The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Pardon me if my question sounds amateurish, never been there, going in late Feb. More of a LOS man. Appear slightly different in Phil. Am I right to say the EWR also incorporate the ST/LT price. So dont have to pay the lady after?
U r correct, the EWR includes all the cost n u need not pay the lady after.
But we usually give some tips if services provided is satisfactory n none if sucks. I be in AC few days later for 2 weeks.
Old 18-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Thanks bro for your response. Let me confirm my travel details. Will be an honour if can get some pointers from senior samster like yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
U r correct, the EWR includes all the cost n u need not pay the lady after.
But we usually give some tips if services provided is satisfactory n none if sucks. I be in AC few days later for 2 weeks.
Old 18-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
just booked my ticket from tiger airway S$259/- from 22-26 may.

angeles city here i come again

Looks like we gonna to cross path, i be back to AC from Pattaya on 18 May

So did u meet the forbbiden city girl?

Last edited by datou; 19-02-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old 18-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like we gonna to cross path, i be back to AC from Pattaya on 18 May

So did u meet the forbbiden city girl?

forgot where she work at, too many thing to do on my trip. meeting DIA girls and to subic
Old 18-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Thanks bro for your response. Let me confirm my travel details. Will be an honour if can get some pointers from senior samster like yourself.
No problem bro, Just PM me.
Old 18-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
forgot where she work at, too many thing to do on my trip. meeting DIA girls and to subic
Maybe it's a good thing u did not meet her.

Got some info from a bro that she is $$$ minded n FC is never a good place to visit IMO due to the immense pressure of drinks from gals n mamasans.
But it's always unpredictable, maybe she got chemistry w you.

Now u become DIA expert already...hahaha.....
Old 18-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
No problem, see we can meet again in 22-26 may in ac? Or I singapore
IM Arranging for march 22-24 with my another group of friends.. as for may.. i will let u know at a later date ok...
Old 18-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe it's a good thing u did not meet her.

Got some info from a bro that she is $$$ minded n FC is never a good place to visit IMO due to the immense pressure of drinks from gals n mamasans.
But it's always unpredictable, maybe she got chemistry w you.

Now u become DIA expert already...hahaha.....

not expert, still learning
last trip meet up one from DIA, claim she is virgin and let me kiss and touch her breast only (B cup should be) for first meeting buy her and her friend dinner at mcdanld, no sex. but told me my may trip can have sex with her, want to get married with me told me she love me? LOL let see how now chating with her in DIA (she confirm in DIA she will have sex with me in may and get married?) wahahahha

i also meet up the lady khia_nna, you remember her? i went to subic with her, and buy her a 2nd hand cell phone she is damn happy
Old 18-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
IM Arranging for march 22-24 with my another group of friends.. as for may.. i will let u know at a later date ok...

i have booked my confirm flight on 22-26 may. see this date you can make it
Old 18-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
yeah...me goin in apr/may...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Quote:
i have booked my confirm flight on 22-26 may. see this date you can make it
HaizZzz... Why go in April or May when you can go in March?

Booked. AC 15-17 March 2013.

Will be with my regular wingman. We're both mid-late 30s and regulars to AC (myself since 2005). Any like-minded cheongsters looking for company please PM.
Old 18-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:

i also meet up the lady khia_nna, you remember her? i went to subic with her, and buy her a 2nd hand cell phone she is damn happy

Oh the nice petite girl i saw in WS w u last time.
What type of cellphone n how much it cost? If cheap i'll buy in Phils next time.

Last edited by datou; 18-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 18-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
yes,but march i'm going to cebu n my tat frz joseph going to makati.i maybe will join him for few days.hehehehe
bro, when is the actual day?

now many new bro going to ac liao
Old 18-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh the nice petite girl i saw in WS w u last time.
What type of cellphone n how much it cost? If cheap i'll buy in Phils next time.
Thats the one, I'm talking about

Brand is Samsung is a touch screen, like iPhone cost 4900php
Old 18-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Do not buy them handphone. They will ask for more and more.
Old 18-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Do not buy them handphone. They will ask for more and more.
Who are you asking me not to buy for them handphone? Is my money and I like it. What can you do?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1