The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dude, no need to stress over this tap issue la. When you go visit the girl, just ask her to turn on the tap for you la. She will gladly do it.

Even sometimes I get confused because the modern taps in new condos may have different methods. So I make a joke of it. Then if she showers with me, I'll ask her to show me how to work the taps. And while she plays with the taps,  I'll play with her tits!!!

No need to stress, just have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
since most of the dual taps I've experienced heats up very fast once i turn to the hot portion, i always start on the cold side first.

1. run tap 50% on cold side
2. slowly shift the tap towards the hot side while moving it out for 100% flow until you feel the heat
3. check water temps (generally done at step 2 with a hand), if still too hot, slowly slide tap temp down to mid-way

main thing is to ensure you run the tap at 100% flow (tap fully open), cos apparently the temperature is also affected by the water flow. slower water flow = more water gets heated inside = high temperature

Thanks great tips.
Old 21-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/sherry-massage/

Real gem sherry, quick AR

Manage to be the first customer ( according to her ), finally someone who stand out all those vanilla.

Location: 8/10 ( parallel parking around condo, foot soldiers around 8min)

Looks: 10/10 ( early 20s, real person look so much better then photo, tall and long legs, small B. )

Massage: 7/10 ( not here for massage )

Sensation: 10/10 ( remind me of sugar, you guys know what I mean )

GFE : 9/10 ( greet you with a smile wearing a short tight dress, just the looks just kill me. Make me think of my 初恋 )

RTM: confirm plus chop, new on my weekly list. Try her before it is too late, confirm hot!

Bros after try already please up my points if what I say is real. Appreciate that!
Old 21-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Based on description, I think is the one near Kembangan MRT.
if that is the one, likely zero chance of coming back.
She is very comfortable with her current work now.
She's working some customer service line or something right? Just came to make 1 time money. Sadddd.
Old 21-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/zhu-zhu-massage/
Probably have to multiply by 2 to get her real age. And her teeth is quite a turn off for me.
Old 21-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Avoid at all costs.

Tried to post comment on SLG site but perhaps it’s a honestly bad review, the moderator refused to approve the comment.

This girl obviously double booked appointments. Back to back. I was right on time but was told to wait 30 min as she cooked up some reason. Then when went in, looks ok la, then very rushed service, massage 5 min then wanted to jerk off.

Whole job done in 15 min and told me to get out.

Bros, do these girls think we are bloody fools? Worse still the OKT / moderator seems to have quite a few good comments on the site, that’s why I wanted to try.

This girl avoid at all costs.
Old 21-12-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster999 View Post

Avoid at all costs.

Tried to post comment on SLG site but perhaps it’s a honestly bad review, the moderator refused to approve the comment.

This girl obviously double booked appointments. Back to back. I was right on time but was told to wait 30 min as she cooked up some reason. Then when went in, looks ok la, then very rushed service, massage 5 min then wanted to jerk off.

Bros, do these girls think we are bloody fools? Worse still the OKT / moderator seems to have quite a few good comments on the site, that’s why I wanted to try.

15mins is too rabak wtf
Old 21-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Probably have to multiply by 2 to get her real age. And her teeth is quite a turn off for me.
No offence. and not her WK. You mean 46?
I visited her before. And for me, no way she is 46. LOL
If is true, then I must be 100.
Not sure what happened during your visit. But I think 46 is an outrageous number.
Believe those who visited her will not believe this number
Cheers!
Old 21-12-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
She's working some customer service line or something right? Just came to make 1 time money. Sadddd.
She wanted to last year. But covid kills it.
And she has no more interest after waiting out for nearly 2 years now.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

Avoid at all costs.

Well another contributor rank her right at the top. seems jekyll and hyde
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=209...stcount=101258
Old 21-12-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Not her WK as well. I believe her age is early 30s. Seen documentary proof before.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Avoid at all costs.

u should pay 30$ instead. few days ago there are few fake reviews here.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/manman-massage/

Saw her ads up and quickly made a booking with her for 2 hours. Been visiting her since her first stint back in 2019, this should be her third.

Looks: 8/10 it's definitely her, some touch up on the pics but it's not like other MLs where you can't recognise them. She got the good girl look feel, a little change from some of the slutty looking MLs I've visited recently.

Body: 8/10 she's not bone skinny, neither is she fat. Very huggable with natural boobs.

Massage: 9/10 I have to rate her quite high here. She was working at a proper MP in China so her skills are still there if not better. Would've given her the perfect 10 if she knows back cracking.

Sensual: ?/10 Visited her last night and I was one of the first few customers. Told me she's not used to looking at a naked man's body after so long, got abit shy but I'm sure that'll improve over time when she gets used to it. HJ with some variations, some MLs will just sit by your legs for HJ making fat people like me having difficulty to access her boobs (which is a handful btw). Didn't zhut her boobs as didn't ask.

I won't comment on GFE as different people different feels, but definitely no commercial feel. But I can say I had a great time with this vanilla ML.

Conclusion: hardworking ML with good looks, massage and HJ. In the current pool of $120 vanilla MLs, her rate at $110 would be competitive.

Btw, anybody knows who her room mate is? For research purposes

Last edited by cookiesandcream; 21-12-2021 at 10:46 PM.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Well another contributor rank her right at the top. seems jekyll and hyde
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=209...stcount=101258
Probably her OKT la… service was just plain horrible. Like another bro said, should have just paid $30
Old 21-12-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't get Anan booking and no other better option that suits my palate...
Finally tried Xue Er for the 1st time since she is a fail-safe option referred to many bros on this thread

Looks: Milf
Body: Gotta say her body is fine af, nice firm tits and ass, can put other younger girls to shame for real
Nuru: Solid, better than the 1 I tried in japan 2 years ago tbh
Sensual: great, finally understood what others meant by fake lovemaking and definitely comparable to real feel.
BBBJ: not bad, lasted shortly since I preferred HJ at the moment.
GFE: she's more direct and straight to the point, which is good but others may feel it's too commercialized.
RTF: maybe if I still can't get Anan booking and no other solid picks
Old 21-12-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ant12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/sherry-mas...#comment-37461

Pretty girl who is totally same as the girl in video. Very very pretty.
Message still need improvement, but was not going for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1