The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-09-2010, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Wanted to try Violet today, but wait till 2.30pm She still havent come in In the end walk around and saw a sweet looking milf at H10R11.

Below is my rating for her:

Face: 6.5/10 (sweet looking milf)
Body: 6.5/10 (short and slim)
Boobs: 6/10 (soft A cup with eraser nipple)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7.5/10
Catlick: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE:7.5/10
Attitude:8.5/10
Damage: $50
RTF: Yes

Overall comment: In my opinion..her service is comparable to LaiLai. Sweeter looking when she smile. But on closer look, age is catching up on her
She spend about 10mins BBBJ, AR and catlicking on me till She say jaw pain. Definitely not a time watcher. A very friendly and chatty person
Ah yes, Judy! She is in my RTF list. Just visited her last Monday I think. She will be on 1 month leave soon.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post
FR ON - H24 R33 - Lai Lai (CAT50)

Cathbath: 10/10 ( out of the world! she licks even my back,front,neck,armpit,foot,toes,fingers....)
Ya....she is the one and only...
Old 12-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up All Petain FR experience

Let me recap 3WLs, I’d bonk this year while memory is fresh.

H24R12 Diamond $50

She is 1horny bitch; commando trained think back at her GL days. Thin pointed tits, body nothing much to shout loud, after dress off. Friendly and heavy smoker, I guess her biz, nothing to do but smoke while, waiting for $50 customers. This girl is strong, ang pai never scare of her clients, and she is 1girl who don’t hide here there.

Fierce loving making, perhaps she wish her clients will off load during the foreplay. I think she don’t cap until bonking time. At the final stage of sex, Diamond looked at me, fierce looking eyes with beautifully smile. RTF, I might in fact high consider her youth; in her biz this is the attraction.

H24R10 Jesse $20

Probably PT old bird, I might have overlooked her these yrs of passing by. All cheap WLs don’t want to spend $ on touching up. Jessie happen to be 1preety WL, actually she does brought men into her room. If she had put in more efforts, additional stuffs I’m sure she still can command $50.

I have put her on mine RTF lists, however at the bottom that is if I wish to upgrade $50. Mine last session I gave her $30, she allows extra timing only wonderfully thing is, she BJ with cap, probably her believe $20 customers were dirty.

H22R09 Sally $30

Last session on Vesak day holiday, many customers passing by we took our time. Sally I have said here and PT ground, she is busy I am free. Sally’s available I am busy. Also experience in the ways of sex, Sally fit the bills of a Malaysian kept woman.

She is demure, pretty slim legs on heels, nice chatting was telling her is difficult to enter her room. I upgraded to $50, she delivers w/o AR so I guess she is either ex KS or current stocks.

If I am correct, 5yrs ago Sally appears in this house, she had not change a bit as pretty as ever. There was 1time, saw her chatting with the late Coco, I also saw a baby picture in her hand phone. Could be that time she had given birth? After maternity return to her biz, she is street smart throughout the yrs overheard her communication on phone. Most is $ matter, family I think 1 or 2times talking with an old WL, her room is facing the entry.

Now, we knew the 2new WLs, room 19 20, I not sure have not seen them yet. If Sally continues with her seldom turn up for biz, busy with personally matters over at JB. She is going to lose clients; I think there are 4 $30 WLs at this house. Her main competitor is Aida, now new $50 WLs came she better wake up her idea. RTF I think maybe year end, last Dec 31 was Aida this yr I kept fingers crossed.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Wanted to try Violet today, but wait till 2.30pm She still havent come in In the end walk around and saw a sweet looking milf at H10R11.

Below is my rating for her:

Face: 6.5/10 (sweet looking milf)
Body: 6.5/10 (short and slim)
Boobs: 6/10 (soft A cup with eraser nipple)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7.5/10
Catlick: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE:7.5/10
Attitude:8.5/10
Damage: $50
RTF: Yes

Overall comment: In my opinion..her service is comparable to LaiLai. Sweeter looking when she smile. But on closer look, age is catching up on her
She spend about 10mins BBBJ, AR and catlicking on me till She say jaw pain. Definitely not a time watcher. A very friendly and chatty person
up you for sharing.... I will check out H10R11 in my next visit
Old 12-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I had a short free time to spare in the evening. I knew my regular Pat would be gone. Usually Super or Jolene would work still but they are not around. Not much good ones around.

Walked till H24R18 Xiao Tian... Saw her large boobies and could not forget about it. Her looks and age well sort of not match my usual profile of girls i patronize but there is not much choice anyway.

In the room i discovered she is frenly, talks a bit about her old job in GL, and small talk. Her svc is good enuf and SOP of a GL80. I had a nice time cumming in her in missionary.

overall, quite ok bonk.
rtf probably no, as it is my own preference.
Old 13-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I had a short free time to spare in the evening. I knew my regular Pat would be gone. Usually Super or Jolene would work still but they are not around. Not much good ones around.

Walked till H24R18 Xiao Tian... Saw her large boobies and could not forget about it. Her looks and age well sort of not match my usual profile of girls i patronize but there is not much choice anyway.

In the room i discovered she is frenly, talks a bit about her old job in GL, and small talk. Her svc is good enuf and SOP of a GL80. I had a nice time cumming in her in missionary.

overall, quite ok bonk.
rtf probably no, as it is my own preference.
Greetings Bro, but Xiao Tian is H24R28, not R18.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 13-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Season_Tea View Post
Any bro try house 12
room number 1A before?
I try to look for her but she not working.
She from Malaysia
any Fr from her to repost
Yup, tried her once, service ok but I do not find her friendly to me. Haven't RTF since. Difficult to find her, not sure what's her deal. Repost FR (28 Nov. 2009) below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....I went back to BL to see this new girl at H12. I hope she working!

