The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
larsalexaderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66

visited h66 g10 today from outside she look ok went into the room shower damn short timing and after tat no foreplay the shocking things is tat she offer me raw i rejected told her to capped me and went straight to bonk after tat got sometime she told me to help her to write up abt g20 told me tat once i help her write up abt her she would offer me raw the next round i go find her i rejected and told her to find other to help her to post the thing is tat she would offer raw to ppls to get customers i just want to tell brothers out there to be careful about her
Old 08-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha here we go again
Old 08-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can clarify abit... u mean g10 ask u to write fr for g20?
So who is offering raw there? Need to know who to avoid next time. If g20 offer raw i think i will give it a miss although she did give me a good service the last time round.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

bro larsalexaderson

who offer raw to you G10 kitty? and she ask you to post that G20 offers raw to customers? And if you post G10 will offer raw to you?
please clarify
Old 08-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

larsalexaderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok let me clarify ok i believe g10 and g20 may have bad blood yes is g10 help her to deframe g20 so she will not have customers and in return next time find her she will give me raw some of my friends who old timers of h66 never when back liao not because of g17 or g2 went back is because once u become any girls regulars they will offer u raw i not surpise tat bros here r supporters of tis two girls if have any way i offended any bros i say sorry 1 but still have to tell bros here is tat tis house have good choice of girls but the way they want u to be there regulars is to provide raw
Old 09-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
rayrion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros tis is how i feel ok current in L6 which house can commend the most customers and have a bunch of lackey dogs to help her to write abt other and to sell herself think abt it feel tat all tis post may be post by her lackeys try before both g10 and g20 they go by law and i dun think they offer raw to customers cause often go find g10 so i know

Last edited by rayrion; 09-07-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: add on
Old 09-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H66 service has dropped. Quite disappointed
Old 09-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

raw is alway war so bros who wanna ching with raw its your choice no one can force you to make any decision just one advice think with big head and not small head ya
Old 10-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

FR on G20

Went in around midnight. As house about to close, anyhow hamtam one and proceeded to room.

She was dark-skinned, looked like a minah and her body was OK. Large dark nipples on small boobs. As she showered me, she got down and BBBJ-ed me in the shower, giggling.

Once we got on the bed, I told her to BBBJ until come out. She obligingly licked, sucked and deepthroated me, alternating fast and slow. I was taking my own sweet time to cum, but she was patient and went on without complaint. Finally, I exploded in her mouth and she continued sucking till I was done.

Face: 5/10
Figure: 5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Possible

Sorry this FR is a bit rush. But in a nutshell, if you are looking for CIM and not too fussy about looks and body, this girl is GOOD.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 14-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

joe_rico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo ppl here a fr on G5

Went down to L6H66 around 3pm, meet the OKT and he recommend G5 (forgot the name liao). So i choose G5 then, went to the room, i must say, quite big leh, surround not bad leh, got glass panel bathroom sum more.

So we when shower together, as usual la S.O.P for the shower, then she dive down to my didi and BBBJ me, not bad, got good suction. Then after that proceed to the bed and start operation nite eagle liao, she BBBJ me again then off to missionary then doggie.

Face: 6/10 (not bad la for my type)
Figure: 7/10 (at least got figure)
BBBJ: 7/10 ( need to moan abit more while sucking)
FJ: 8/10 ( willing to try other position )
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: will come back again for sure, but still miss G7 &G17 BBBJ

Sorry if this fr is not up to ya ppl standard, newbie here la, ok cheers!
Old 16-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alex17 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro,anyone of you all had try before g23? no fr from her huh?Can anyone of you post.thank alots.
Old 16-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alex17 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro,can anyone try b4 g23?
Old 17-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex17 View Post
Hi bro,can anyone try b4 g23?
why not you try and write a FR on her?
Old 17-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if this house can continue to produce the ang pai they have being producing for the past 3-4 years, first G19 den G7 and G17.. Hope the days of the devil house isn't gone.
Old 21-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
condomboy is Cool - loads of Potential

i was feeling horny so gg to this hse looking for my usual gal.
saw no.18 was sitting inside,so no more waitng liao faster pay okt 50
n went in her rm... once went inside ask me where hv i been ? how come so long nv come.. cuz last time i keep visiting her about 1 2 times a week.i think
i have nt visit her about months i think her service was getting better. so we went to bath together,slowly n some kissing inside.after tat we get down to bed ... so she start to use her tongue to lick all over my body,i can't tahan ask her can 69 she auto put her pussy towards my mouth.and she was so wet,n i use my 2 fingers to put into her pussy she was still enjoying.. so after tat she even give me a ass rim action,tats was so gd feeling... after tat was the fucking action... n when i was gg to cum,i took off my condom n open her mouth n i finish my load inside her mouth..e most happy thing was she even pay for me for another session. 2 times fxxk, juz for $50.

name.yoyo no.18
age.nv ask
looks.7/10
body.8/10
frenching.yes plus 69 haha..
bbbj.9/10
fj.9/10
rtf.yes..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1