The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
sweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile I'm offering my services

Hi, I'm a 25 year old gal, local chinese. Need urgent cash to settle my debts, therefore am offering my services. I stand at 158cm, weighing at 48kg. I am not obese, nt slim either, more like athletic built and tanned. My fees are at SGD120/shot/1hr excluding room. Please contact me if you'd like to try my services. I'll be available starting tomorrow morning. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Thanks for reading this thread!
Old 16-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 23
chinchilla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychinchilla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I'm offering my services

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_gal_swee
Hi Guys, I realise that as I am still under moderation, the replies that I have posted are all delayed. In order to save time, I have listed the dos and don't list here as well. Due to the delay, the actual start date is friday. I will be sending messages to some of the guys here shortly so please bear with me! Not a hoax definitely!

Can: French, finger, bbbj (but try not to please), CIM
Cannot: Anal, CIF

That's basically my list! I would appreciate those brothers who have received my MMS not to publish it anywhere on the net... Thank you...
TO ALL BROS
.. i had received private mail from "sweet" .. saying that she will start on THIS COMING FRIDAY. those interested pls email her at [email protected]

i am not OKT hor .. just doing a favour for "sweet" and all bros here that are interested .. thank you all ..
Old 18-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

To All Bros... I just had a session with Swee this morning.

Think she did 3 sessions today... one w Bro bongster, me and another guy.
sorry ah bro cuteboy.. I cut your queue today...

Those who know me... wait for my FR... I feeling sleepy now after the hard bonking...heehee

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 18-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Swee... here's my FR. Like I told u... I say it like it is... so dun be offended by wat I say...okie...

Bros... pls note this FR is my own personal experience views and experience only... your experience with Swee may differ and dun expect everything to happen like what I wrote... it depends alot on chemistry too !!

OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

FL Targets Eliminated:
Xiao Juan(PRC FL), Sofi(Local FL), Sky(Local FL), Xiao Ching(PRC FL), Xiao Yu(PRC FL), Jasmine(Local FL), Shirley(Local FL), Eve(Local FL), Xiao Yeh(PRC FL), Vivian(Local FL)
Stella(Local FL)

Swee - Gal with the Sweet Kiss

SETTING UP THE KILL: Got her sms last night around mid-nite. After a flurry of sms-es (and some help from bro chincilla) managed to get a session with Swee. Was suppose to get 1st Blood on her... but Bro Bongster was faster... damn it... he got 1st bonk at 9am !! where got ppl bonk this early one... was tempted to tell her I see her at 7am but then... forgot about it

In the end, we met at a shopping centre near town b4 proceeding to a hotel nearby...

LOOKS: Ok first look of Swee was kinda disappointed... her looks are only average... quite plain face... short hair...abt 1.55-1.6 m tall and not fat not thin...

she was dressed like a typical orchard rd teen... quite fashionable... this gal knows how to dress...

As our session carried on... I grew more acustomed to Swee's looks, the more u see the more u will know her beauty... so in the end I will give her a 6- 6.5 but 1st look the most bros can expect is a5.5

TCSS: Her England quite powerful... so it was a nice change of pace to converse in English instead. We chat a bit in the cab... guess the taxi driver knew what we were up to... gave me that "knowing" look... *mind ur own business la uncle*

In the room, we got comfortable on the bed when Swee turned to look at me and cheekily said: "So OP what do you do once you get the girl in bed ?"

Was stunned for a while as did not what to reply... 6.5

KISSING/FRENCHING: Well the best reply to her can only be ACTION lor !! I drew close to her and my lips slowly touched hers... NO RESISTANCE.. so I leaned in to kiss her lips. Swee's lips were really soft and she was kissing me back with some vigour. She has to rank among some of the best kisser I've been with... very proactive .

Like two long lost lovers, we were kissing and frenching while Swee's hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt... (yes we were still fully clothed) In between some furious tongue-fu, I slipped her blouse down and unclasp her bra while Swee had almost stripped me upper body bared...

The feeling with Swee was more of like we just met and had a ONS than doing t with a FL... and the best thing was the kissing and frenching thru-out the session. I give her kissing/frenching skills a 8.5

BODY: As we continued with our passionate kissing, Swee was unbuckling my pants. Soon I was in nothing but my undies and even that was quickly removed by Swee's roaming hands... all this while she was giving my hardened cock a few shakes to get its attention.

Swee removed her clothes and stood before me completely naked save for er panties. Her body is about average. She's not those model type figure, can say she's about average body size with a slight tummy.

