The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

yes ruyi will be leaving soon. initially wanted to leave this month but decided to stay on for a little longer. beibei has been quite hard to get on certain days as 31A has been calling her over very frequently. nonetheless, her hole is still very tight and wet (last bonk 2 days ago). cheers.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
yes ruyi will be leaving soon. initially wanted to leave this month but decided to stay on for a little longer. beibei has been quite hard to get on certain days as 31A has been calling her over very frequently. nonetheless, her hole is still very tight and wet (last bonk 2 days ago). cheers.
So is her last day still on 4 dec and leaving on the 5th dec??
Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
So is her last day still on 4 dec and leaving on the 5th dec??
tomorrow is her last day. handing the card in on wednesday and flight is on the 8th. if you wanna bonk her, tmr is your last chance. haha
Old 09-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tikogeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chocolate also going home soon
Old 02-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogeek View Post
chocolate also going home soon
bro is right, in fact, i believe it will be very soon. it's time for her supporters to start turning up to big farewell to this fine lady who served us well. best wishes for her.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro is right, in fact, i believe it will be very soon. it's time for her supporters to start turning up to big farewell to this fine lady who served us well. best wishes for her.
so you one of her loyal fans huh...
Old 03-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Question Bing Bing(1809)

Quote:
Hiya,

Is Bing Bing still ard?...saw her a couple of weeks back, looked real chio...prolly one of the more chio mms in GL...
Old 05-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Re: Bing Bing(1809)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hiya,

Is Bing Bing still ard?...saw her a couple of weeks back, looked real chio...prolly one of the more chio mms in GL...
yes bro she is still around. but i also heard news that she might be going back soon. i'm not sure about this as she did not tell me personally.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bing Bing(1809)

Quote:
yes bro she is still around. but i also heard news that she might be going back soon. i'm not sure about this as she did not tell me personally.
Appreciate the info bro...
Old 15-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

tian tian and chocolate turning in their cards tmr. wish them all the best.
Old 16-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

So who's left in this house now?
Old 16-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
So who's left in this house now?
bing bing, bei bei, sammy
Old 16-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cskcskcsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so sad, so few WLs left, sigh...
Old 17-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
tian tian and chocolate turning in their cards tmr. wish them all the best.
your info very up to date
Old 17-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogeek View Post
your info very up to date
just doing my little bit for this community
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1