The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!
Future society of Samsters and Samstress

Right now in our society the samsters have the upper hand.We can FJ as many Fls we want and we pay and pay and carrying on as long as you have the liquid.At the same time when we have such fun over these Fls we have traditionally wanted a virgin for our wedding night.Men and society in general have not accepted otherwise except for a small minority.We want women who are not cheongstress previously.Picture a society maybe in the future where the women who try as many men as they can before deciding who to have as a companion or husband or sugar daddy.Can you accept that one day we samsters have to be a duckies for them.That the women who are already married can have the liberty to FJ the men and post their conquest here.When that day comes women and men will have truly equal rights.
Old 22-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
demonorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Future society of Samsters and Samstress

Well... Bro...

It is all in the mind. If when we were born, we were taught that women can have many husbands and that they are the ones wearing the pants while we men are the ones who follow behind them.

I guess that we might get to see more duckies. In Japan, we already see duckies and sometimes, a woman pay for a few duckies to have a few rounds with her.

In Singapore, I am sure it does happens, just that it is a hush hush thing. Noone speaks about it and hides them under the blanket just like the way a married man goes to a hotel with a married woman, right?
Old 23-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSG View Post
When that day comes women and men will have truly equal rights.
Not that I'm an MCP but this day will be far & away. Many Asian societies & cultures still see woman as the "demure" homemaker. Korean, Jap, Indochina, Indian, muslims etc are already probably about half the globe's population that cannot accept that the woman can be the breadwinner not to mention paying for sex as a hobby

It's sad but true, even till date, many Muslim & Hindi women that are raped are considered to be dirty & thrown out, beaten to death by family (for disgrace) or even considered their fault for "seducing" men. The laws are changing but too slow for many.

But if you do just state Singapore then perhaps such a day will be closer. I don't have such luck but it's often reported to me that ladies here are enjoying sex as much as we do.
Old 23-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

if a woman can be the bread winner and she's from the high income group

why not ? she can fuck around !
Old 23-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
why not ? she can fuck around !
Bro, many young student gals here are already fucking around la... terok
Old 25-07-2008, 09:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Thunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Bro, many young student gals here are already fucking around la... terok

ya, agreed and somemore some got paid too.
Old 25-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
Marblecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heh, one can just imagine the vast numbers of willing male FLs on here then
Old 26-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
Jacques Rougeau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJacques Rougeau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marblecat View Post
Heh, one can just imagine the vast numbers of willing male FLs on here then
Lots of willing male FLs here but all very picky about their clients.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

oh? I didn't know that !
Old 01-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Serpents has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Haha Bro jon .... you referring to lots of willing male FL or they are picky about their clients
Old 02-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
lovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in china its already like that. chinese girl (not WL) in major cities are very liberal in their thinking.

my sg frds and i went to GZ and SZ clubs and was surprised how easy it is to fish girls. they even told us 'they wanna try sg boys".

their attitude towards sex is like very very open.

and after the sex, they dun wanna contact us. hahaha

we do feel kinda "cheated", like sex toys to a few of them.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSG View Post
Right now in our society the samsters have the upper hand.We can FJ as many Fls we want and we pay and pay and carrying on as long as you have the liquid.At the same time when we have such fun over these Fls we have traditionally wanted a virgin for our wedding night.Men and society in general have not accepted otherwise except for a small minority.We want women who are not cheongstress previously.Picture a society maybe in the future where the women who try as many men as they can before deciding who to have as a companion or husband or sugar daddy.Can you accept that one day we samsters have to be a duckies for them.That the women who are already married can have the liberty to FJ the men and post their conquest here.When that day comes women and men will have truly equal rights.

That day has already arrived, a long time ago.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 16
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light

haha it has already been happening, like some bros said, it's in the hush hush state. bros working in certain industries would have witnessed this first hand. over at the women side, let's just say.. they have an "offline" sammygirlforum women with money and status have been engaging gigolos for quite some time now, yes in asia. nowadays even stressed out office girls started engaging male services too. it's just that we just cant fathom the idea that we're secretly getting a taste of our own medicine, hehe.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Wedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think what they say is true, it's been happening for a while just already.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

the times there are a changing ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1