But her skin was quite smooth, my hands just glided along her body... and her pussy was shaven (but still have some stubbles) Overall, her bode rates only a6

BOOBS: Swee got a pair of "Xiao Long Bao" . Should be in the A/B Cup range but the nipples were not dark coloured... so thats a plus point. 6.5

CATBATH: Swee actually pushed me down and started to give me a catbath !! Although it was cannot be compared to HC level but it was still quite surprising... gave some licks on my nipples before moving further south...6.5

BBBJ: I waited in anticipatation while Swee slowly engulfed my cock in her warm mouth... I laid back on the bed and enjoyed the show of Swee slowly bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Her suction was just right and her tongue gave a few twirls on my dickhead as well. Overall her BJ is above average but don't expect Jasmine/Xiaoxi kind of BJ... Swee's BJ rates a7

Pussy: Could not take her BBBJ anymore, got her to lie down while I slowly nippled on her nipples before moving my way south. Teased her inner thighs before starting to paint her with gusto. Spent quite a bit of time painting her and very soon her pussy was overflowing with her juices. My fingers... deep in exploration of her pussy was coated from top to bottom with her juices !!

The more I licked and fingered, the more she thrashed about... was quite scared her loud moans might alert those next door...7.5

FJ: Could not take it anymore, Swee's CFM face was beckoning my cock to enter her. Gave me a quick BJ to prepare my cock for entry. Guess Swee was too lubricated so her pussy was not as tight as when I started to fingered her.

Did missionary ... then cowgal... and finally back to missionary... We were rocking to and fro.... and frenching all the way !! I really felt as if I was fucking my gf as I saw my cock disappear again into her wet and warm pussy... After a very long while, I finally unloaded everything into her.

While still in her, we just fooled around with our tongues and lips as we both caught our breath... this is a mind-blowing FJ session... think only Eve and Michelle would rank higher in their FJ skills.8

GF Feel: This is where Swee EXCELS !!! She gave me great GF feel... I just felt as if I was doing it with a gal whom I was having a ONS...one of the best GF feel I got for a FL 8.5

Overall: Swee does not have a model type face or bode but her service and gf feel was tops for me... great foreplay (lots f kissing/frenching).... good BBBJ... and fantastic FJ !! And best of all SUPERB Gf feel !!

If u looking for looks and great body... she's not for u. If u looking for a gd kisser and above average service... she's the one!! RTF...I already ask her for a REMATCH liao !!7.5

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wayfarer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and that makes me 6. I manage to meet sweety at last this Wednesday after some setbacks, and after she is reassured that I am not up to no good ie I really do want to meet her. don't ask me how I reassure her as I don't quite know myself. Suffice that the lady see no threat in meeting me.

chaps, she is not being fussy or putting on airs by limiting the number of appointments she will take. we forgot why she step into this in the 1st place ie she got things to settle and instead of being a bother to her family, she decided to fix it by taking this last option. but she don't want to be addicted or stuck to this way of making easy money. if she were, she would have thrown open her hours and take on all comers. at $120 per appointment, she could easily take up 5-8 and make $600-960 per day. why else limit herself to just taking enough money to tide over the week and pay off her bills, fees etc?

and this might not be public knowledge but sweety is looking for a job and was very happy when they replied. I should know - I was there. I don't know if I will get hell from her for telling this but I just had to let you chaps know after reading your posts here.

for those chaps who wanted to see her pics, sad to say you won't ever and she won't even bother to chat you up. and if its some SYT or some GL 150 babe you are expecting, you will be let down. she look like the average gal next door, or rather some student in a NUS dorm.

as for my encounter, it's nothing much. we chatted more than doing the act, though in the end we did. and it was fantastic when it happened - at least to me. I was left wobbly legged due to her wonderful moves on me. There were moments though when we almost did not due to some idiocy on my part but after she calmed down and I was sort of forgiven, we continued (ps I am eating humble pie here, so don't bring it up again next we meet, ok?) and ended up with me seeing fireworks.

as she will be reading this, I shall stop here. event wise, she had left an impression on me with her uniqueness, character and oh yes, her tone.

so guys, be a sport and gentleman. she's not in this by choice or forever - fact is she have a deadline when she will stop all this, much to my sadness and loss. if she did ever look you up, like she did with me, good for you. if she did not, due to whatever reason - one being a sense of unease with the encounter (no really, she skipped a few cos of that), guess you will need to graciously accept her decision.

she's not a easy rider (there, I have said it again) and never will or was. she chose - even when I have met her, she told me what she preferred...luckily. so don't be too harsh - she really did not take up this by choice.

ps I believe I did not reveal too much, so please do not atomise me when we next meet after Xmas - and you know who I refer to

enough - most boring FR ain't it?

