The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shadowyong24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

hi guys. i always travel to angeles city and keen to try pinoy pub in sg but first time read about this thread. Where is the best pub in term of playability? All short form abit hard to guess. haha. if sensitive can pm me the pub name?
Old 09-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
naiduvicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, been awhile since i post or never been post before, i cant recall. I have been through whatever the bros here have been through. The heart pain cause by them. I only can advise those bros who might kenna bola by them again. Dont be serious yet till you do your own checking. Some are serious in love with you, some are not.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Anyway wanted to try out this place at east coast i*****y. The one with the live band on fri and sat ones. Any bros here can advise who to look out for and who to avoid so that i wont get the heart pain again.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

It was more than 10 years ago when I entered into a 'relationship', albeit brief, w someone there.

Funny thing is ... whilst she's from the Philippines, and I know her from one of the pubs in TP-Duxton, ... she's not working there.

She claimed she's visiting her friends. Long story short, .. after 4-5 times of meeting up at the pub, ... each time without buying any LD - can't buy as she's not working there, and am glad I wasn't pestered to buy for her friends, .. we went for supper one night, .. ended up in a hotel.

Subsequently learnt that she's a single mom, and staying at Sanctuary Green (Tanjong Rhu). It was a rental.

Things cooled off after 3-4 months, ... during which, it's just like any other usual r/s, w dating, dining, movies, shagging, etc.

Memories.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiduvicky View Post
Hi bros, been awhile since i post or never been post before, i cant recall. I have been through whatever the bros here have been through. The heart pain cause by them. I only can advise those bros who might kenna bola by them again. Dont be serious yet till you do your own checking. Some are serious in love with you, some are not.
That is very true. 90% out but 10% are truly reliable.
As I said in my PM to 1KinightinBKK, please do some discrete checks.

Cheers
Old 10-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway wanted to try out this place at east coast i*****y. The one with the live band on fri and sat ones. Any bros here can advise who to look out for and who to avoid so that i wont get the heart pain again.
The band has changed but I have not been there for a long time.
Maybe this weekend, I might try...
Old 10-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
The band has changed but I have not been there for a long time.
Maybe this weekend, I might try...
Ok bro. Update me via pm the full details if you know what i mean, if you went. Haha
Old 10-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

W--- S---- is good place to try. Beer is $7. Had this girl Kim who was wild. Rubbing her arse on my groin to the fast tempo of the music till I cum. If the secluded corner wasn't occupied, could have done a real doggie with her. That discreet corner always see the girls moving up and down as they were sitting on the customers.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Couldnt resist the temptation, had to visit SS last night. Worth it. So my titty girl (lol) asked my to go up to the second floor. wasnt keen on getting a room, but apparently, you dont need to. next to the pool table, in front of the VIP room there's a seating area (table and chairs). we did everything short of fucking. best discovery ever.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kardinal05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heading down to duxton tonite? Want to link up?
Old 11-05-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
1KnightinBKK, you know the risks of getting involved. It can end in tears. But you've been around the scene for sometime, so I am sure there is no need to tell you how badly it can all end, and you're married which makes things even more complicated.

Just keep it simple and ask yourself what you want out of this and if it's worth the risk.

For me, I am single and I was lucky to meet really great women. Didnt last because LDRs are difficult to maintain.
Yeah i've been going to these places since I was 17, when Paramount was still around, never got emotionally invested until now.

To be honest, I don't know what i want either.

I'm not really keen to go dating in the afternoons in SG cause first it's risky, secondly i think she could do with more sleep.

I was hoping i could just give her the money she could potentially earn for the next 3 months and tell her to go back to the Philippines and I'll visit as & when under the pretense of a work trip.

But one of the reasons she came here was also to get over her cheating ex boyfriend who is also father to 2 of her kids.

I can't really wrap my head around the whole thing at the moment and I'm outstation for the next 2-3 weeks also, so it's just intermittent texting with her when she's awake or when she can sneak away to check her phone during work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
I know how you feel, I have been down that road before. You're in too deep, and all you can do is think about her, about her well being, and just wanting to be with her.

But you really need to now what you want from this. If its not just sexual intimacy,then there are emotions involved. Does she feel the same way towards you? You said she is a top earner, so she knows how to work her customers, be sure that she isnt treating you like one. Many ways to test this theory out.

Dont be so hard on yourself. If all this emotions are getting to you, take a break from her, give it some time and see if you feel the same way
How to test her out bro? I'm currently overseas, I was thinking this would be a good litmus test cause even if she was texting or calling me a lot and said all the right things, I would still not be able to visit her in the pub.

Last night she told me lets try being mutually exclusive, to be honest I was over the moon.

But at the same time, i'm just monitoring too, to see how genuine or sincere she is.

last night she said let's get mutually exclusive, i said yes, but i'm also monitoring to see how genuine this "relationship" is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro 1KnightinBKK,

you must feel honoured..
Even guys who seldom post in this forum( as far as I know) are coming out to give you advise...
haha truly honoured, thanks for your PM too bro.. in the midst of replying you!

Quote:
So I have a friend who CSI-ed her, told me she has 2 kids, living in a house that she partially shared the cost for with her ex boyfriend and his parents.

The ex BF is a dead beat, doesn't work, just takes care of the kids (probably not proper care) and takes money from his parents.

Initially when we first met, she only told me she had 1 kid. Don't know what's the harm in saying she has a 2nd.

So the status with the ex BF is they're not on good terms because he's a serial cheater who's always cheating on her.

Her cousin who is working here too happens to be dating this ex BF's younger sister who is a butch. So initially i thought she would side her family and want this girl to go back to her ex.

But she's been pretty warm and encouraging with me so far, i do take it with a pinch of salt though.

All the bros here contributing your thoughts & advice, i truly appreciate it, thank you all!

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 11-05-2019 at 10:07 AM. Reason: .
Old 11-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I usually bring the girls out to the tourist attractions as they are usually given an off day at the second last day before they leave for home at the end of their contract. Most of the time they want to go to USS if they are first timers. After that bring them to a restaurant for a wester dinner. Go back to my place for an all night action. Next morning bring them back to take the luggage and head to the airport.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone pm me the locations? I have no idea where y’all talking abt
Old 11-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
Rodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
W--- S---- is good place to try. Beer is $7. Had this girl Kim who was wild. Rubbing her arse on my groin to the fast tempo of the music till I cum. If the secluded corner wasn't occupied, could have done a real doggie with her. That discreet corner always see the girls moving up and down as they were sitting on the customers.

hi bro, care to share details. I can with share another joint. Thks
Old 11-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Can anyone pm me the locations? I have no idea where y’all talking abt
Bro,
go through some of the posits.
You will find, most pubs mentioned are along Duxton road..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1