The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The police know

Today wat i read from oriental daily news is tat the police already knows about our forum...and they are launching a serious raid or something to those sex related place in Jb.....
so now i think JB is no more safe anymore....
Old 27-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The police know

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk
Today wat i read from oriental daily news is tat the police already knows about our forum...and they are launching a serious raid or something to those sex related place in Jb.....
so now i think JB is no more safe anymore....

They also know that haji taib & chow kit got action tooo
what they did was set up kiosk there so that when you get robbed by an akua you can make the report nearby. I have yet to see those 2 places spanking clean without any vice activities every nite!!!
The police knows about sammy cause some ppl loud mouth or some reporter is having hanky panky under the company's account.
Old 28-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
what they did was set up kiosk there so that when you get robbed by an akua you can make the report nearby. I have yet to see those 2 places spanking clean without any vice activities every nite!!!
The police knows about sammy cause some ppl loud mouth or some reporter is having hanky panky under the company's account.
I tottaly agree on this, in fact, sum joint even open as usual as they had connections. But sumtimes, other departments like from KL will go down to other areas to clean up things. As the sayin goes, if everyone is happy then no problem, but if everyone not happy, or sumone not happy, then problems arise. Happy = $$$$$$ in this kind of activity.
Old 30-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bkling8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not only that, those police also make reference to the good field report in this forum to unload after a stressful day..
Old 01-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what they did was set up kiosk there so that when you get robbed by an akua you can make the report nearby.
Bro....hahahaa...goooot 1

Quote:
oiii...tink again....police cannot surf here meh.....they r oso MEN n need "lobang" toooooo.......SO B CAERFUL YAH...
Old 01-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Bro....hahahaa...goooot 1

oiii...tink again....police cannot surf here meh.....they r oso MEN n need "lobang" toooooo.......SO B CAERFUL YAH...

yah.... Now I know why they allow TT Group build & buka KTV Club entertainment building right next to the police stations in PJ.... so after work they can enjoy some entertainment on the house.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:55 PM
celinehu77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i read the new paper also
Old 01-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

If I were u guys, I wouldn't diss the MIB and AV guys so openly... u never know who is watching... just my 2 cents. In light with the publicity brought onto this forum, I urge bros to becareful with your FR's, names of gers, share only wif bros u trust and dun give out numbers and contacts to unknowns... if u do, you can be charged for being an OKT!!!. Better safe than sorry...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
I urge bros to becareful with your FR's, names of gers, share only wif bros u trust and dun give out numbers and contacts to unknowns... if u do, you can be charged for being an OKT!!!. Better safe than sorry...
Bro...SAD but TRUE lor........if so, it really defeats the purpose of tis forum liao (tis forum is to share n gather infor mah)......haiiiii..

btw.....one kind bro upped me ...n neber leave nick ley....pm me so me can return favor yah......
Old 02-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Bro...SAD but TRUE lor........if so, it really defeats the purpose of tis forum liao (tis forum is to share n gather infor mah)......haiiiii..

btw.....one kind bro upped me ...n neber leave nick ley....pm me so me can return favor yah......
True... this can be a meeting place for TCSS, but actual sharing will have to be done more carefully, instead of in a carefree manner...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

they have always known about it, what's the difference between a non-police and a police surfing SBF? There is nothing stopping either one. Being so popular it's not surprising that maybe even your older relatives also know about it, who knows they might be one of the pioneer cheongsters during the 60s and 70s.

That's why we do not post phone no., names and actual locations so openly and only disclose to people we trust and know, especially places which are not so openly available.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: The police know

Don't worry so much lah. I think the police already know about all the cheonging activities going on. If they raid all where to find "extra income" from OKT.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
they have always known about it....
Now that u mention it.......they have always known and what is little-known is your Chairman KatoeyLover69 was a former dick ......Ooops! slip of the tongue...
Old 02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead
they have always known and what is little-known is your Chairman KatoeyLover69 was a former dick ......Ooops! slip of the tongue...
oiii....wanna kanna MO or MZ hur.....hehehehe
Old 02-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
The police know

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead
Now that u mention it.......they have always known and what is little-known is your Chairman KatoeyLover69 was a former dick ......Ooops! slip of the tongue...
Bro SnakeHead,

Better watch your words !!!!

What do you mean that I was a ' former dick ' ????

I still have my dick with me ............ Want me to shaft it into your bloody ass-hole ???

I demand an apology within 48 hours ( before 11.00 pm on Saturday 4 February 2006 )................. otherwise ' something bad ' will happen to you !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1