The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My wife's good friend's sleep-over

I'm trying my very best to give both the best. My next instalment.

==================================================

Diners set their eyes on our table. Some did not want to make us feel embarrassed and looked away as if nothing happened; some simply stared on. The waitress who was on her way to serve us our drinks had her eyes opened wide. She looked at Faith walk away and was somehow shocked to see that.

I believe Faith felt imbalanced and perhaps the insecurity inside had made her behave that way. Her emotions had overran her mind and maybe her logic thinking as well. I did not blame her, in fact, I was kind of worried. I was worried that she might call the whole thing off and break up the relationship. Back then, I felt, for the first time, the uncertainty. I started to understand her even more. Being alone, no name and no status, it is only right to feel that way.

I wanted to stand up to go after her, but Kate held my hand down and shook her head, she worded, "I'll go," and she went after Faith calmly, trying not to make a big deal out of it to the rest of the diners.

The waitress served our wine and left the table after giving me a smile.

Things went through my mind repeatedly.

Did I go overboard with my words? Have I hurt her? I was just stating the fact. I can't risk letting my parents think badly about Faith. I've got to go slow on them. There's only one chance to do it right and we got to play it right.

With the 3 wine glasses on the table and one by one our orders were served, I slowly sipped on my glass and before I know it, I had finished it. My eyes never left the entrance of the restaurant. Hoping to see the 2 familiar figures walking in, but in vain. I handed the next glass to my lips and soon emptied it in my stomach, still those figures I was hoping to see did not appear.

I raised my hand asked for the waitress to packet all the food and the tab. In one gulp, I cleared the wine on the table and left with the bags and food.

The moment I stepped out, Kate called out to me, "Papa, over here."

I looked at her direction and they were sitting on a bench. Faith looked at me sullenly. She seemed to be calmer than before but her eyes were red. I walked over and Faith jumped right up, hugging me in the mid of the crowd.

"Sorry baby," Faith apologised and she cried again.

"It's ok baby." I comforted her and hugged her back with all the things still in my hands. "I'm sorry too. Alright, dry your tears and let's head home. You 2 must be hungry."

That night, after fetching Keane, we reached home around 10pm. We had our late dinner and after changing my boy and put him in bed, the ladies turned in as well. I made up an excuse that I need to head back to my office to grab something for a client as I would be going to his office straight the next morning, I went out.

No, I was not going for a quickie outside. I needed someone to talk to. Someone who I am comfortable to speak with and truly understands me; I called up my 3rd sister, Phyllis.

"Hey sis, free to talk?"

"Yup, what's up?"

"Need to talk to you regarding something and I'm near your place."

"Sure, come on up."

Whenever I met up with some toughie, I would look her up for advice. She is only 3 year older than I am, unlike my other 2 eldest sisters, who are 8 and 5 years older. I am closer to Phyllis.

"I'm at the pool area. You wanna come out?"

"Ok, give me a minute."

By the pool, I whipped out my cigarette, taking in my kind of fresh air, hoping it would clear my thoughts.

"Why are you still smoking," a voice came from behind.

"Oh, damn, haha. Still but controlled," I answered.

"Here, have a drink and throw that away." My sis said and handed me a ice water and added, "So, what happened? Staffing problem?"

"Haha, no. I wouldn't have to find you if its just staffing problem."

"I thought so too. Ok, my ears are ready," Phyllis said as she sat down on the recliner beside mine.

I took a sniff at the water in my hand and Phyllis saw and said, "It's water. Don't worry."

"Of course," I chuckled.

There was once when we younger, she tricked me into thinking it was just plain water and I took a whole mouthful before I realised it was actually Volka.

"Well, here it goes." I related the whole Faith saga to my sister.

One of the reasons why I enjoy talking to Phyllis is because she will always listen to me with all her attentiveness, slowly digest the information along with a few questions and then processing it slowly before giving her opinion. This is what I really needed back then, someone like her who fully understands me and, hopefully, to tell me that the whole bringing-Faith home idea is not a mistake.

