The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Which ML is good at bbbj? Yi yi?
Old 25-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Ai La was dubbed by some bros as Donna's successor.
Who will be Ai La's successor then?
Old 25-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup, kinda felt that way when she first operated at a hotel.

At that price, Ai La triumphs her in most, if not all, categories.
How's Ai La playability? Recall reading that she is just a flower case and hj mechanical, sensual service also no good
Old 25-02-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrom View Post
How's her playability? Recall reading that she is just a flower case and hj mechanical, sensual service also no good
U find her is to see pretty face jerk u off de. If u looking for high playability and GFE then can skip her lor.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Probably it was a 2 hr session so it was thought 20 mins was acceptable .
Anyway I am checking whether I was too unreasonable or too petty.
Thanks bro for inputs .

Everyone deserved a second chance . Hope things will chg for the better. Quality MLs are getting less , lets hope we continue and share to ensure everyone get their happy endings
Whether acceptable or not depends on you, bro, although 20 mins is quite a wait. Basically it is almost half the session gone for an hour session. Many times give and take, unless she has never given you extra time before?

i think the one to note here is the customer before you. It's quite unethical to eat into other bro's time. I usually jump out of bed if I was told next bro here even though I may still have 5 to 10 mins.

I also seldom book past 2hrs nowadays because as one of the bros here mentioned. It is not worth it because the whole 2 hrs usually is hugging and talking. I book 90 mins if the ML is good at massage. Honestly 1 hr is about right to do everything you want without time wastage.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Which ML is good at bbbj? Yi yi?
Yiyi
Xue Er
Yue Yue

All good with playability. Shouldn't go wrong with any of them
Old 25-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

The issue is she assumed that it was acceptable before I can tell her.
Yes old man here , appreciate their company and subsequently happy endings
Preferance .
I do myself watch the time near to the end so that ML and next bro dun get into unnecessary trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Whether acceptable or not depends on you, bro, although 20 mins is quite a wait. Basically it is almost half the session gone for an hour session. Many times give and take, unless she has never given you extra time before?

i think the one to note here is the customer before you. It's quite unethical to eat into other bro's time. I usually jump out of bed if I was told next bro here even though I may still have 5 to 10 mins.

I also seldom book past 2hrs nowadays because as one of the bros here mentioned. It is not worth it because the whole 2 hrs usually is hugging and talking. I book 90 mins if the ML is good at massage. Honestly 1 hr is about right to do everything you want without time wastage.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How's Ai La playability? Recall reading that she is just a flower case and hj mechanical, sensual service also no good
You can always try once to experience. Take the MR with a pinch of salt.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam338 View Post
I notice on her web her face is blurred , is her looks similar or off ???
Face not very young, plus 5 more years
Old 25-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes that is all true.

She's leaving end of next month, so try her if you're curious.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguys.info/ba-mei-massage/

Tried this Ba Mei few days ago, not the prettiest nor best figure, but service is good. Really put in a lot of effort. I normally need a bit more time at bbbj before release, she have no complains and just keep doing it. Also very good at making conversation, chatty and no moment is an awkward silence.

Recommend for those wanting top notch service
Old 26-02-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Probably it was a 2 hr session so it was thought 20 mins was acceptable .
Anyway I am checking whether I was too unreasonable or too petty.
Thanks bro for inputs .

Everyone deserved a second chance . Hope things will chg for the better. Quality MLs are getting less , lets hope we continue and share to ensure everyone get their happy endings
Wah i wonder which ml u refering sia. Any clue so as to avoid
Old 26-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Wah i wonder which ml u refering sia. Any clue so as to avoid
No need. so far 1 instance. Only happened becos I am a regular
If really so bad , her name should be already well known
Old 26-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Ok, its been some time and here are the FR for the past 2 months

https://sglonelyguys.info/ba-mei-massage/
Location: Not really convenient but a few ML operates within the vicinity as well. Also sharing unit with yiyi.
Looks: 6.5 (really need to +++ abit)
Massage: got strength but ok la, massage not the main point.
BJ: One thing I dun like is when girls do the "garrrr pui" thing. We bath together so quite sure hygiene not the problem. Or maybe she's really sick alot of phlegm that day but it was quite a turn off

RTM: nope, will recommend bros to try linlin instead for bj

Msian Girl Yoyo

Location: Spa on level 2, below the staircase is an eatery, very crowded place when around lunchtime coz its CBD area. definitely avoid during peak hours. Indoor portable shower that is slippery as hell.
Looks: 7.5 (need to + abit)
Massage: I kenna a few times 1 hand massage, then went off halfway coz halfway got knock door, she scared AV, end up is someone go visit and give them angbao. but quite turn off if ML butterfly like tat leh.
HJ: SOP but abit mechanical, dun have so much pattern.
Points to note: Once you break the ice, she can be very chatty, abit msian aunty type but not bad la. She does say she has other service like FL but I no ask price.

RTM: Nope

https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

Location: Beside MRT, walking distance but not sheltered. Driving got carpark.
Looks: U need to + abit of aging. but her skin is soooooo smooth
Massage: quite good with strength for average build. Not sure if she still can tune up her strength anot. Massage was enjoyable, body really feel shiok after massage.
BJ: Sooooo Good. Good suction, sloppy wet bj. She can continue for quite awhile till I cum. I took awhile and she bj all the way. Good BJ stamina.
Points to note: Very good service. constantly checking with me. Ask me permission to use her phone when she need to ask the next bro to do a favor for her. other than that, her phone is beside me all the while. She really aim to please.

RTM: unfortunately no because I know of another ML which is better in all aspect. But I do recommend her for the bros here as her service is really good.

I also tried a nice tall syt thai from dome1. dunno if bros here are interested in the FR since this is not dome1.

Quite a few spa visit as well, among a nice msian who tried to chop carrot (HJ50, but topless HJ100. I just laugh at her even when she say can boobfxxk. I dun mind FJ at 100 though, will do a return visit to see if she willing.) but I resisted and took HJ only. Will skip the FR since this is not HC section.

Tried a WeChat girl, photo is the HK model Kiki so I immediately know its fake but 150 2hr so I gave it a try, open door, I see immediately liao immediately reject and walk off. Difference in quality too big la.

Next target is back to poppy's place for their new girl.
Either that or su xiao or lily.

Last edited by WhiteRunner; 26-02-2019 at 01:17 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
cesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/xue-er-massage/

Massage 7/10
Looks: 7.5/10 super smooth skin
BBBJ: 9/10 tease a lot, suck like no tomorrow