"Can honor set to a leg? No. Or an arm? No. Or take away the grief of a wound? No. Honor hath no skill in surgery then? No. What is honor? A word. What is that word honor? Air--a trim reckoning!" - King Henry the Fourth, Part I (Falstaff at V, i)
Old 08-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

sweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Guys,

Thank you all who have been nice to me, and helped me. I am and will still be in the business hopefully till the end of the first quater, so please do give me your support. Currently I am undertaking a course which takes up to 3 nights a week, therefore am only available on certain days. I am still trying to reply to those brothers who have written to me. Those who are still interested, please do pm or email me at [email protected].

Also, I'd like to highlight that someone has been trying pose off as me. One of the brothers emailed me saying that he waited over an hour for me at a hotel but I do not know where that hotel is, and certainly did not make any appts due to my class schedule, therefore I have reasons to believe that either some okt is trying to make a cut off me or some imposters are posing off as me. Either way, I have yet to confirm with the 'victim' what actually happened. When I do, I will post again so that the rest of you will not fall into the same trap...

Thank you once again for the interest shown in me... Happy New Year!

Regards,
Old 10-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

Hello.... yes, it's me again. I got some information from the guy who got duped and he told me that he received a call from a lady, yes, a lady and one who, like me, speaks good english from a private number. I have to inform one and all that I do not own, operate or call from private numbers. All my numbers are known. I do not know if someone's pulling a fast one on him or on me, either way, please... if someone calls you from a number that's not mine and claims to be me, please do think twice...

PS: I am receiving overwhelming response and due to the little time I am able to put out, I have to inform all brothers that I am only available thrice (3 times) a week, for the rest of Jan. For those who are still in the Q, I promise that I will try and work something out cuz my course ends in Jan, and we can work something out together!

Thank you all once again! Cheerios~!
Old 15-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
only hear cao cao saying this the whole show.. kekeke.. btw i dun know how to sian char bor hor ~
Gongjin ah Gongjin, did my alter-ego really said that ?! It must have slipped my mind. sianing char bo should be no prob for u since you already had Xiao-Qiao.

"Can honor set to a leg? No. Or an arm? No. Or take away the grief of a wound? No. Honor hath no skill in surgery then? No. What is honor? A word. What is that word honor? Air--a trim reckoning!" - King Henry the Fourth, Part I (Falstaff at V, i)
Old 05-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 20
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Swee, as requested this is my FR.
================================================== ========
I managed to meet up with Swee yesterday, so here's a short FR to share with all bros.

Setting up the appt with Swee was a long-drawn affair, at times frustrating cos she replies to my e-mails like 2 weeks later lor. Imagine we had a few e-mail correspondences some more leh. Finally we settled on time & place for yesterday's sexxion.

However, after perservering with my efforts to make an appt, I was duly rewarded with a thoroughly enjoyable sexxion.

I am a sucker for good looks & boobs. I have to be honest that Swee does not fulfil these 2 areas as far as I am concerned. She is average looking as per how she had described herself, definitely wun turn heads if walk down Orchard Road. Boobs, erm at most A+, me no good at estimating. But boob-lovers like me will be disappointed.

But what followed was a purely heavenly time we had together. I thought I was making out with my lover, totally no rushing, made me very comfortable. We frenched like forever, no joke, the foreplay was simply superb. I even jokingly told her that I din wan the sex to begin cos I was enjoying the foreplay so much. Hehehe.... of cos there had to be a climax rite...

First, got her to ride me. Her moans were genuine & it made me even hornier. She came while riding me, which doesn't happen to me often. Then was my turn to shiok liao, & we changed to missionary & finished off in this position. I was left totally exhausted & sextisfied.

Here are my personal ratings, usual disclaimer applies hor

Looks - 5/10
Body - 5/10
BBBJ - 7/10 (it was good)
FJ - 8/10
Attitude&GFE - 9/10 (I was tempted to gv 10 but no such thing as perfect one lah. But her GFE was simply heavenly)

To summarise, I will say if u wanna bonk a chio babe then not for u. But if u wan a love-making sexxion instead of jus pure sex, then pl e-mail Swee now!
================================================== ========
The above is my personal take, I am not trying to advertise for Swee nor have any vested interest. I dun have Swee's authorisation to share her no. so hope all bros here will respect her privacy & e-mail her straight.

