The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Alamak....

Dun say liddat la bro....

Ur a seasoned cheongStar.

How mny girls have already fallen prey to ur Damocles Sword?

I think u also lost count right?

But i tell u once u know the trick to talk to the Pinays.... They r urs...

And u will not just lern it...but Master it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am in contact with several of them but still no luck yet...maybe still haven't learn how to tackle them yet...tell myself I had to patient...
Old 31-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Alamak....

Dun say liddat la bro....

Ur a seasoned cheongStar.

How mny girls have already fallen prey to ur Damocles Sword?

I think u also lost count right?

But i tell u once u know the trick to talk to the Pinays.... They r urs...

And u will not just lern it...but Master it
thank you for your encouragement...maybe you like to teach me what to say and so I can master it...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When someone points my MISTAKES or contradictions i humbly bow to them....

Salud my dear bro..

U deserve a couple of ctcs from me atleast. Wish u luck.

Maybe i hv changed with time??

Usually, Im generous with the girls tht r GF material or r my GFs. They may not know that they r part of my harem since i treat them as proper gfs.

One infact is a mistress, coz she has been with me awhile.

Mistress hv to take care right..l
Plus GFs also i take care.

But d dollar faced girls i dun gv anything.

Ofcourz there r times i get conned too
i dont know at first i was thinking u might be a bit ruthless its nice to see u have a heart no wonder pinay likes the lord lol
Old 01-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Whenever they run into problems its d Blangahs tht Rescue them.

The Blangahs hv no qualms coming up with 700 dollars to help d girl.

In fact on a couple of occassions i was surprised to see super chio pinays with Blangahs.. Ofcourz i felt J.

But d best man wins...

N i definitely was not d best man....

Yes i definitely pamper my girls but strictly only those who deserve to be GFs.

I rarely pamper d rest.

The GFs if i dun pamper they also wont believe tht im serious.

Right?

Yes...usually at the begining i really treat them like girlfriend bring her out for lunch or dinner and jalan jalan to skypark, east coast, marina sand etc...very fast they will hold your hand and automatically body intimacy will come..for my past encounter, none of them talk about money. of course, those demand on material or money no more next meet up...unless they are super chio worth for my little brother to chiong ah...

Today met up my chocolates pina maid gf...she sneak out for 3 hours to go with me for lunch and jalan jalan..our hand and mouth click very fast...but no action yet...but i really like her as she is cute although mid 30...naughty in character as she damn cute in expression. The boob super big like C+ or D...today a lot of time when she hold my hand in car, my arm press her boob and very soft and bounsing....wah...really shiok...

She asking me to go out tomorrow...but too bad i have work....can only meet her next sunday....
Old 01-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
luvjimmy is Cool - loads of Potential

sunday where the best place to hook them.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro, jus say wht they wanna hear...FULL STOP.

SOMETIMES u get really angry wen ur so horny, they dun allow u to F dem.

Nvr mind... b patient

Den dey r all urs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
thank you for your encouragement...maybe you like to teach me what to say and so I can master it...
Old 01-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, jus say wht they wanna hear...FULL STOP.

SOMETIMES u get really angry wen ur so horny, they dun allow u to F dem.

Nvr mind... b patient

Den dey r all urs
thank you very much...yes patient is the key...today no action becuz not off day...one pinay who i had not went out with told me next week off day...so wait lor...anyway my goody name was circulating around them(a group around 5 pinays) and when chatting with them they are much more friendlier...just becuz I bought one pinay lunch who then invited another 2 more pinay to come along...so just play along and be patient...

anyway all these are just fishing and waiting for my next you know where trip...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hossann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heed the advise from the bros here to move on from the maid who ask for LV bag and hand iphone. Quickly got to know a pinay at clementi whe for dinner. Not a maid but a office lady doing accounts. Very nice to chat. Sms and IM very office. 37 yrs old just came a year ago. Not particular pretty but presentable looking. Single as she said but got 2 kids( wonder why mostly single but got kids).

Anyway first meet purely movie and dinner. Second meet couple of days later and fot into her pants or rather skirt (she was wearing one that day....hehe). Good kisser and bj well. Overall was more than satisfied. First time intimacy with her and fired based both sides. Gf materials and should be for long term. She did hint to me she is comfy with me and dun mind long term.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Repost from above...too many spelling mistakes (post from handphone)
MOD can delete my earlier post? Thanks.