- To be continued

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 23-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh... Nice talk wit sister.. Hmm.. Long time didnt done that..
Old 23-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story. please keep it coming!
Old 23-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the support. Enjoy my next write up.

This was what I really needed back then, someone like her who fully understands me and, hopefully, to tell me that the whole bringing-Faith-home idea was not a mistake.

From her facial expression, I could tell I had brought her on a roller-coaster ride. At first, she goggled with disbelief and soon, her expression tensed up.

Worried, I asked, "So...what do you think?"

She gave me a glimpse and looked else where for a moment as she sighed, "I couldn't believe Kate actually agreed on this." She said and sighed again, "Do you know why is this a taboo to modern society? So to make sure all men are truthful to the one and only. By doing this, not only are you guys challenging the taboo, but also, you're putting a lot of people in very difficult position. Have you thought of this?"

"Yes, we've thought of it. But..."

"But what? But the sex made it easy?"

I kept mum.

She continued, "What if Faith's pregnant? You want your child to grow up without a father on paper? How would people think of them?"

This struck me for a moment.

"You mean I can't put my name in the birth cert?"

"I don't know and I don't think you can. How is it possible to put your name in a birth cert of a child whose mother is a totally different person that you're married to? It doesn't justify the law of marriage what."

Seriously up till then, I had not given any thought to it.

Phyllis interrupted, "You know ma. She's a person of norms but even for pa, I'm sorry to say this, I don't think he will ever accept Faith. This is too unconventional. I can foresee a bleak future for you guys. But promise me one thing, if pa and ma ever object, do not head on with them. Maintain the peace in the family."

"I will. Don't worry sis. I will never head on with them if it did not work out."

A bucket of cold water was poured over my head. I was demoralised. I did not blame her. Seriously, I do not. Most probably due to the high expectation that she would understand had caused me to fall from that height and onto the ground of disappointment.

The talk ended peacefully. I did not flare at her disapproval. I bade my goodbye and thanked her for listening and I left.

I deliberately took the longer route back home. I missed driving at late nights when there are always funny racers trying to race me to his destination and I would laugh at their silliness. With my windows wound down to a comfortable height and the sunroof down to the max; I was enjoying the late night wind blowing into my car. I simply kept driving, even when I had reached my place; I continued still.

The end of road was near. I could see nothing but hardcore refinery and factories. The umber lights on the steel hot pipes of the refinery shone brightly in the darkness of late night. Steel pipes connecting to the end of one another, forming, what we lay-men would call, "a mess", but they all make total sense to the experts. Hot white steam blowing out once in a while from the pipes and fiery fire blowing out from the tallest chimney fiercely. The road became wider and emptier. Soon it was all me, alone...solo...lonely.

I stopped the car by the side at a quiet part of the long road, opened my boot and sat on the edge, not to eat my curds and whey, but lighting up a rollie a friend had given me quite some time ago. It is not what you think. It was definitely legal stuff. He got it from overseas and gave me some to try.

Holding the thin frail fag with my 2 fingers, inhaling the smoke into my lungs; I was there, in the middle of nowhere, enjoying the seclusiveness and cool breeze. I was a little emo that night due to the problem. It was bugging me that whole night. Rollies after rollies, I smoked and moments later, a police patrol car pulled over in front of me.

2 policemen alighted from each of the front doors and strutted towards me.

"Sir, what are you doing here so late? Anything wrong with your vehicle?" One of them asked as the other checked the burnt out rollies on the floor and asked, "Did you smoke all these?"

"Yes, I'm still smoking one here." I replied and showed them the one I had in my hand and then added, "I'm here to chill out. Been a long, hard day."

The police looked at me for a moment and followed by the rollie in my hand. He nodded and walked to the side of my car, used his touch light and shone through the half opened windows. The other remained in front of me and said, "It's not safe to be out here so late, sir. I suggest you take your leave and go home. Whatever it is, leave it to god."

"God?" I chuckled and added, "What if there's no god? Anyway thanks. I'm leaving now." I left the place and headed home, took a quick shower and slept in the guest room because I did not want to disturb the 2 ladies.

