The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Does anyone try girl from 141 and 161 website?

And anyone in HK between 29 mar - 2 apr?
Old 22-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
woodywoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some of these places when you go in, they claim to have sgp girls...does anyone know? i was alone and went up to one such place...same with all these signs on the wall, including even stickers like wallpaper outside the notice boards even....so decided to go up and look see....a guy at the corridor outside lift when opened was there to receive anyone who walks out of the lift and he show me a laminated price list which indicates various nationalities, including sgp....i was not able to try, just there out of curiosity and had like only 20 mins to spare before someone is supposed to pick me up nearby, therefore i could not verify.
Old 22-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
hairyhairy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhairyhairy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywoody View Post
some of these places when you go in, they claim to have sgp girls...does anyone know? i was alone and went up to one such place...same with all these signs on the wall, including even stickers like wallpaper outside the notice boards even....so decided to go up and look see....a guy at the corridor outside lift when opened was there to receive anyone who walks out of the lift and he show me a laminated price list which indicates various nationalities, including sgp....i was not able to try, just there out of curiosity and had like only 20 mins to spare before someone is supposed to pick me up nearby, therefore i could not verify.
TS, Where's the place? can pm me, will check it out next mth when i'm in HK
Old 23-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gmone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywoody View Post
hi mate, care to share the location as well? will be there next month..many thanks
Old 23-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyhairy View Post
TS, Where's the place? can pm me, will check it out next mth when i'm in HK
These type of "Yellow Board" sign places are to be found in Mongkok and quite easily identified by such signs accompanied most times with garish lighting.

And even though these signs typically advertises all sorts of nationalities at varying prices, the fact of the matter is that they will provide whatever is available from the "girl pool" downstairs at the nearby gathering place - usually next to a Cha Chaan Teng. All the surrounding Yellow Board places draws from this common pool and will have a maffoo accompany a few girls up to the place when a customer shows up.

As for Singapore girls - I'd rather doubt that as rich as Singapore has become that, there would be too many of these girls available these days; yes many many years ago - and I mean decades ago, there were a few SG girls, and the practice of advertising such still continues - but I'd suggest that if one do insist on getting a SG girl, one probably will get a girl from elsewhere in SE Asia, ie. Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc who has instructions to pretend to be a SG girl.

Just my POV

SEAJ
Old 24-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

Who try before?
Old 24-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

hairyhairy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhairyhairy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
These type of "Yellow Board" sign places are to be found in Mongkok and quite easily identified by such signs accompanied most times with garish lighting.

And even though these signs typically advertises all sorts of nationalities at varying prices, the fact of the matter is that they will provide whatever is available from the "girl pool" downstairs at the nearby gathering place - usually next to a Cha Chaan Teng. All the surrounding Yellow Board places draws from this common pool and will have a maffoo accompany a few girls up to the place when a customer shows up.

As for Singapore girls - I'd rather doubt that as rich as Singapore has become that, there would be too many of these girls available these days; yes many many years ago - and I mean decades ago, there were a few SG girls, and the practice of advertising such still continues - but I'd suggest that if one do insist on getting a SG girl, one probably will get a girl from elsewhere in SE Asia, ie. Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc who has instructions to pretend to be a SG girl.

Just my POV

SEAJ
I see. Thanks for the info.
Old 24-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyhairy View Post
I see. Thanks for the info.
hi bro... if dont mind pls provide some FR after u tried. thanks.
Old 25-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
woodywoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its at Mongkok area...i cant tell you exactly where...can remember roughly but don;t know how to describe how far from where etc to walk....its near a big building (shopping mall?...brownish in colour)...and this place i went up to faces one side of this brown building. So sorry as i know my description is not helpful. Like i said, was waiting for someone to pick me and its at this brown building. I was early so randomly walk in to this place i mentioned which is just oppposite to see after seeing those stickers on wall in lobby....i was only there less then 2 mths ago, so this SGP option on the list was shown.....but was told sometimes they indicate sgp girl, but these girls might be from malaysia or even china
Old 25-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
hi bro... if dont mind pls provide some FR after u tried. thanks.
Ok. Shall see if I can locate it.
Old 26-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boredguyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro in hk today and tomorrow wana go cheong together?
Old 27-03-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Any taikor can enlighten me this few question.

My gf had been offered by her company for 1.5 month attachement.
Accommodation is provide by the company.

As Im currently residing in TH, expenses at here are relatively cheap than Sg, so judging from FRs, I think HK is akin to Sg.

Hear say from friends that HK is similar like Sg, be it food, entertainment?(discos/pubs) Are there any cover charge for clubs?

And also hear say from friends now Hongkie can converse quite well in English. As both of us can't speak Cantonese, we afraid have some language problem, especially during our first week in HK.

I'm been reading for past few pages, but majority of them are whoring disscusion.
not being able to speak cantonese is definitely a big disadvantage..

it also depends on the industry you are in, and your customer group.

in my trade..if you dont speak cantonese..you are a goner. even chinese is not accepted.

however, all the road signs,transportation signs and food stalls (not the small coffeeshops) will have english..
Old 28-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredguyy View Post
any bro in hk today and tomorrow wana go cheong together?
will be there 29 Mar night
Old 28-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pacman20 is Cool - loads of Potential

It's a holiday on 29, public holiday, sure all the uni students will be out partying...
Old 28-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gmone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeKanasai View Post
will be there 29 Mar night
hi mate. where u guys cheong normally un HK? LKF or??? i will be there mid next mth...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1