The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SantaKlauz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasmi View Post
Bro WB forum above teaches me what power is.

Hope + Uncertainty = Attraction (Passion)

REally must have self-mastery to be able to win.

Hv a nice weekend.
Yeah, must learn from bro WB too.

Have a good weekend.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
sapota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Good morning!

I believe that bros who can sing well n dance well hv an advantage in attracting n seducing beautiful women or pretty SYTs at their subconscious level, at least initially.

Most women don't even know why n don't see any connection between dancing n sexual attraction hahaha. Of course a good dancer could turn out to be a big disappointment later hahhaha.

Let me let u in on a secret which very few people know. The reason is because good dancers n good singers r perceived to hv good RHYTHM.

Good RHYTHM is crucial if u want to give a woman the most incredible PVO. With Good RHYTHM u put her in a trance n set her up for the most intense n explosive PVO hahaha.

BTW, I searched SBF n couldn't find anything on rhythm n female orgasm/satisfaction? Are we SG men all robots?

Unfortunately, I don't sing n I don't dance well. I hv to learn to improve my rhythm slowly n painstakingly...the goal is to merge my rhythm w/ hers...when two shall become one flesh.

Of course it takes a lot more than just rhythm...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Good morning my dear bro WB

If a person have plenty of talents such as singing or even perfrorm some magic, etc chances are women will be hugely attracted to him.

Each time the talented guy will find some way to hold woman hands.

Try it if you don't believe.

Cheers.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
D

Good morning!

After much thought, I think the formula, Hope + Uncertainty (Doubt) = Attraction (Passion), should be modified.

If u give a girl no Hope or zero Hope for the future, her attraction for u will eventually be zero, as in 0 X Doubt = 0.

If u hv confessed ur eternal love for a girl or if you're in a legal marriage, u hv removed all Doubt(s) n Uncertainty has dropped close to zero or zero. Despite very high Hope(s) for the future for both of u, Hope X 0 = 0. No wonder there is sky high divorce rates n very unhappy long-term RS.

A man must balance the right amt of Hope n Doubt to maintain n sustain Attraction, whether he has been w/ the girl/woman 30 min or 30 yrs.
Your comments n criticisms?

Another recent encounter. A few days before leaving for Gotham City, I saw a singer XH who could be my type, at a high end joint. I was in a rm w/ two esteemed bros. My ex mistress CY was also in the rm. I told the waitress to get XH. She came n sat w/ me. Her singing was good but not great. She is 20, 168, fair, proportionate body. Unfortunately her boobs were only B? I like her voice n her youthfulness.

Two days later, I booked her for HH at a PC joint. I wanted to ST her, she said she would never do ST regardless of my offer haha. I offered to BY her. I was brutally frank abt my intentions n her purpose of coming to SG. She nodded n said she would consider.

The next day, she said OK for BY. I suggested two options: 1) I buy all her slots so she doesn't work plus I give her some extra, quite costly. 2) She continues to work n the terms r negotiable, much less expensive.

She said Option 2 better. She only wanted some living expenses, no need to hang flowers or buying her slots. Said she would never fuck other men. I said: 你可以和客人去宵夜,she thought I said no supper n replied: 啊不能去宵夜?!I said: 当然可以. I told her I would test her w/ Oraquick n send her to KK n hinted that I would fuck her raw. She said not a problem. I would start the RS when I return from Gotham City in a month.

I hv had very little experience w/ singers as I sleep early, a great disadvantage. But she is one of the very few singers of my type I hv seen in the last few yrs in SG. Two clear n present risks. Firstly, whether I 'll still like her when she is stark naked n whether I can make her cum n cum. Secondly, whether she will fuck other men. To mitigate the risks, I'll pay her weekly haha. If the 'living expenses' r low enough, I'll treat it like a serial STs or packaged STs. If she fucks her men, I'll drop her. Of course, I'll check my sources to see if she has a BF when I return.

Any better options? Just drop her? I can take it or leave it haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for changing the formula to more powerful.

The new formula is Hope X Doubt = Attraction

Generally all the uncle Yusof Ishak notes are powerful amulets.

Really hope to get more tips here.

Cheers.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiskull View Post
Bro warbird

That's why I tell men don't chase women. When you're chasing women, not only are you causing them to flee (you can't give chase if she isn't running first), but you're also getting yourself tied up in emotional knots... that are going to bind you to her.