I stood behind the wall of the entrance into the bathroom and spied on the inside. The ladies were in their bikinis. Kate was wearing my favourite; a red tiny 2 piece bikini that can hardly hide her busts that I bought it for her during our Phuket trip a few year back. It was supposed to be fitting on her nicely. However, due to her pregnancy, her breasts upgraded to the current melon size.

My number 2 was wear a new yellow piece that I had never seen before. It fitted on her with a right amount of side busts showing. My cock had a instant reaction from the sight. I revealed myself from the wall and said with a smile, "Hello girls," and they got a fright and stopped their splashing in the tub.

Faith leaned forward with her chin rested on her arms, folded on the edge of the tub. She said, "Hello baby, ready for the sex?"

- To be continued

A Short Story

Last edited by Thug; 24-01-2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old 23-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

A friend, who follows my story in here, caught up with me the other day and told me the change of scene from the past to the Maldives trip might cause people confusion. What say you?

A Short Story
Old 23-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightshifter26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls continue as how youre writing its the best story EVER!! And the flashbacks are ok, keeps the story fresh and on your toes wondering how it will turn out
Old 23-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Yup it does. but still enjoy the updates
Old 24-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love the story, keep it up, bro!
Old 24-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryptson2004 is Cool - loads of Potential

amazing adventure you have. keep us updated on new development
Old 24-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Thanks. I shall continue with my format. Now, my next. Enjoy.

=================================================

My number 2 was wearing a new yellow piece that I had never seen before. It fitted on her with a right amount of side busts showing. My cock had an instant reaction from the sight. I revealed myself from the wall and said with a smile, "Hello girls," and they got a fright and stopped their splashing in the tub.

Faith leaned forward with her chin rested on her arms, folded on the edge of the tub. She said, "Hello baby, ready for the sex?"

=================================================

"Hahahaha," Kate laughed and splashed a good amount of water over her buddy.

"I'm not ready yet. Although my cock is growing harder as I speak but I want to see more of the two of you," I said.

"We're all here. What's more to see," Kate stopped her splashing and asked.

"I haven't seen your butt mama and you still looked great in those. Been a while hor." I commented with my eyes fixed on her breasts.

"Yup, but my breasts are not covered entirely." She said while stretching those 2 pathetic pieces of cloth over her big melons.

"That's the whole idea mama. Don't try to cover. Let them show bit by bit." I said as I walked closer to them and stopped by the edge.

"Baby, I can see your dick already. It's pushing against your quicksilver." Faith commented and cupped her hand over the bulge.

"Yea, it's really hard now. What you gonna do with it?"

Faith still had her hand cupped over the bulge, rubbing gently on it and she replied, "I don't know," as she came closer to my groin with her eyes staring at it, she added, "Maybe bite on it?"

Faith slowly used her nose tip to touch the tip of my bulge and bit on it gently.

The sensation of her teeth grazing my tip was heavenly as I gasped, staring at Kate's blossom. Kate was looking at me as I scanned her voluptuous curvy fair body under her bright red bikini. Our eyes met and she began feeling up her breasts as Faith continued grazing my rock hard dick with her teeth under my beach wear.

"Mama, continue to play with those titties for me please."

Kate came closer behind Faith and asked, "Don't you want to touch them?"

"Not yet. I want to see you touch yourself first. Slowly ok," I requested and she squeezed her 2 melons for me, caressing and fondling them. I did nothing but looked at my wife working on her tits. Nothing can compare to that pair of 34Ds.

Absolutely nothing.

Days went by with anxiety as the dinner date for my father's birthday was nearing and we did not really came up with any solutions. Faith took up the tonic wine present idea and bought one near her office. She had it wrapped nicely in a golden shiny wrapper topped with a black and golden trimmed ribbon. On it, was a small little card that said, "Happy Birthday Uncle!"

Faith treasured it as if it was an expensive gift, putting it high on a shelf, making sure it was beyond Keane's reach. Everyday, she would bring it down to dust off the dust on it. Seeing her placing my parents with such importance made me feel guiltier over those things that I cannot give her.

