vacancy available leh. Totally does tat interest u?
Yes, our man WITHOUT the seh is WITHOUT a job.
Toilet cleaner is too good of a job for him.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe if it pays a lot. Wash toilet still a job at least I dun need to con or beg for alms. How is the feeling of finding m beside your name? Still finding your jaws? Have a nice sunday as I'm walking on sunshine.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 10
ManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nw tat JunWuSeh has up lorry, hw shld we Wu Seh 派 continue frm here shixiong?

Defeated Johnbass on 10/12/2016
Old 03-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 10
LanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithSeh View Post
nw tat JunWuSeh has up lorry, hw shld we Wu Seh 派 continue frm here shixiong?
relax lah, our powerhouse disciple still havent show face yet. take our time lah no hurry, since the final episode oledi confirmed will be seeing Totally kneeling down and kow tolong. Good triump over Evil. tats for sure.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
If u din make fun ..u think i want to say u meh?
I have been keeping quiet when u are having fun with all the teasing with u know who. Yet u still keep go on n on. And i think i have to let u know our status.
Quote:
He is not flirting fyi. We are officially a couple not only in sbf.
And all along i think u d one keep joke n make fun of them 1st.
Y dun i slap u in ur face n say sry to u after that?
Quote:
I am his gf.. so what do u think?
I have trust in him . Just dun like d way u keep on saying/making fun of them..
Attention seeker back to work while I'm enjoying my holiday.
She is bleeding, yet again.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Come adult pool play leh lolz
No fun in children pool at all
I think u r d 1 bleeding.. pts in red
Holiday with "gd bros"? Gd luck
Old 08-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

JunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of light

haiz all my shixiongs slacking here.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSeh View Post
Attention seeker back to work while I'm enjoying my holiday.
She is bleeding, yet again.
Holiday come back, do all the backlog reading up har? Dun over work okie. Free come back to adult section hor. Slowly earn enough points then start your nonsense again har. If I start to exchange points, what can your zaps do to me. Content wise also not my level. Haha. Kao bei @ a lady is what you can do? Somemore a few guys together. Siah suay.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Holiday come back, do all the backlog reading up har? Dun over work okie. Free come back to adult section hor. Slowly earn enough points then start your nonsense again har. If I start to exchange points, what can your zaps do to me. Content wise also not my level. Haha. Kao bei @ a lady is what you can do? Somemore a few guys together. Siah suay.
Welcome in.
Wait a minute. You are not working this evening?
Or has the assignment ended and you are back to your shameless unemployed status.
A particular issue amuses me. Why are you and your bleeding female harping on the points system?
When will the 2 of you wake up and see the bigger picture?
Old 08-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ZapToModeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good! That show that they really have 'seh'.

Quote:
haiz all my shixiongs slacking here.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Tan Ah Wee was happily riding his RXK motorbike ( Lau K ) with JunWuSeh as pillion .

JunWuSeh was holding 2 bags of Liu Lian when their motorbike ran over a hump.

The rider , Ah Wee heard a bang ....

He asked JunWuSeh , Liu Lian woo kalau boh ?

JunWuSeh shouted , boh kalau !! boh kalau !!

So Ah Wee did not bother and continued the journey .

When they reached their destination , Ah Wee got down from his bike and was shocked to see JunWuSeh without helmet .

He asked JunWuSeh : where is your helmet ???

JunWuSeh got really angry and replied : I shouted to you earlier , boh kalau !! boh kalau !! but you kept on going instead of stopping the bike !!!
Old 10-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Tan Ah Wee was happily riding his RXK motorbike ( Lau K ) with JunWuSeh as pillion .

JunWuSeh was holding 2 bags of Liu Lian when their motorbike ran over a hump.

The rider , Ah Wee heard a bang ....

He asked JunWuSeh , Liu Lian woo kalau boh ?

JunWuSeh shouted , boh kalau !! boh kalau !!

So Ah Wee did not bother and continued the journey .

When they reached their destination , Ah Wee got down from his bike and was shocked to see JunWuSeh without helmet .

He asked JunWuSeh : where is your helmet ???

JunWuSeh got really angry and replied : I shouted to you earlier , boh kalau !! boh kalau !! but you kept on going instead of stopping the bike !!!
YAWN. tis type of outdated joke u also dare to copy n paste and post here? dont sia suay urself lah faggot. go back to ur adult pool n play ur useless rep pts collection game lah. me n my shixiongs r enjoying our holidays here. SHOOOO!
Old 10-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 10
LanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to all

Quote:
YAWN. tis type of outdated joke u also dare to copy n paste and post here? dont sia suay urself lah faggot. go back to ur adult pool n play ur useless rep pts collection game lah. me n my shixiongs r enjoying our holidays here. SHOOOO!
KNN y bother talking to a lao gay? come join me and ManWithSeh for a game of pool.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1