The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 03-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
Couple of pics I took for her:

Old 04-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice share, bro Schrodinger! She's on my radar definitely.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Nice share, bro Schrodinger! She's on my radar definitely.
BYO if you want garter stockings. She only has hose. I brought what she's wearing.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am bk bro. quite busy last week. wanted to meet with Kathy tomorrow.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yay. I have a session with my mistress again tomorrow.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

China culture show for sex have SM

http://news.ifeng.com/photo/hdsociet...614253_5.shtml

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4833c0780102du6e.html

http://roll.sohu.com/20111001/n321155972.shtml

http://www.chinanews.com/player/ship...1003092946.jpg
Old 07-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.chinanews.com/shipin/2011...news45085.html

http://zt-hzrb.hangzhou.com.cn/syste...11887208.shtml

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5feb0...e2pc.html?tj=1
Old 07-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the links, bro ydgduo I guess China will soon be a competitor (although of a much lower quality) with Japan in this area as well.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Just curious. During the sessions with dominitrx, do u actually get to have penetration sex with them ?
Old 07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

wow China. I think in future there will be bechalor of sex in bondage/foot fetish/domination. and University of Mistrress/Slave.

may be I go and apply job as lab technician and I become lab rat for all those pretty Chinese lady. . may be the next generation of Chinese wedding is not kissing during marriage. either foot fetish or bondage. "Now I announce you as mistress and slave, you may start dominating your slave." )
Old 07-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Just curious. During the sessions with dominitrx, do u actually get to have penetration sex with them ?
what do you mean bro? I did cum by mistress feet or hand. but never ask for sex. Mistress never give for this too.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
what do you mean bro? I did cum by mistress feet or hand. but never ask for sex. Mistress never give for this too.
How about mistress forcing u to lick them or finger them? Is there such a request ? Or is it possible ? Read there r many variations to the scripts do pretty unsure what mistress sayako allows?
Old 07-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, mistress sayako ask me to help post this link to her thread as she doesnt seem to be able to post here. Here is the link. I think she has some free time for session. Better hurry before she goes back. Cheers . Dont pm me for contact . Talk to her direct by email. Thanks. http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=284559
Old 07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

So far no FRs on Ms Sayako's current visit. Either bros are still reeling from the experience or her clientele aren't on this forum:P
Old 07-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
myspankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met this beautiful Pakistani Lady (Zara) in her early 30s last Friday and was finally whole heartedly satisfied after the session with her.

Zara was introduced to me by a friend and she was a tourist here. She had recently gone through a divorce and was just taking a break in Singapore on a 5day visit. We met at Haris Bar in town and had very open chat that lasted hours... somewhere within our conversation we happened to touch on our sexual fetish. I told her how much I loved being caned on my bare bottoms by lovely women and that I like it extremely hard with their full power.... It just happened that she was out of her former marital relationship and had lots of anger bottled up in her mind.

I really dont know how to explain but Zara's instant reaction to my caning fetish was a very warm delighted smile on her face. She laughed pleasantly and asked "are you serious?" and I said "YES !!" . Then she went on to tell me how long she had desired to hard cane and punish someone so hard but never ever had the opportunity to tell any man about it. In Pakistan, the society is so strict that these kinda things are mere fantasy. She then asked me seductively if I'm sure about my fantasy and what if she helps out to realise my fantasy. My cock was already rock hard when she said this. Interestingly she re confirmed that I can take hard swats and many strokes... to which I reassured her. She was already begining to look so beautiful and unresistable. I paid for her drinks and left the place for her hotel.

On the way, she was still excited and tipsy after the drink. she urged me to get her some canes as she wanted to release her stress by caning me. OMG this was already too much for me to resist and I took diversion to my place, got my equipment (canes) and got back to the cab in which she was waiting. Off we went to her hotel at Orchard for the action.....

She first wanted me to satisfy her with licking ... and offered to blast my ass once she feels satisfied. I got down to work on her wet pussy ( i normally dont do this) but she was soooooo beautiful that I could not resist. After a few lick she said stop.. let me go pee first. I was just too excited and stopped her. Pee into my mouth.... Let me drink it for you. You should see the surprise and delight on her face,... without any argument, she just turned over and sat over my face with her jusy pusy precisely placed in my mouth... then she asked politely... " Are you sure ? ready?" And then the delicious nectar started flowing slowly into my mouth.. I devotionally savoured it all.

She was really delighted that I took it all from her and gave me a passionate kiss. THen she snapped out of it and said... now if you want your caning get back to work down there.. Obediently i started to lick her again and all the way till she came with lots of mourns and sounds of heavenly orgasm. There was a lot of juice from there to lick up for me.

She laid there in bed for a while to relax and told me softly that she is really thinking of giving me a real very hard caning as I told her at the bar that i truely love very very hard caning. Zara had very bad experience of being bullied by her ex-husband and wanted to let out all that frustation. She asked me again to get a reassurance that I really dont mind going home with a skinless bottom. I didnt quite believe it but assured her that I will take all that she can give. I had good long canes and of various thickness for her use. she examined the canes and smiled at me.. she said i had an interesting collection and was quite convinced that I like caning.

Zara then asked me to bend over the leather armchair that was place before the large mirror in the room so that I can watch the beautiful her presenting me with the caning. Then she said.. " you are not going to move until I finish. no screaming or shouting. what ever I give you ... take it like a man.. I guarentee you a torn ass and you will not be able to sit for the next one week" and she look at my eyes throught the mirror. I thought to myself..she's too beautiful to cane like a professional mistress, lets enjoy what she gives... and I gave her a nod in agreement.

Zara then took two steps behind and checked the swing with the cane... properly aiming for it to land perfectly on my buttocks tested a few gentle taps (which was lovely) and then she said "i'm gona start now... you can count it if you want.. but I'll stop only after I feel satisfied." then she surprised me again and said " thank you so much for letting me do this ". Then came the first swishy sound and a loud landing exactly on the center of my bums.. the enchanting pain rushed through my back all the way up to my head. WOW !! such a hard swat. I had to close my eyes to devour the feeling and then opened my eyes to look at her through the mirror. Oh my god... she was standing there with such delight on her face preparing to deliver the next one.. my cock started drooling..she's soo beautiful. I just held on firmly on the arms of the chair and took her follow on very very hard swats.. each one of it was delivered with all her strength.. I could see that she was not holding back at all.. In any case, I was jsut her acqaintence so no feelings involved. Every swat was painfully sweet. At some point I could feel it begining to bleed but she just didnt care.. she just continued to cane all the way.. I remember counting to somewhere around 639 strokes. She was sweating profusely and was really looking satisfied. Then she asked me a funny question if I had enough. I just didnt know what to say. I took a look at my ass on the mirror, there was almost no skin left along the center and both sides of my ass. SHe really did what she promised !! Zara is no professional but gave me the best caning in my life !!!!!

I had to help her clean up the place and of course my ass too. I jsut couldn't stop thanking her. I told me that she never ever thought she woudl meet someone like me..who could take her caning so well. She was really happpy...we then promised each other good friendship and to meet up in future where ever possible.

I'm not that great with words so my experience last weekend described above may not fully express the wonder experience that well. I wish I could really express it better... but as I type this, i'm switching sides on my chair as but bums hurt plenty reminded me of that gorgeous lovely Zara. She should be back in Karachi by this afternoon and ... I'll be calling her tonight just to let her know how much I love this feeling..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1