I go into H12 and yes, lights on, door closed!

H12R01A - May CAT50

I arrived around 3:30pm, no queue so I immediately positioned myself to her door. Shortly, an uncle arrived also and began to queue. I was playing with my phone until I realized so many waiting behind me already and I could hear Inter H12R01 telling the guys her price.

Finally the door opened and I went in! Nice! Look like same as MJ H12R06 but I think MJ more prettier. Anyways, went right thru the formalities, pay money, strip and I sat down so she can wash me. Take note, I wasn't able to kiss her. She a bit snubbish IMO. So while washing, I tried to play with her nipples but she took my hand and placed it on her waist! O-oh, not a good sign. I tried to engage her in conversation, managed to do so, will sometimes laugh on my jokes, but on the whole, she was quiet.

So went to bed, catbath body and legs then went for my balls. Shiok! AR then BBBJ. Asked her if we can do 69, she said wait in a pissed off tone! Nevermind, so she continue sucking until we went to 69! Shiok! Her big creamy ass on my face so I fired away licking almost everywhere while she sucked my cock! All the while I was thinking of fucking her doggy. Damn, her ass very nice! And I thought she has an attitude so I thought of fucking her hard on doggy!

Ok fucking time and doggy position, God I really rammed up my cock to her pussy! Fucked her hard like hell! After I came we talk a bit but overrall she quiet.

During our conversations I learned that she is from KL, start work last 23 Nov. operates from 12:00 and go back 7:30 everyday. That MJ is her baby, WTF!

Then when I was to leave already I tried to hug her but she don't want. My customary kiss on the hand was rejected also with a "NO".

So heads up guys, no frenching and no GF feeling.

RTF? Not in a miilion years!
Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 13-09-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old 13-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
fadinho89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, i find it hard to find this place. i check google map and the only thing i know its near jalan besar stadium. zooming in i just saw construction and one stretch of colorful shophouses. i know the picture at google map might be outdated, but i really want to roam this place. plus i dont have a car or bike. i read all the posts, the description like never fit what i saw at google map.
Old 13-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadinho89 View Post
bros, i find it hard to find this place. i check google map and the only thing i know its near jalan besar stadium. zooming in i just saw construction and one stretch of colorful shophouses. i know the picture at google map might be outdated, but i really want to roam this place. plus i dont have a car or bike. i read all the posts, the description like never fit what i saw at google map.

If u still dun understand the map, stand in the middle of Serangoon Rd and Kitcherner Rd junction and close ur eyes. Everything will come into view.
Old 13-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

If u still dun understand the map, stand in the middle of Serangoon Rd and Kitcherner Rd junction and close ur eyes. Everything will come into view.

Bro this is a great post. I hope and pray that with this no more Bros will get lost.

A favour though, I hope you don't mind re-posting the same also in the "General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)" thread, or with your permission I'll just try to copy your map to the PSL thread. Hopefully eitherway works. I am open to suggestions, thank you Bro.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 13-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, yesterday went to petain to search for girls before going to work at night. seems sunday isnt a good day as a lot of the working ladies are not around... walk around for quite a while before ending up with H2R16. Its been a while since i rtf her, yet she could remember me.. washed up and lie on her bed while she gets ready. She was really taking her time and gave me a 13minute BBBJ! yes, i counted the time as there is a clock mounted on the wall. i like her bbbj as she slurp my head with her tongue, twirling and flicking her tongue. lots of position of bbbj and she even try to use ky to dig my ass which i kindly rejected. we ended in missionary and i pounded her pussy like no tomorrow. Ejaculated in estacy and left a happy man.
Special Stats
Small Size
Pink nips
Very good BBBJ
Will anal u with her finger if u want
Old 13-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Hi guys, yesterday went to petain to search for girls before going to work at night. seems sunday isnt a good day as a lot of the working ladies are not around... walk around for quite a while before ending up with H2R16. Its been a while since i rtf her, yet she could remember me.. washed up and lie on her bed while she gets ready. She was really taking her time and gave me a 13minute BBBJ! yes, i counted the time as there is a clock mounted on the wall. i like her bbbj as she slurp my head with her tongue, twirling and flicking her tongue. lots of position of bbbj and she even try to use ky to dig my ass which i kindly rejected. we ended in missionary and i pounded her pussy like no tomorrow. Ejaculated in estacy and left a happy man.
Special Stats
Small Size
Pink nips
Very good BBBJ
Ups your points for sharing FR for Michelle H02R16.

Me too, kindly reject her digging into my asshole, hehe.

I thank you.
Old 13-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro this is a great post. I hope and pray that with this no more Bros will get lost.

A favour though, I hope you don't mind re-posting the same also in the "General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)" thread, or with your permission I'll just try to copy your map to the PSL thread. Hopefully eitherway works. I am open to suggestions, thank you Bro.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
U the boss.
Copy anywhere u like or edit it.
Map is not mine anyway.....
Old 13-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
U the boss.
Copy anywhere u like or edit it.
Map is not mine anyway.....
Thank you Bro! U the best! Haha!

Cheers
Old 13-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Special Stats
Small Size
Pink nips
Very good BBBJ
Haha! Good enough, I ups you with my 1 humble point. Now you are elevated to power 2! Congrats Bro, keep up the good work and try not to loose your power.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1