The day before we were leaving for the dinner, as she was bringing it down to put it in a nice paper bag, I hugged her from behind and said, "Baby, just relax for later. My family are very friendly people. Don't worry ok?"

I did not tell the ladies about I meeting up with Phyllis that few nights back. If I do she would definitely freak out.

"I'm just a little nervous. I finally feel how you felt when you met up my family for lunch." Faith replied and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Well, don't be. They're not going to eat you up. Just be yourself. I'm sure they'll like you."

"Mm." Faith nodded and went into the room to prepare.

I changed Keane while the girls get changed and put on their make-up. After a slight delay, we were on our way to the dinner.

While I was driving, Faith asked Kate loads of questions regarding my family. She asked about my dad, mom, sisters and my bro-in-laws, again. Not that she had never asked before. She just wanted to refresh their information in her mind.

Around 10 minutes into my driving, someone called. I looked at my head-unit and the number displayed was Phyllis's number.

I thought twice whether to pick up her call or not as if I were to pick up, the call will be heard through my sound system. I suddenly had that feeling she was going to ask if I am, indeed, bringing Faith for the dinner.

"Papa, answer lei," Kate said.

"Don't know who's this lei," I replied.

"It's your sister la." Kate replied and luckily, the call dropped.

"Aiyah, she hung up already," I said.

"You don't know your own sister's number meh?"

"Slipped my mind lo."

Then Phyllis called again. I was drove up the wall. I had no choice but to press the receiving button on the steering wheel, "Keane, say hello to gu gu (aunt in Chinese)," I said to Keane. My intention was to give Phyllis a hint that she was on speaker and she would not say something that she is not supposed to say.

"Gu gu gu gu," Keane baby talked.

"Hi Keane! How's my baby nephew?" Phyllis asked.

"Haha, he's good. What's up?"

"No la, just want to ask you if you've prepared red packet or present for pa."

"Oh, red packet. Tonight his treat right? Give him money lo. I don't think he need anything anyway."

"Ya lo. Made me headache for the whole week, thinking what to buy," Phyllis replied and then added, "Ok la, see you later. Bye Keane baby!"

Phyllis loves to play with Keane. At times, she would bring my boy out for an ice-cream or to the park. She has a daughter, a daughter named Ally; she is always on her fours and is furry. Generally, we would call her a dog or more specifically, a toy Poodle. Her husband, Adrian, and her do not want to have a child. They want to maintain their couple life style but they do like children.

Contradicting? Yes, I know.

"Ming," Kate called out to me by my nickname while Faith was still in bathtub, teasing my clothed manhood, "You want to have a touch," she asked as she held up one of her boobs to me and bounced it in her hand. "I want you to pinch my nipples like you always do," she continued.

-To be continued

A Short Story
Old 24-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
InANutShell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not at all bro. As long as the bros out here follow your story closely, the change of scene is very clear. Althou i get emo whenever i read your thread but still its a gd one. keep it going.
Old 25-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

"Nothing can compare to that pair of 34Ds."

I love kate! haha...
Old 25-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nonickme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post
Thanks for the encouragement bros! Here comes the 2nd instalment. Enjoy!

There was a moment of silence. I know my wife was thinking hard…thinking really…really hard.
while your wife is thingking hard im sure your bro down there is also very very hard already lol
Old 26-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

awesome update bro!!!
Old 26-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support. Here's more of Kate and Faith. Enjoy.

===============================================

"Ming," Kate called out to me by my nickname while Faith was still in bathtub, teasing my clothed manhood, "You want to have a touch," she asked as she held up one of her boobs to me and bounced it in her hand. "I want you to pinch my nipples like you always do," she continued.

===============================================

Faith withdrew the string from the knot tied at the front of my beachwear and slowly separated the velcro down to its bottom and dropped my beachwear on the wooden floor.

"Come out of the tub and stand beside me, dear." I called out to Kate like how I use to before the arrival of our boy.

Kate slowly made her way out. As she left the water, I could see her sexy butt with that bright red hipkini wrapped around it.

Faith revealed my dick by lowering the rubber waist strap of my underwear and used her tongue to lick the bottom part of my mushroom head. My rigid dick bounced as her tongue juggled.

Kate reached my side and her hands were resting on my body, she said, "Ming, kiss me." She tilted her head backward and tip-toed while bringing her lips towards mine. Our lips met and we kissed sensually with our tongues caressing each other. I took my time to use my lips to touch every inch of my number 1's and deposited my saliva into her mouth as she did the same back to me.

Kate started to moan hungrily and our kisses intensified. I bent down a little, switched my kissing attacks on her neck and slowly move southwards to her chest with my hand cupping the underside on her bust. She whined as my nose grazed over her cute raisins with the bikini still on.

With the sexy actions going on above her, Faith grabbed my dick and lifted up; stuck out her tongue and started her attack on my balls. Very slowly, she glided her tongue to the tip and swirled around it, preparing it for her next attack. Without any indication, she slid the whole cock into her mouth and twisted her head left to right. I could feel my tip tickling the back of her throat.

I groaned and moved Kate's chest to face directly at me and kneaded them with all my might. She moaned louder and louder as she stared at her melons being abused by my fondling; her small frame body was being rocked backward and forward by the force of my kneading.

"Oh my god, mama. Your breasts..." I looked on as I caressing those mushy boobs in my hands.

"Yes? They're yours papa. Put your face into them."

"Oh fuck!" I hugged her tightly by her small waist and buried my face into them as Faith slurped on my stick.

I untied Kate bikini with 2 swift motions and it came off easier. Her tasty breasts were then in full nudity in front of me. I admired her nipples for a while and said aggressively, "They're mine? All mine?"

"Yes, yours only papa. Suck it. I let you to suck on them. You only," Kate said seductively.

As my fully extended tongue first touched one of the nipples, she growled in pleasure. "Ah...suck it papa...suck it hard."

I complied. I tried to put the whole fucking breast into my mouth and when I realised I could not, I took the nipple by my tongue and lips and gave the suck of my century on it. Kate screamed in pain and soon it became moaning in hunger, begging for more.

I stopped and turned her around violently. With my hands cupped on each of her breasts, I looked down over her shoulder. "Oh fuck, these breasts. They're so fucking big. Don't you ever dare let anyone else touch them. Their mine. Mine only you understand?"

"Yes papa. Nobody can touch them or fuck me. Only you can. I'm all yours."

"Put your leg on the tub. I'm want to finger your pussy. You want it?"

Kate whined, "Yes, I want it. Fuck me with your finger please."

I reached down into her hipkini as deeply as I could and cupped my hand over her pussy and started caressing it with my fingers. She was as wet a fish can be at her pussy. "Like this? You like it?"

"Yes...finger me hard papa, please put it in." She breathed it with a frown and tilted her head back to anticipate for the thrust by my finger.

I slowly inserted my finger into her, spreading her pussy as I did that. Half way through her hole, I thrust it in and Kate screamed once again and her breathing went heavier.

For a moment, I nearly stopped. My heart started to soften and I wanted to go slower but Kate's moaning was telling me otherwise. I pick up my speed again. With my finger wriggling in her, I started to dig violently inside her.

She let out a high-pitched cry with her standing leg giving way but my strong left arm, which was still wrapped around her busts, supporting her weight and with my last burst of fury, I went into turbo mode at her.

Faith, who was still slurping on my stick, synchronised with the action going on above her and went faster on my dick as well. Her suction intensified as the sucking sound she made, danced around with Kate's moaning. I was about to come. So was Kate. She tried to push my digging hand away as she dropped on me but I would not allow. I dug on and soon she screamed as her orgasm swept across her body internally, spreading to her legs, which went weak.

With Kate's bust still in my hand and her weight on me, I grabbed my stick with my other hand and gave it a couple of heavy strokes. It started to stiffen and with my leftover might, I stored the energy beneath my balls and released it all over Faith's beautiful face, corrupting it with my slimy hot sperm.

Out of 3 people in the bathroom, 2 were momentarily satisfied. Luckily, I was not done with them just yet.

- To be Continued

A Short Story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1