The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
boo78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboo78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Drunk in KTV

Wanna check with the experts here

I was drunk in ktv that day and was grinding with one lady, before I left I did doggy grinding on her until I cum.

As I am drunk I cant really remember much whether did I raw or grind with pants & underwear on.

Does raw sex allowed in KTV room? Will there be other charges?
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
LaytonClayton is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Drunk in KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo78 View Post

I was drunk in ktv that day and was grinding with one lady, before I left I did doggy grinding on her until I cum.

As I am drunk I cant really remember much whether did I raw or grind with pants & underwear on.

u need to check if u lost more money in your wallet ornot and u will know how much u spend last night bro
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
Raynence is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaynence is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Q: Is raw sex allowed in KTV ?

A: Laughed a bit here. If the girl is daring enough to allow, then sure.

Q: Are there any other charges ?

A: Once you leave the place in one piece, all is settled. The girls working there should be smart enough to know not to believe drunk talk if you made any promise.

Q: Which KTV ?

A: Please answer via public or PM. Cost and nationalities of girls will be very helpful
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

U first time ktv ah?
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you can grind then you are not drunk...you are just high but not completely blackout yet...

If you think you fark a gal in the ktv room and you completely forgotten that means nothing happened...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

U dead drunk already the gal still sober la bro… they are here to work and earn ur money… or watch too much drama ady? They raw with u and 10 months later and tell u got your baby already? Lol

Chill out bro just another day in KTV

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Omg. Nowadays still got so high playability KTV? Can sex in room. Remind me of 20years+ ago KTV scenes where guys pumping local girls inside KTV room.

If really got such KTV nowadays, pls pm me and help this uncle get back to KTV scenes. TIA
Old Today, 02:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

For ur question, if the girl was ok with it, then there is no problem. Plus, may I know which KTV it is, also wants to go.
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Aristol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Even if you don't remember if had pants or underwear on, surely it was not that wild that the lady has already taken her panties off ?
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
vbhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samstervbhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samstervbhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
U dead drunk already the gal still sober la bro… they are here to work and earn ur money… or watch too much drama ady? They raw with u and 10 months later and tell u got your baby already? Lol

Chill out bro just another day in KTV

Cheers
Agreed with you.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
iagree is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriagree is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriagree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Omg. Nowadays still got so high playability KTV? Can sex in room. Remind me of 20years+ ago KTV scenes where guys pumping local girls inside KTV room.

If really got such KTV nowadays, pls pm me and help this uncle get back to KTV scenes. TIA
I also wonder.
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Aristol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me location ?
TIA
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Probably u grind with pants on la. Cum on pants.
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Rossyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post

Haha Yalo. Local girls some more… sounds like stuff that’s reserved only for the higher echelons and their ultra high networth gentlemen fug club

Last time only know Club Echo. Been there twice I think? Mostly viets

If got I also wanna know
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13603 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

I remember reading in recent news article on KTV raids, there were actually girls detained for providing sexual services.

Quote:
In an operation targeting public entertainment outlets in Orchard Road, officers from Tanglin Police Division raided a KTV lounge located in the basement of Cuppage Plaza for the second time in four months.
Nine women were arrested for providing sexual services in the KTV lounge, while one woman was apprehended for working without the proper work permit.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ti-crime-blitz

Maybe visa free resulted in huge influx which in turn made competition intense.

Also, for whatever reason, China is now conducting massive raids on KTVs again in most provinces.
Expect the flood of ladies to increase even more.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1