Except, it's not a two-way bind.

You don't bind her to you by getting emotionally attached to her yourself. To the contrary... the more emotionally attached to a girl you become, generally, the less attached (and interested) she'll be in you.

The more time you spend emotionally pursuing something or someone - and any time you even vaguely "want" something, it's emotional, at least to some degree - the more power you give that something or someone over you.

And what happens when someone has power over you?

What u said is really true. And it applies in real life. I chase a girl too hard and now she has the power over me. Too emotionally attached to her now. Causing too much pain and I really need to break free as it's driving me crazy
Dear readers

This old post have plenty of wisdom.

So many great points.

Cheers.
Old 30-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Nusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapota View Post

If a person have plenty of talents such as singing or even perfrorm some magic, etc chances are women will be hugely attracted to him.

Cheers.
Tried before. I believe.

Cheers.
Old 30-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsue View Post
Bro WB

A mentor told me that if I want to find the best Girls in any country then I need to go to the country to locate.

Go Thailand if want to find beautiful Thai girl.
Go vietnam if want to find beautiful Viet girl.
Go PRC if want to find the beautiful Chinese girl.

Best Wishes.
Bro, tks. Of course you're right.

Quote:
Sounds like a incredible story and no kidding 100k per month in SGD.

I wonder what LL is worth the amount?
Bro,

I did see LL in person. Nothing to write home about.

If you read bro FA's account carefully, he was implying that LL had other large sources of income. Perhaps she had another secret lover and/or she did ST. She is a classic gold digger.

Quote:
Bro WB

Bro WB reply to bro FA post above which I re-post here.

I think really stupid to fight over a girl. The ex bf must be very needy and sore loser.

Anyway using high cash to earn love is already a loser.

Thanks for sharing.

Best Wishes.
Bro, tks.

Such a bunch of wussy losers. They may be quite well to do, due to dumb luck or inheritance. But they are still big losers as far as RS and women are concerned. They are in good company w/ King Fuchai and Johnny Depp...

"Price is what you pay, value is what you get." - Warren Buffett

The pussy market is notoriously INEFFICIENT. Much worse than the stock market. The reason is that most men hv a scarcity mindset, an incurable affliction.

This morning a bro posted pics of two SYTs he met at SZ in my chat grp. Not bad at all. He is a "face" person. I'm a face person, SYT person, natural person, arms person, legs and thighs person, butt person, boobs person, body person, proportions person, character person, "intelligence" person, frugality person, good temper person, etc, etc.

My reply to him: "I like the two SYTs you posted. Actually, such facial attractiveness was common at L8 n Telma Rd in 2007-2008. Some even had excellent body n limb proportions. I was so impressed with a tall SYT streetwalker at GL that I took her to my HH outing at TAM in 2009. She was the last of the Mohicans! These pretty streetwalkers disappeared completely after 2009."

"A kaki asked me: How much did you pay her? I told him. He replied: Wow, why so cheap?"

"They (the GL streetwalkers) were also 100% natural. Now I see many rich but wussy men fighting for old and plastic women. It’s so pathetic!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMoon View Post
Wondering too, maybe pussy is gold-coated.
Bro, it's because there are too many financially well to do men who are born losers w/ pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeIIy View Post
Agreed, no point fighting over a girl.

Thanks bro WB for this awesome thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post
I just picked up a PRC drunk gal outside peace centre... booby AF, and legs to die for....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuineaHog View Post
I love this thread as well, thanks very much Bro WB.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieCallagher View Post
Indeed a classic post, I love it!!

Learn many things from this thread, thanks bro WB

Happy New Year.
Bros, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxytocin View Post
Bro WB,

I agreed that we only young once and should make full use of our youth to enjoy life. In fact age is a number and no matter what age we should just enjoy.

Agreed too that marriage is the beginning of long commitment. If no conviction better refrain from marriage.

Here to learn from all the tai kor and hope to pickup more tips.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Ponder very carefully before marrying anyone.

Quote:
Thanks to bro WB for a detailed account of the damage to bao a mistress per month.

Awful loads of moolah to play the field.

Congrats to those who can and dare.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

The BY rates in larger cities in China are about the same now.