I heed the advise from the bros here to move on from the maid who ask for LV handbag and iphone. Quickly got to know a pinay at clementi when i went there for dinner. Not a maid but a office lady doing accounting here. Very nice to chat. Sms and IM very ofen. 37 yrs old just came a year ago. Not particular pretty but presentable looking. Single as she said but got 2 kids( wonder why mostly single but got kids).

Anyway first meet purely movie and dinner. Second meet couple of days later and got into her pants or rather skirt (she was wearing one that day....hehe). Good kisser and bj well. Overall was more than satisfied. First time intimacy with her and fired based both sides. Gf materials and should be for long term. She did hint to me she is comfy with me and dun mind long term.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Nice FR man....

Really nice... I liked it.....

F d mistakes man...

This is not compro/compre test.

V love FRs here....

So few.... Sometimes im d Only contributor

Glad u wrote....

Im happy she is office worker.... Me too hooking up OLs thesevdays....

Tired of the DHs. ..... Tho i wont let a good one go by....

Dun worry abt looks bro.... Important is girls attitude n service.

If the two r good.... She can b long term.... Trust me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossann View Post
I heed the advise from the bros here to move on from the maid who ask for LV bag and hand iphone. Quickly got to know a pinay at clementi whe for dinner. Not a maid but a office lady doing accounts. Very nice to chat. Sms and IM very office. 37 yrs old just came a year ago. Not particular pretty but presentable looking. Single as she said but got 2 kids( wonder why mostly single but got kids).

Anyway first meet purely movie and dinner. Second meet couple of days later and fot into her pants or rather skirt (she was wearing one that day....hehe). Good kisser and bj well. Overall was more than satisfied. First time intimacy with her and fired based both sides. Gf materials and should be for long term. She did hint to me she is comfy with me and dun mind long term.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Used to this bro.....

I get loads of brickbats regularly.

I get zapped regularly....

Just got zapped the day before....

But life goes on right?

Im glad u pointed out the contradiction in my behaviour.

Iv sent u 4 ctcs. Start of as friends....

Use ur skills n hopefully v hv an FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
i dont know at first i was thinking u might be a bit ruthless its nice to see u have a heart no wonder pinay likes the lord lol
Old 01-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Thanks Lord for your reply.

I do find there's a difference chatting with DH and OL. Attitude wise is rather different between the two, cant comment much as i just managed to chat up with couple DHs and one of them is the "LV & iphone". Service wise cannot compare too as have not up any DH.

Of cos i am like you, will not let go a good DH. Maybe is just my feel...the 2 DHs i chat with are more arrogant (maybe just my luck not met any nice DH yet) and snobbish than the OL i knew. OL attitude and service is good....now pray hard for long term . Of cos i trust the Lord...
Old 01-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossann View Post
Repost from above...too many spelling mistakes (post from handphone)
MOD can delete my earlier post? Thanks.

I heed the advise from the bros here to move on from the maid who ask for LV handbag and iphone. Quickly got to know a pinay at clementi when i went there for dinner. Not a maid but a office lady doing accounting here. Very nice to chat. Sms and IM very ofen. 37 yrs old just came a year ago. Not particular pretty but presentable looking. Single as she said but got 2 kids( wonder why mostly single but got kids).

Anyway first meet purely movie and dinner. Second meet couple of days later and got into her pants or rather skirt (she was wearing one that day....hehe). Good kisser and bj well. Overall was more than satisfied. First time intimacy with her and fired based both sides. Gf materials and should be for long term. She did hint to me she is comfy with me and dun mind long term.

Liked your report and upped you, and slowky getting back in the game.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 02-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Saw a pino just now. Pass by me, about to talk to her, she walk to another direction. Praying that she comes to my blk but never appears after some time else I will be bonking her right now in this cold weather and hug her to bed, haha!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw this thread here. I'm more on paid sex and lurking around in forums but this thread gt me interested. Damn, I didn't know there's a lot of maids in my estate( never notIce haha)

I carefully read the methods by the lord n some bros and wanted to test it myself. Exciting times!
Saw some on my way to work. Maybe it's time to hunt !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1