Erm, if like my little contribution u are most welcum to up my points. Hehehe
Old 05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihonjin
Setting up the appt with Swee was a long-drawn affair, at times frustrating ....a purely heavenly time we had together. I thought I was making out with my lover.....

To summarise, I will say if u wanna bonk a chio babe then not for u. But if u wan a love-making sexxion instead of jus pure sex, then pl e-mail Swee now!
Bro, Swee is not included in my TOP 10 Bonking List for nothing hor !!!

Glad u enjoyed her as welll... finally a 3rd FR !!

Old 05-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Bro, Swee is not included in my TOP 10 Bonking List for nothing hor !!!

Glad u enjoyed her as welll... finally a 3rd FR !!
3rd only meh? what abt those unmentioned FRs? hmm wonder if I can RTF.....

Old 06-02-2006, 04:01 AM
GPLs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking After a series of msgs,

Manage to aliase with sweety.

It was a long process as there were some obstacles when we tie up the timings. But we finally made it to meet up.

Headed to Lav 81 but rooms are filled and had to proceed to a new place called Elegance. Once we reached e hotel, headed straight to the room.

Tcss while she proceed to shower. Then soon after it was my turn. Out i came and dim the lights.

We spoke a bit more and i told her at anytime if i was becoming too aggressive pls inform me.

We started to teach each other a little bit of french and for a singaporean her usage of e language was commendable. I guess the chemistry was jus right btw us. We spoke french like lovers who were doing it for the last time of our lifes.

Finally it's time to pay the 2 humps a visit, however it was a pity cos if it was a hill i would be able to try out a stunt which involves a double nip rotation. But i make do with what i got and started doing twirls, little circles on her nips and slowing the nip was becoming an anthill of it's own.

Further south i ventured and i started the same twirls with her c*** and very slowly started pinching her with my lips and i did a simultaneous twirl and pinch at e same time and it went on for abt 10 mins. Soon she's so awake that she had to give back something.

She jus went straight for my bro and boy, i really did not expect her to cup the whole fella with her mouth. She did it so well and many thoughts floated through at that moment. Now i really understand why ppl say God is fair. Simple looks but very desirable in the inside.

Now it's time for the next move, lifted her up and have her seated on my lap and i gave her a couple of strokes and then slowly i gave her some deep thrusts. My bro has a weak heart and i told her from onstart, i really had to go slow with the whole process.

Then shifted to missionary, gave her a few thrusts again, some mid-drift ones and follow by some deep oggling ones. I was really digging as if a dam needed to be ready for tomorrow's opening ceremony. Her self produce lubrication, really makes the digging so much smooth that i can go on forever.

I dig n dig n dig n dig and finally i ask her whether she had had enough of digging and she said "Pls go on if you can". My my this statement was really tempting but my bro is almost getting a heart attack and i know he's coming to the end already. With not much choice, i end it with a few more deep thrusts and finally he spat.

For this whole experience, i can only say that whether a person is pretty or not is not important but the biggest take back is, you must "RESPECT" the person who provide for your needs. Yes! though it comes with a price but it is still your very own need that you are satisfying after all.

With these words, i hope you find the same pleasure that were showered upon me in this short span of time as i really felt a great GF with this gal.

Happy reading and pls be very patient while waiting.

P.S: Sweety, i hope you are ok with what i had written, it was special for me. Thanks!
Old 06-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Hi Nihonjin and GPLs,

Thank you for the great FRs. GPLs, I don't mind you writing FR before consulting me, no prob at all!

Hi OP, thank you for letting me stay on your top 10 list!
Old 07-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
iceburn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_gal_swee
Hi Nihonjin and GPLs,

Thank you for the great FRs. GPLs, I don't mind you writing FR before consulting me, no prob at all!

Hi OP, thank you for letting me stay on your top 10 list!
How far are you away from your debts, Can I help?? Please pm me. Thanks
Old 07-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 20
newby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud of

bro iceburn,

either u really r a very kind soul to offer financial assistance, or very innovative in coming up with new phrases to replace the good old 'i wanna screw u, pls call me'

just kidding, LOL. just follow her instructions and email her direct la, bro.

cheers,
NB

Bros who up me, pls leave me a note!
Next to up: megachiongster, Linqinxia, kason

I’m working up on my up list, BROS listed here, pls gimme yr latest post to up! Otherwise I will move on to next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread