The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-04-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
xhunts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Any Bros has any Petain wl contact to share so we can support them during CB? THANKS!
Old 27-04-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad if PT legends like Janet retire for good... Yeah Janet and other PT girls rent condo rooms at Geylang area... Joyce also renting room at Geylang....hope they can find alternative accommodation... I know I'm being selfish, but it's a big loss for many of us if Janet retires from the scene... But then again, not surprised if she really wants to retire after this especially with her nagging back problems...on one of my trip at her old room, I once jokingly asked her why she was not around on my previous visit... She said her back pain problem again, so she went and see doctor.. if not mistaken, she did say something about slip disc. I then asked if today she ok to do doggy since she said she had back pain previous week, she laughed and say now can already lah... Wish her well for the future...
Old 27-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe Janet and Fong Yee still at Malaysia coz they went back before the CB. Sally had plans to go back for her mandatory break before CB but don't know if she managed to go home. Correct me if I'm wrong..
Old 27-04-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
We may have seen the last of Janet as I heard from her roommate (another WL from PT) that they are giving up their rented apartment near Geylang. If they cannot find alternative accomodation..... its bye bye PT for them.
It's not confirmed yet.

Janet has been renting this apartment unit since her GL days .....more than 20+ yrs already. I think with the rental she paid all these years could have bought another condo unit.
Initially she was sharing it with another 2 other WLs. One of them has already retired and so Janet and the other WL have been sharing the unit.

This condo has gone enbloc and Janet's landlord have given notice for them to vacate the apartment. They are sourcing for another place.... but due to their employment status not many people are willing to rent to them. I was inform they had found a suitable unit near to GS but the landlord decide to cancel when she found out they were working as WLs.

Anyway Janet does not have to carry on in this line as she can afford to retire comfortably in KL with her assets and nest egg. She already owns a couple of properties there with maids to look after her pet dogs and cars.
Old 27-04-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
I believe Janet and Fong Yee still at Malaysia coz they went back before the CB. Sally had plans to go back for her mandatory break before CB but don't know if she managed to go home. Correct me if I'm wrong..
Janet went back in Feb and was supposed to return on last week of March. Too bad the MCO kicked in so she is stuck in KL for now.
Then this landlord thingy came up but she unable to do anything and can only rely on her fellow WL who is stuck here in SG to do the running around. She is concerned she has nowhere to stay when she returns after the CB over...... so considering not to return at all.
Old 27-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey bros, Im here to rant with all of you. I really cant take it. Not bcos of the lockdown, but bcos I cant fuck my darlings at Petain. I been there regularly for the past f**king 20 years every week at least once. Already 3 weeks and my balls are going blue. I dont how Im going to withstand another 4 week. What is some of them call it quits after this. I hate Geylang. Massage parlours are too ex. Cant be throwing money at $200 a week at massage centres. Hope this Covid-19 does really end in end- May and the girls are back.
Old 27-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this lockdown get lifted soon.... so many complains~It has become a regular routine for most of the brothers in this group. Suddenly felt lost when petain closed for the first time in our history .

I guess that one week is going to be a very long queue day when that day comes
Old 28-04-2020, 04:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Hey bros, Im here to rant with all of you. I really cant take it. Not bcos of the lockdown, but bcos I cant fuck my darlings at Petain. I been there regularly for the past f**king 20 years every week at least once. Already 3 weeks and my balls are going blue. I dont how Im going to withstand another 4 week. What is some of them call it quits after this. I hate Geylang. Massage parlours are too ex. Cant be throwing money at $200 a week at massage centres. Hope this Covid-19 does really end in end- May and the girls are back.
Not so simple..... I believe they need to serve 14 day SHN then allowed to go for medical checkup & AV interview before approval given to start work. So we all need to wait another 3 weeks after CB is lifted.
Old 28-04-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from a WL....alot of WLs are heading back to Malaysia as anti-vice told them to go back and unknown date when PT can reopen.
Old 28-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

All petain Chinese wl service Bangladesh workers. They song song stick their black cock into juicy chinese pink pussies for 30/40/50 bucks

please see this thread for his clone zapping
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1115
Old 28-04-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
All petain Chinese wl service Bangladesh workers. They song song stick their black cock into juicy chinese pink pussies for 30/40/50 bucks
Mostly yes. They sure taken before present or in the past.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao. If they open I rather not go back but wait for this virus to die worldwide. Once its confirm no country has this virus then I'll go and chiong. Best to be safe then sabo our country
Old 30-04-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mamasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

As soon as the CB period is over, i am going to go down to Petain. Enter the first open door I see and fuck that CB like no tomorrow.

Question is who will be the owner of that CB?
Old 02-05-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
1 week save $50, 6 weeks you already save $300. Go have a look at FL Dome 3, a lot of the viets, laos, Russian, at this price and operating. Don’t have to wait too long for Petain to open before you get to let go
Old 03-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Heard from a WL....alot of WLs are heading back to Malaysia as anti-vice told them to go back and unknown date when PT can reopen.
I also heard the same. Any bros have any further news? If like that we jialat. Who to service our kkj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1