The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
IFuckAmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool HotAsianAmy a new lady blogger

Any one read the new blog HotAsianAmy.blogspot.com?What do you think of Amy?
Old 17-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Re: HotAsianAmy a new lady blogger

Is Amy a prostitute? Normal girls do not fuck so many guys. Only prostitute do.
Old 17-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

The Importance and Art of Bed Moaning
So you're in a good relation. You're both happy with each other and want to keep it that way. If you're a girl, how do you keep him happy day in and day out? I don't know about you, but I keep my BoyFriend happy by giving him good sex, I mean excellent sex.

For starters, I'm not bad looking and I have a nice body. I do have tiny tits, but even though my boobs are small, my nipples are very large and sensitive. He likes them. I know because he plays my nipples a lot. He likes to rub them, suck them, lick them and pull them. When he does that I become very very aroused. Many times I had to beg him to stop. Really, I can't stand it anymore. Sometimes I thought I was gonna faint.

And, of course, I have a wet and tight cunt. All men like that. Okay, my cunt is not exactly 'tight'. She is pretty loose due to heavy usage. But I am diligent with my Kegel so my muscles down there have a good grip, which effectively gives me a tight cunt. Actually tighter than a virgin.

I also let him set me up with dates to pump me and swell up my vagina walls and puff up my g-spot.

You'd think he'd be pretty happy with me for the kind of sex he gets out of me.

But that's not all.

Just giving him excellent sex is NOT enough. All women should pay attention.

Men want good sex. True. We all know that. Did you know that men also want their women show them that we are, too, happy with the sex there're giving us? It's an ego thing.

So, when he kisses me, I moan, a tiny moan, so that he knows that I am enjoying his wonderful kisses. When he rubs my nipples, I moan a more intense moan, and when he drive me crazy with intense teasing of my nipples, I moan a violent moan. A violent moan comes with body movements - arching of the back, moving of my legs, squeezing him with my arms, etc, etc.

When he drives me to an orgasm, either by licking, fucking or finger fucking, I go all out moaning, kicking, squeezing, squeezing with my arms, legs and, of course, with my tight cunt muscles. With all my might. I scream, utter, howl, shriek, squeal... I shudder, quake, move my head left, right... You get the picture.

With all that, he is assured that he had made me a very happy woman, because of his manly action. That really makes him happy.

My narrow definition of 'moaning' is to make a sexual sound.

My generalized definition of 'moaning' is make appropriate sexual sound accompanied with matching body movements, and, that's not all, at the right moment - loose all my inhibition. I would say (shout out) words I'd never use in my ordinary daily life.

A word of caution. Don't you EVER fake it. If it does not come from your heart, actually your wholly satisfied cunt, then you're not really happy with the sex he delivered. He knows.

So what am I saying?

My BF and I each delivered excellent sex to each other. Read my blog, you'll see. But that's not enough. We also tell each other how much we appreciate each other. Either through words, or by

Moaning.

Happy moaning to you,
Hot Wife, Amy urrrrrrrr! That feels goooooood!
POSTED BY AMY(LAMBI)NE AT 5:47 AM
LABELS: ASIAN, ASIAN SLUTS, BED MOAN, BED MOANING, CUM, CUNT, FINGER FUCK, G-SPOT, HOT WIFE, HOTWIFE, LOVE, MOAN, NIPPLES, PUSSY, SLUTS, TIGHT, 叫床, 叫床声, 爛屄
8 COMMENTS:

The Horny Bitch said...
Must be in the mood too. No mood. Everything sucks.

JUNE 10, 2009 7:09 AM
Amy(LamBi)Ne said...
Horny,

Naturally. A good lover creates mood, if necessary.

Kisses,
-Hot Wife Amy

JUNE 10, 2009 8:13 AM
Anonymous said...
moaning and other reaction you describe is a great way of providing feedback and encouragement to the man.

we men will feel motivated,appreciated. this sort of positive feeling will be translated to daily life routine

well done! you understand men well.

flyboyy

JUNE 10, 2009 5:03 PM
cornelius said...
hi there your blog is really interesting n looking forward to more n would love see more pic of you too...keep it up....you can email me at [email protected]

JUNE 10, 2009 5:15 PM
Anonymous said...
nice going there. I am already tempted by it. Would like to offer mine for your pleasure. dropped you an email, @yahoo. For your consideration and further interest.

JUNE 11, 2009 12:53 AM
Amy(LamBi)Ne said...
Anonymous

and you are?