Quote:
Bro WB

Please dun blame me for re-post a long GURU forum below.

Awesome loads of info inside.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcunt View Post
My exact sentiments, age is just a number, enjoy while we can.

Hope to learn more from Bro WB too, and thanks for this excellent thread.

Cheers!
Bro, you're as young as you feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feesix View Post
Woo tons of info, thanks for re-posting.

Thanks Bro WB for starting this great thread too.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiupakchoi View Post
That's quite a lot of moolah. Thanks Bro WB for the info.

Cheerios.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you for a wonderful thread.

The above was a long forum but contains plenty of facts.

Hope anyone don't mind I re-post here.

Hv a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Bro WB forum above teaches me what power is.

Hope + Uncertainty = Attraction (Passion)

REally must have self-mastery to be able to win.

Hv a nice weekend.
Yes, bro.
Yes, bro.

I like this formula better: Hope X Uncertainty = Attraction (Passion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVdisconnect View Post
So many facts, confirm won't mind.

Have to thank Bro WB for a great thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaKlauz View Post
Yeah, must learn from bro WB too.

Have a good weekend.
Bros, thanks.

Quote:

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Of course I believe. But RHYTHM alone is far from enough. It won't help if a man is lacking in self-mastery or is needy and insecure. Or is a coward.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you for changing the formula to more powerful.

The new formula is Hope X Doubt = Attraction

Generally all the uncle Yusof Ishak notes are powerful amulets.

Really hope to get more tips here.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Yes, I hv much more to say abt maintaining an optimal emotional distance between you and your dream girl. That is how you make her addicted to you...

Quote:
Dear readers

So many great points.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusty View Post
Tried before. I believe.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Happy New Year to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear readers

So many great points.

Cheers.
Fully agreed, plenty of wisdom indeed.
Old 30-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
IscoDisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by Bro WB.

Hope to read and learn more from the master.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 31-12-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome thread by bro WB. Support.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
guyana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Aids today is no more a death sentence disease. Of course nobody should get aids and best pratice safe sex.

What you had described below makes sense and will be safer.

Hope to learn more here.

Let me wish you a Happy New Year 2019 in advance.

Quote:
Good morning!

I'm going to be very blunt n brutally honest.

In the era of AIDS, our lives literally depend on the faithfulness of our women/GFs/wives/mistresses/lovers. Women cheat as much as men, but they r much better in concealing their affairs haha. Over 50% of legal wives cheat. Local SG girls cheat just as much as maligned PRC n Thai girls.

A few days ago, a good kaki of mine was to up a pretty n tall local SYT in a well known 5-star hotel. She was very expensive n was said to be my type too. My kaki was late because he had to park in another nearby hotel. He ran but was still over 25 mins late n the girl got very nervous, cried n left. According to the OKT, she was a 'very good girl' n had a new local BF n she didn't want him to get suspicious! I know this hotel very well n there is valet parking!

How do u 'cheat proof' your women? Be vigilant n maintain a high index of suspicion. NEVER be complacent whether you hv been w/ her 2 days or 20 yrs. Most importantly...her degree of emotional n sexual connection/addiction w/ and for you. In doubt, don't hesitate to engage a reputable PI.

I hv mentioned the importance of making deep emotional connection w/ your women n that this connection, no matter how seemly strong n secure, can't last forever without strong sexual connection and/or addiction as well.

I hv also mentioned that the most powerful n fastest way for a woman to get sexually addicted is regular, intense n prolonged PVO. IMHO, the 2nd most powerful way is to give her masterful cunnilingus n make her come n come. It's even more powerful If u know how to give simultaneous stimulation of her G/deep spot n anus, the so-called trigasm. Making a woman sexually addicted to you takes time, perhaps minimum of 3 to 6 months or longer of staying together...

One factor that has not been well discussed, nor well understood, is the right balance of dopamine n oxytocin in inducing sexual addiction. Too much in one may upset the balance n may disrupt the addictive process. Unfortunately, this is very complex n there r many other variables, depending on both partners n the activities, inside n outside of bedroom..

