The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, that's why you must stand firm...
If she sticks to you, just say that I am not your husband, so I decide who I buy drinks for.
Then just chase her away...
If you cant do that ( as I was initially too polite), just tell the manager when you arrive that you want to try a new girl and ask that girl to stay away.
They always obey their manager..

As I said, I never keep one girl for too long. They get used to you and expect things...

Cheers
You are our guiding light, in this thread !
Old 04-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
You are our guiding light, in this thread !
Paiseh! No Lah!
There are many other Bros that I have accidentally met and guessed are from SBF but not all are willing to share, either shy or no time...

I just share so that some of these Pinoys can get more customers....

Last night, I was at one of my usual Pubs and this new girls, young, pretty and fair, asked me to buy her drinks to fulfill her quota... It was 35 points, so $350. I did and we had a good time last night... I ended up wetting her pretty dress..

This morning, at 1030am, she calls me and says that she is very grateful and still wants to pay me back...
Asks that I pick her up and bring her to a hotel...

I am a pub only person.. Anything and everything happens in the pub, so not so game to go hotel with her.

Since she stays near my place, I picked her up, brought her out for lunch and, since she is new, bought her a few toiletries, cheaper than a LD.

Now she is like even more grateful to me....
I just dropped her off though she did not want to go back...

I like that but it is also worrrying because I also like to sit with other girls and I suspect she may not like that...
Anyway, that is another day's problem..

Cant decide which pub to go to watch soccer tonight.. I always enjoy someone massaging my balls while I cheer... Usually only two places offer that feature...

Cheers...
Old 04-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Just return from one of the pub along Kampong Bahru, the pub that is in the middle of the 3 pubs. That was my second visit and I sat with the same girl. She told me that if i meet her quota $360, i can bring her out even to hotel. In the end I just stop at 2 LDs and decided to go home. Anyone has experience with the girls there? Really can bring to hotel or they just sweet talk only?

Over there, the playability is medium and most girls are just average looks. Can get lots of hugz and sometime kiss. But this girl is quite naughty, before i left she let me see her panties lolx
It all depends on the girl.. Read my earlier post.. Its true, especially if the girl likes you..
But then I have had friends getting screwed too.
They buy the girl drinks and at closing time, the girls runs out the back...

Cheers..
Old 04-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, that's why you must stand firm...
If she sticks to you, just say that I am not your husband, so I decide who I buy drinks for.
Then just chase her away...
If you cant do that ( as I was initially too polite), just tell the manager when you arrive that you want to try a new girl and ask that girl to stay away.
They always obey their manager..

As I said, I never keep one girl for too long. They get used to you and expect things...

Cheers
Good advice right there bro, thnaks. I need to sort this out, it comes to point where i dont even want to visit a certain places becasue of this.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Just return from one of the pub along Kampong Bahru, the pub that is in the middle of the 3 pubs. That was my second visit and I sat with the same girl. She told me that if i meet her quota $360, i can bring her out even to hotel. In the end I just stop at 2 LDs and decided to go home. Anyone has experience with the girls there? Really can bring to hotel or they just sweet talk only?

Over there, the playability is medium and most girls are just average looks. Can get lots of hugz and sometime kiss. But this girl is quite naughty, before i left she let me see her panties lolx
This used to be a practice in KB, keong Saik and paramount years ago, but i am not sure about now, have never been propositioned. I would be careful though, it could be a ruse to get you to buy drinks and she'd disappear the end of the night or pretend to be drunk and get her friends to send her back. As wankjanice said, if the girl likes you, she will go out with you, regardless of how much you spend.

Also, be mindful if they say things like that cannot go out because mgmt doesnt allow it, it;'s not usually the case, i talk to bar owners and they dont give a fuck about what the girls do, their primary concern is that the girls get a sugar daddy and turn up for work and do fuck all in the way of getting drinks .
Old 04-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
This used to be a practice in KB, keong Saik and paramount years ago, but i am not sure about now, have never been propositioned. I would be careful though, it could be a ruse to get you to buy drinks and she'd disappear the end of the night or pretend to be drunk and get her friends to send her back. As wankjanice said, if the girl likes you, she will go out with you, regardless of how much you spend.

Also, be mindful if they say things like that cannot go out because mgmt doesnt allow it, it;'s not usually the case, i talk to bar owners and they dont give a fuck about what the girls do, their primary concern is that the girls get a sugar daddy and turn up for work and do fuck all in the way of getting drinks .
True, don't belief the stories about strict management.
There are some pubs like that. They want the girls to go straight back and only leave when time.

Easy test - tell the girl that you want to bring her to buy a gold necklace... Suddenly the rules disappear and she can go out with you.....
Old 04-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro Wankjanice , you are our sifu ,without your postings this thread was dying naturally. You came to rescue & along with u some seasoned pinoy clubbers.Btw, i have experienced the goods & bads like telling u cannot stay too long on the table if never buy LD, usually i will politely say that its ok i will sit by myself & i proceed to another pub if no gal come to me .
Can pm me the joint that can massage balls .
For soccer u can go to RA, Legacy or Check it out Katong areas..
I find this a terrible excuse . To be honest, if there are no other customers to attend to, there's is no harm in sitting with you and keeping you company rather than sit at some table and do nothing. They want easy money, thats all.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
thetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I find this a terrible excuse . To be honest, if there are no other customers to attend to, there's is no harm in sitting with you and keeping you company rather than sit at some table and do nothing. They want easy money, thats all.
Nowadays all Super money face
Old 04-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I am new to pino pub, can I confirm do I still need to pay tips to the lady, or the LD is what I need to spend on them?
Old 04-05-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
Sorry I am new to pino pub, can I confirm do I still need to pay tips to the lady, or the LD is what I need to spend on them?
LD is the only way. You can slip here tips on the side, but mgmt frowns on that. Instead, buying her cigs, breath mints (they call it candy) or maybe even some finger food helps. But LD is the name of the game
Old 04-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro 1447, I pm'd you.

As for moving away, sometimes it is the manager. He has rules that if customer don't buy drinks, they need to move away... But very few pubs do that and only to new customers. Never with regular customers -
The girls know that if they hang around and continue to entice the customer, he will buy them more drinks.

Cheers
Old 04-05-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
As I mentioned in my PM to you, no tip necessary unless that girls was super good to you....
They will always be asking for taxi or food money but it really depends on the relationship. If I like the girl and like what she does for me, I usually give $20..But not everytime and every girl.

Like yesterday, I brought some cakes and chocolates. Made all the girls happy...

Cheers
Old 04-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
LD is the only way. You can slip here tips on the side, but mgmt frowns on that. Instead, buying her cigs, breath mints (they call it candy) or maybe even some finger food helps. But LD is the name of the game
Yes, very once in a while or else they will come to expect it every time.
The LD is already their compensation for sitting with you.

Cheers
Old 04-05-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

All this talk makes me want to fuck it and go flipper hunting tonight(past 12, because work) Will update this thread if I am out and about. Possible locations will be CI and maybe NT or FB on tras st for starters
Old 04-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
All this talk makes me want to fuck it and go flipper hunting tonight(past 12, because work) Will update this thread if I am out and about. Possible locations will be CI and maybe NT or FB on tras st for starters
Say hi to Jewel at FB for me. Real minx when Taki Taki or Shake It comes on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1