-Amy

JUNE 11, 2009 4:38 AM
{{ d a n i m o }} said...
natural, sexy moaning are definitely key to good sex. they make everything better for both partners!

so you keep your boyfriend very happy and satisfied. what makes you happy?

JUNE 13, 2009 9:57 PM
Amy(LamBi)Ne said...
danimo,

It's a win-win-win situation.

My men are happy playing me - they all want more of me. I enjoy being played. I cum a lot. And the love making between me and my BF is hard to describe. You have to see my facial expression to understand. Sorry, no showing.

-Amy

JUNE 13, 2009 11:05 PM

ABOUT ME

AMY(LAMBI)NE
My steady boyfriend enjoys watching me fuck other men. When we first dated we were both monogamous, he still is. I soon discovered that he liked to ask me questions of my past boyfriends. Not only that he wanted to hear the most detailed intimacies of my past love makings. It turned me on telling him my stories and I also realized that it really really turned him on! One thing leading to another, he now keeps a "black book" of men I see. And he methodically arranges my "appointments" such that no one sees me twice in a ten day period and more than twice in a thirty day period. And, I will never say "I love you" to my fucking buddies. I can and have said "I love your cock or I love the way you fucked me." I'm his HotWife. Asian slut HotWife. I have french kissed some of them and that drove him crazy - a mixture of jealousy and strong turn on. Best of all - our love making is unbelievable after I was "used". One more thing - I fuck bareback whenever it's safe but only when it's safe. btw, my nickname "LamBi" means "Heavily abused cunt." An Asian slut HotWife.
Old 17-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i reckon she must be a prostitute and her bf a pimp. Nice blog to read tho....sexciting....thanks for highlighting it TS
Old 17-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I reckon she must be a pro and her bf a TS. Thanks for highlighting her blog TS....very sexciting!
Old 17-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
TalkingCock is stuck in moderation for some time to come

She does sound like one to me! What kind of bf would let his gf sleep with so many other guys? Actually arrange all the dates???
Old 17-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFuckAmy View Post
Any one read the new blog HotAsianAmy.blogspot.com? What do you think of Amy?
Amy's sex blog can be found here.
Old 17-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any one read the new blog HotAsianAmy.blogspot.com?
Never and I hate you for publicising it which I shall answer why in your next question.

Quote:
What do you think of Amy?
Ugly like fuck and a waste of bandwidth full of nothing but her getting gangbanged over and over again. Boliao...

Beware clones...
Old 17-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Never and I hate you for publicising it which I shall answer why in your next question.

Ugly like fuck and a waste of bandwidth full of nothing but her getting gangbanged over and over again. Boliao...
101, So you never read Amy's sex blog and you think Amy is ugly like fuck, therefore you hate me for 'publicizing'.

Peace bro.

I only found Amy's sex blog interesting and I get a hard on reading her story. I put it up here to find out if other people also think Amy is actually a prostitute. And if so, I want to know if any Samster have actually used Amy. And if so, is Amy good fuck or she's using her blog to glorify herself. I also want to find out where I can contact Amy for her services and how much.

That's all.

Peace.
Old 17-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 21
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
101, So you never read Amy's sex blog and you think Amy is ugly like fuck, therefore you hate me for 'publicizing'.

Peace bro.

I only found Amy's sex blog interesting and I get a hard on reading her story. I put it up here to find out if other people also think Amy is actually a prostitute. And if so, I want to know if any Samster have actually used Amy. And if so, is Amy good fuck or she's using her blog to glorify herself. I also want to find out where I can contact Amy for her services and how much.

That's all.

Peace.
Cheers bro! dont worry, i appreciated your sharing! Lets be peaceful and let peace. Humble 6pts for you.

Old 17-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Great hotwifing share! 6pts for u!

If im at level 1, amy is level 100 in terms of hotwifing!!!
Old 17-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 21
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
Great hotwifing share! 6pts for u!

If im at level 1, amy is level 100 in terms of hotwifing!!!
bro, wow u giv' yrselves lvl 1 & from your experience she is at lvl 100?

wow, i beter bookmark the link, man!
Old 18-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Samster

peterpan,

Would you happen to know who Amy is? Have you ever played Amy?
I started this thread looking for Amy. Amy did not return my email. I was nice and polite, too.

Thank you for the pts
Old 18-06-2009, 04:41 AM
Samster

Cool Re: HotAsianAmy a new lady blogger

Here is one of the more spicy posts by Amy Ne on HotAsianAmy. Check it out.

The purpose of my thread is to find Amy. If you have seen, or known, or better, have played Amy please inform me of Amy's whereabouts. Much appreciated.
Old 18-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing man!!!! :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1