The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-02-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Really machiam like finisher move in those fighting games. Finisher move the damage must be enough to KO one.

I like to add one. A proper deepthroat, this one is a rarity regionally. When find one really happy like fuck. Proper throat takes in the whole harden shaft. And you really hit a wall, the back of the throat or a secret compartment. The compression is really quite shiok like fucking a tight pussy.
This I agree, and seems to be a specialty of Malaysian MLs. There was a slim ML I used to visit at an MP who had the best DT/CIM ever but she balik kampung a year ago :'(
Old 08-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the latter needs a sizeable boobs to achieve the effect thou, unfortunately majority are just not big enough.
Quote:
Really machiam like finisher move in those fighting games. Finisher move the damage must be enough to KO one.
A proper size yes, but it also takes know-how and skill to maintain a good rhythm for quite a few minutes to make a dick spurt. In that position, if girl don't apply the right techniques, her back will hurt a bitch. And she will get tired before she can finish you off.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
This I agree, and seems to be a specialty of Malaysian MLs. There was a slim ML I used to visit at an MP who had the best DT/CIM ever but she balik kampung a year ago :'(
Funny you mention Malaysian specialty. My Malaysian FB before also DT and CIM. She puts so much effort in pushing as deep as possible, she will tear up and sometimes will gag and almost vomit. Poor things. I'll tell her not to go so deep, but she still insist on doing it.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomojo View Post
Hi Bro

It's limited and I have to manage the expectations. Sometimes I will have one gem but they dun stay long. Cos not much business? For West side. I usually search the Huat Huat Huat website. ML like si si has nice service n looks ok but left to North side. Last few weeks just tried xiao 七. Nice rack but very green in this industry (one month old) haha ..

Comparing to those in sgl website... West side quite dry. Haha
Hi bro. Which si si are u talking about.
This one?

http://xn--www-ub9dx15ek6bmxq.momo65.com

Cos I stay in the North and the couple of those i visited in the North all cui one.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dun get you this time bro. Dun get.

Anyway, free forum.
he is referring to those who like painting
hygiene is his primary concern ? I supposed he thinks that most MLs are dirty in the mouth and down south
becos of dicks

free forum - just my tots
Old 08-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
he is referring to those who like painting
hygiene is his primary concern ? I supposed he thinks that most MLs are dirty in the mouth and down south
becos of dicks

free forum - just my tots
Hahaha... don't think too much about what I write...

Personal preference just like people love bbbj and Cim while some like to be painters...

While some just love HJ with hdly or jg...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-02-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomvell13 View Post
FR for Nana
http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2773
Location : Serangoon - located at a massage shop on the 2nd floor.
Looks: 7/10 she put on some weight there but still a SYT. She told me she loved durian and ate a lot of durians since coming here lol
Massage: 8/10 effort put in can feel she use strength and not piano.
Hj: 6/10 can be better. Teasing wasn't that good but she make it up with some moaning. Probably due the ambiance. It's located very nice wr a ktv. Didn't feel right overall.
Attitude: 9/10 great attitude. Willing to please and overall experience was good. Can tell she's tired from her yawning she told me they work 24hrs and the girls slept there. Despite the tireness, she put in effort to talk and tease me. Didn't tried to carrot me when I pass her $100 for her to change. Also she state the pricing before hand another plus point which I like.

Rtm: maybe
cant believe she 38 sia. anyway she uses cling wrap for cbj lol damn funny
Old 09-02-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZall View Post
Had a session with JJ today. Quite legit though, face is older but won’t say that she’s auntie and her figure is not bad also. At least no tummy and excess fats
thought going tried her but heard she dimmed light, sian liao,
Me not owl
left sugar n yue yue target
Old 09-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
her catbath. if u try, u will mention her catbath

receive a zap.. grow up..
Lol... since when catbath is considered a specialty.
Well I haven’t try her yet but so far in my years of chionging I have received many cat baths. Some are great some are normal but never had one that is memorable enough to be considered specialty.
Even Aini last time did it with jelly in her mouth also special but is just not that great.
Why would someone be considered fake because no mention of cat bath. Like that next time I better remember at what time the girl give me the sensual if not different timing also may be fake...
Old 09-02-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 6
o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!

Post genuine MR also kena called fake kena zapped

Thanks all bros who have chipped in. Will continue providing my 'fake' MRs here since I have benefited much from the MRs of other bros
Old 09-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Funny you mention Malaysian specialty. My Malaysian FB before also DT and CIM. She puts so much effort in pushing as deep as possible, she will tear up and sometimes will gag and almost vomit. Poor things. I'll tell her not to go so deep, but she still insist on doing it.
Yea because so far I only encounter Malaysian ladies who are willing to do DT.. and it feels totally different when they can open up the back of their throat and you can suddenly feel pressure squeezing around your head.

I asked a bro who used to chiong JB and he said "They are born to swallow dick"
Old 09-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 6
o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loll88 View Post
Anyone tried Rachael from SLG? Can’t see her face properly due to masking. Am okay with milf around late 20s to early 30s. Any recommendations?

Was actually looking for syt and tried to book ai la (third attempt) got a timing but didn’t confirm in time. Replied an hour late and kena fully booked for today. Sigh
Also quite keen to try Rachael, will probably do so nearer to the end of the money (save $$)

https://sglonelyguys.info/rachael-massage/

From her page there are reviews going back to May 2018, any bros here have recently tried her services before care to add on?
Old 09-02-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Want to write MR but censored name , scared zap? Like tat dun write better
Actually i dun care abt zap no zap. It dun matter to me. Nt sure if ok to put name but is yes it is annie in sbc. Tink other site also got her but in different name.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sounds like the same I went through. Paid the same 130, got the same treatment. Cannot touch boobs during HJ.... said dun like to be touched .... and i told her she in the wrong line.

Looks different from photo. Much older and shorter. Like to walk around without panty.... quite misleading and anti-climax can see cannot touch.

Quote different price on different site.

Location is discreet with ample public parking and entry by rear gate. But rtm? Never

Lots of good reviews written for her.... haha.... paid n learnt. My newbie lesson learnt.
Yes u are right. Exp lesson paid.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0o00oo View Post
Also quite keen to try Rachael, will probably do so nearer to the end of the money (save $$)

https://sglonelyguys.info/rachael-massage/

From her page there are reviews going back to May 2018, any bros here have recently tried her services before care to add on?
Rule of thumb of lonelyguys website when face is blurred.. usu high chance girl is baby elephant or on the plump side.

Slg filters out negative comments all the time and protects it's advertising girls..so comments there can only trust 60%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1