The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 10-12-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BenzSal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Hmm no GQ from m, quite possible scammed by certain someone
Old 11-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
first thx Smallheadrules bro for the very good tips.

Didn't know got gem right below where I stay (yes RIGHT BELOW).

Went today to test test the place and almost assigned to 甜x2 but requested for 娜x2 instead due to advice by bros. They are not PRC but i use chinese word to prevent people from guessing too easily.

Quick FR below:

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Massage: 9/10 took the $110 140mins package as suggested by the lady.
Special OTOT tip service: 9/10 (no swallow)

Total damage: $110 + $80 (one blue note apparently not enough)

Will rtf if got urgent need and unable to go chinatown/ bugis to release.
Thanks, I just moved into Yishun, can I PM you for shop name ? =)
Old 11-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

New to this forum, can I find out what does GQ mean ?
Old 11-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzSal View Post
Hmm no GQ from m, quite possible scammed by certain someone
there are 4 ML there. T C M N.

T confirm clean.
You tried M and say no GQ.

Then try another 2 times C / N. See your luck lor.

Anyway, FRs are given by bros who are kind enough to leave feedback. For most of us chiongsters will know there is a risk element of 1. over crowding 2. sabtoeurs, when sharing such FRs. So just take all FRs with 2 pinch of salt and trust your instinct lor.

For the said place, I live just above it. Can take bus 811 if lazy walk. Alight when see a temple. If you still clueless, better go geylang easier.
Old 11-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Yishun NPC also got special. Just that it's a different kind of special
yishun npc special got include alicafe post service.
Old 11-12-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would like to take this opportunity to thank bro smallheadrules. I just had a session and I really hope all bros do their part to protect this gem, recently got a growing number of bookings at their outlet. Anyway took 1hr session with "America football" and rest was history. Though she's not a looker, but she's super friendly. All she wants is her cm to be happy.

Once entered room, she started rubbing my back with good strength, points for bros who like hard massages. Chit chat and flirt a little here and there, fast forward 2nd half she started rubbing my leg. As she continued rubbing,her hands also go higher and higher. To a point she was rubbing my 2 jewels till I buey tahan alrdy. As my hands were by my side, suddenly I felt a soft meaty fabric rubbing my fingers... wah this is a new feeling coz I never expect her to grind my fingers with her cb. During that time, I think their boss came in the shop and the staff were talking outside. Just went I tot no special liao, she pulled down my shorts and started giving me bbbj. My mind was blown(as well as my little bro), and she took it all in(cim). We exchanged contact and I told her I'll definitely rtm. Total damage, 80 for 90mins for everything.
😁
Old 11-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelee1 View Post
Would like to take this opportunity to thank bro smallheadrules. I just had a session and I really hope all bros do their part to protect this gem, recently got a growing number of bookings at their outlet. Anyway took 1hr session with "America football" and rest was history. Though she's not a looker, but she's super friendly. All she wants is her cm to be happy.

Once entered room, she started rubbing my back with good strength, points for bros who like hard massages. Chit chat and flirt a little here and there, fast forward 2nd half she started rubbing my leg. As she continued rubbing,her hands also go higher and higher. To a point she was rubbing my 2 jewels till I buey tahan alrdy. As my hands were by my side, suddenly I felt a soft meaty fabric rubbing my fingers... wah this is a new feeling coz I never expect her to grind my fingers with her cb. During that time, I think their boss came in the shop and the staff were talking outside. Just went I tot no special liao, she pulled down my shorts and started giving me bbbj. My mind was blown(as well as my little bro), and she took it all in(cim). We exchanged contact and I told her I'll definitely rtm. Total damage, 80 for 90mins for everything.
😁
wow bro, 80 for 90 mnts massage + CIM?
Old 11-12-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Just called in, XX return liao. I tot she just extended her work permit?
Old 11-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Just called in, XX return liao. I tot she just extended her work permit?
C**** also went back liao..
Old 11-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
May I know on which street after temple and bus stop no. ? 😂
Old 11-12-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Oh, I check liao. Only C and XX return liao… I think once they got chance to go back, they go back liao
Old 11-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
May I know on which street after temple and bus stop no. ? 😂
wrong shop lah..
Old 11-12-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Oh, I check liao. Only C and XX return liao… I think once they got chance to go back, they go back liao
now popular viet ML there left C****** liao..
Old 11-12-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelee1 View Post

😁
Very nice. is the 80 extra or its all in ?
Old 11-12-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
there are 4 ML there. T C M N.

T confirm clean.
You tried M and say no GQ.

Then try another 2 times C / N. See your luck lor.

Anyway, FRs are given by bros who are kind enough to leave feedback. For most of us chiongsters will know there is a risk element of 1. over crowding 2. sabtoeurs, when sharing such FRs. So just take all FRs with 2 pinch of salt and trust your instinct lor.

For the said place, I live just above it. Can take bus 811 if lazy walk. Alight when see a temple. If you still clueless, better go geylang easier.
Thanks for sharing =) Can book specific ML ? Or randomly given ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1