The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

anyway, indo or fino maid is also human being...just treat them nicely, even after Fxxk, still can maintain good contact...why look down at them why insullt them? they let you up them already show you their friendliness and respect. If you really want to detach from them, just slowly ignore their sms or call..they will sense it and will slowly will not bother you anymore.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
San Miguel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
anyway, indo or fino maid is also human being...just treat them nicely, even after Fxxk, still can maintain good contact...why look down at them why insullt them? they let you up them already show you their friendliness and respect. If you really want to detach from them, just slowly ignore their sms or call..they will sense it and will slowly will not bother you anymore.
Totally agreed with bro beefucker. cheers
Old 06-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserbabes1 View Post
seriously after they got dumped, they would msg me " You don treat me as stupid uneducated maid ok?
u serious? a grade tool
Old 06-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Thx man....

My nurse was a bit moody in the afternoon since i asked her to carry some stuff after shopping...

But i was like.... Heck it.. V r equalz....

I just ignored her for 30 mins....

And then she was happily suckin my cock again n playin with it in my hi floor room as i watched the rush hour traffic go by...n d un go down...
ya agree with pinay if they get a bit moody give them 30-60 mins most will come around
Old 06-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
laserbabes1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
they are just fucking hole and sucking machine which are disposable. Why treat them nice? Funny leh.

After I CIM them, I would msg them say I dun want to continue anymore
Old 06-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
laserbabes1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

until now, I have no spent a single cent on them. Call me cheapo maid fucker
Old 06-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

hai bros. nvr tried a maid before.. every sunday see groups of them at the neighbourhood swimming complex but duno how to approach them. they always taking pictures..
some look quite bonkable. any tips?...
Old 06-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yes dun be rude n mercenary.....

Dun be a brute....

Maids r humans too...

Treat them well...

Totally agree with you bro.

Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
they are just fucking hole and sucking machine which are disposable. Why treat them nice? Funny leh.

They so called fuckable or suxkable because they really trust you and really want to be sex with you..do you want to have sex with a dead fish just lying down there let you fuck without intimacy...sex is 2 ways then is so called enjoyable....if you dont treat them well, how they going to put all their effort and heart on bed to satisfy you....even after the session, just courtesy and gentleman, still can maintain some good contact, who know she would intro her friend to you? anytime you want to rtf also can....
Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
until now, I have no spent a single cent on them. Call me cheapo maid fucker
ill just call u a fucker fullstop you sound like bullshit anyway
Old 07-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Thk u for ur upport bro....

The guys an arse... Full of shit....

Lets ignore the M..... f..... Laserbabes1

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
ill just call u a fucker fullstop you sound like bullshit anyway

Quote:

Old 08-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Thk u for ur upport bro....

The guys an arse... Full of shit....

Lets ignore the M..... f..... Laserbabes1
Hi Lord,

Utterly fascinating losers are eternally deluded by perceiving themselves triumphant and sense of omnipotence. They always end up as Sisyphus - a king punished by being compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this action forever....
Old 08-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gammy is Cool - loads of Potential

this coming weekendi got a date with a pinay maid. The problem is her employer is out of town. They kept her passport and her work permit, only giving her a photocopy of her work permit. Can the photocopy of work permit be used to check in into hotel 81 or fragrance hotel?
Old 09-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammy View Post
this coming weekendi got a date with a pinay maid. The problem is her employer is out of town. They kept her passport and her work permit, only giving her a photocopy of her work permit. Can the photocopy of work permit be used to check in into hotel 81 or fragrance hotel?
damm sounds like a breach of human rights to me do they have the right to take a persons passport? anyway u can book in alone then bring her later and head right for the lift that might work
Old 09-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Hi Lord,

Utterly fascinating losers are eternally deluded by perceiving themselves triumphant and sense of omnipotence. They always end up as Sisyphus - a king punished by being compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this action forever....
i guess thats one way to look at it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1