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 31-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Totally agree that local sg gals cheat as much as the PRC n Thai gals. How do you “cheat-proof” your women? It depends. Every woman and every situation is different – are you talking about a 19 year old gf the 2 of you just got together, or a 40+ year old wife/mother you have been married to for 2 decades? I have seen very stanch, mother of pre-teen kids, with very very strict upbringing cheat. I know another 40+ woman (wife’s best friend) who will cheat at the drop of the hat with a guy she liked decades ago – heck, they may already have for all I know and the other guy doesn’t even know she’s married with a schooling kid!! I’ve have had my fair share of being ogled by matured women, ugly ones, at Shanghai Dolly, trying to pick me up even when I was there with a group of PRC gals. And then there’s the 19 year old FL I was to meet last week – yes, I’m the “good kaki” LOL I’ll be bonking her later this week.

How to “cheat-proof”? I don’t know… I don’t have a fool-proof method but all I know is that women cheat because its in their nature (some of them) or by circumstances. What I know though, is how to detect and catch them. I always tell my subordinates at work: you want to catch a thief/fraud, think like one. If you don’t think like one (and put yourself in his/her shoes), you’ll never catch one cos a cheat/thief/fraud will always conceal and cover their tracks to avoid detection and being caught. If we eat out ourselves, it makes us good detectives to begin with. The worst enemy for the cheater is complacency. We give it to them. By being “ignorant” and nonchalant. Take your time and let the other party let down their guard. Never raise their suspicion by raising yours. There’s a Chinese saying… you’ll bound to meet the tiger if you go up the mountains often enough.

Her phone is the place where you’ll find most of the evidences – she will guard it with her life. Her change in behaviour. Change in routines. Are there periods of time of the day/night where she’s uncontactable? Change in dressing. More conscious of her appearance, body, etc. Check her phone bill/phone records. Look for changes in patterns. Is sex different now – routines, patterns, positions, frequencies, etc. When you suspect something, DO NOT act on it immediately. Resist the urge to react. Keep your cool and act normal. DO NOT raise any alarms of hers.

Anyways, I could go on and on but that’s not my forte or the purpose of this thread but I do think that its more than sexual and emotional connection – money comes into play too.
The above post is very informative and definitive.

Happy New Year.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
What if your woman is at work, in a meeting, went clubbing/noisy places and didnt hear the phone ring

We don't own our spouse/gf and definitely don't expect them to be at our beck and call at the drop of a hat. To pick a quarrel based on this sounds very juvenile and being suspicious means lack of trust, if trust is not there, it's very hard to maintain whether there's third party or not.

Nowadays women are earning their keep now or on par with the men, the men could have more to lose if they choose to leave (kids, property, hefty monthly maintenance fees). Kids will always tend to be closer to the ones who spend time with the family.

There's no cheat proof method, as long as u r playing the field, women have every right to play the field too. And women are sensitive and smart, they play the same field because they smell something fishy too. Sometimes they are just closing an eye but when things get out of hand, they tend to play the same field. While older men like SYT, younger men are suckers for attractive MILF too. At the wave of hand, young guys as young as 19 with abs (six packs) and big dicks are very willing to serve the cougars.

Younger guys are free, better looking, toned figure, more willing to please, last longer on bed, interesting and always never failed to make a older woman laugh with new tricks and novelty. Just look at the orgy section.

Eventually a family will break up and ended up in divorce because of these external factors. Moreover as we are getting on age, do evaluate whether worthwhile to risk the family bliss on philandering. Yes there might be plenty of temptations out there. However, who will be there to spend the rest of our old age with u and take care of us in time of sickness. When the time come on sick bed (not on the hotel bed), who will be there for u? The young sexy lass out there or our faithful old spouse of a few decades? While the young lass are happily sharing your $$ with equally young attractive guys, the older men don't ended up laying alone on the sick bed.
Another well written post from the past.

Happy New Year.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BroLaugher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyana View Post
Bro WB

Aids today is no more a death sentence disease. Of course nobody should get aids and best pratice safe sex.

What you had described below makes sense and will be safer.

Hope to learn more here.

Let me wish you a Happy New Year 2019 in advance.
Fully agreed, best is practise safe sex.

Wish to learn more from this great thread, thanks bro WB.

Happy New Year to all.
Old 31-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
XO365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The above post is very informative and definitive.

Happy New Year.
And positive too.

Cheers.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
FalconF16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another well written post from the past.

Happy New Year.
Couldn't agree more.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1