The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Taiwan Celeb lookalike *Sweetie Xiao Qin(小琴)* with dimples $60/1/1 (Pics Inc)

One of the FLs whom I'm close to decided to intro me her younger cousin who came to Singapore not too long ago.. was suppose to find Xiao Qin 1 wk ago but was busy.. and oh my my... i should have met up with this new gem sooner than later...

so i arranged to meet up with her last night.. she asked if we can go away from geylang.. safer.. hearing her sweet teh voice.. i said no problem.. so i met her at her house area and went off to somewhere further away.. first look... wow.. long curly hair, very fair skin, looks young even though she is mid 20s.. very youth look and best of all ... when she smiles, she has 2 very cute dimples.. i keep looking at her face thinking who she looks like... after one whole night of searching.. i finally realise she actually resembles this Taiwan celeb called 谢金燕.. Tend to see her on those jacky wu variety shows.. and this 谢金燕 is like always so slutty and she got a foxy face that seems to seduce every guy she meets... Xiao Qin gave me that feeling too.. haha.. sweet, abit shy but yet has a wild and foxy look.. it gets even better when the action starts... hehe..

so anyway, we got to the hotel.. she said she feel abit shy cuz she was wearing quite sexy.. the pics below will show.. haha.. exactly my kind of gal.. shy shy but yet has that wild potential.. got the room and once in the lift, my hand was already feeling her ass from behind.. touching her thru her thin clothing..

once we got into the room.. we felt like lovers.. we stood infront of the mirror enjoying the view.. i stared straight down her cleavage.. i put my hardon near her ass and rub.. immediately u can see xiao qin's facial expression turn into horniness... it was hot.. we start to caress each other's body.. then not long after we were totally locked in frenching... i got her to lie on the bed and enjoyed her body with her sexy outfit.. you know.. the way you can peek up her short skirt just makes it even more kinky... she helped me take off my shirt and pants... i left my underwear on.. i pushed her legs apart with her clothes still on... to expose her purple panty.. i placed my underwear covered dick onto her pussy and started to really tease and rub her... moans after moans.. the expression got even more kinky..

we cannot tahan anymore so we stripped and went to shower.. shower was standard.. we soaped each other up and rubbed each other's naked body against each other.. quickly dried up and head onto bed... i took out a mini flair skirt for her to wear.. she looks so extra hot.. i whispered to her that lets make love with her wearing that.. she she nodded like a little gal answering to a lover's call..

we started again to lock our lips and tongues... kissing each other all over like long lost lovers needing love and sex... i started first with kissing her all over her body and finally ended up at her pussy.. nice pink pussy.. the more i look at her the more i can visualise myself fucking 谢金燕.. almost like a fantasy come true.. i really attacked her pussy.. licking and making her moan ... then we changed roles.. she started with my nipples and slowly move down.. what i must mention is her bbbj.. i think its one of the most shiok one i have had so far.. she licked my shaft from bottom up.. the way she lick it causes my dick to bounce around.. u know like in those jap av... i could almost slap her face with my harden dick.. her suction is strong and slow.. she held my dick in her mouth, sucked on it long and hard before she slowly release it.. its not like those typical ones who just go up and down a few times.. i was very high with the bbbj she was giving me...

buay tahan liao.. brought her up to the mirror there again.. i took out cd and placed it in place.. in standing position near the mirror, i entered into her.. seeing our bodies interconnect on the mirror was damn shok.. and i was like fucking her standing up.. soon we got onto bed.. and i slapped my dick on her pussy a few times before inserting it at one hard push... ahhhhh... there she begin her continuous moaning while we engage in almost 30 min of hard sex... i think maybe we both havent had sex for awhile... so it was really intense..

we hugged, kissed, she sucked on my tongue and not let me go while i fuck her hard... we had our hands all over each other, i wrapped my arms around her head and body.. our bodies bang at each other.. her moans getting louder.. it was really like fucking ur own gf... damn high.. she keep saying that she feels itchy.. itchy for more... i think we both started sweating from the intense action until finally i offloaded....

both of us were totally shack out.. we lie on the bed with her head lying in my arms.. haha so gf feeling.... after that we chit chat a little before packing up since time is coming up.. i asked her how much she wanna set her price at ... she said $60.. i thought it was reallly a super cheap price for her quality.. i think compare with the others in sbf here.. she can charge $70 to 80.. however, i guess she wants to keep it at $60.. i gave her $80 in the end cuz i think she deserves it...

overall:
name: Xiao Qin (小琴)
Province: Si Chuan
looks: 8.5/10 (looks like the Taiwanese celeb 谢金燕) with cute dimples
boobs: 7.5/10 (not that big but enough to feel..)
body: 8/10 (not too bad, good dress sense will make her body look good)
bbbj: 9/10 (i really liked her style)
fj: 9/10 (intense.. at least for me.. depends on chemistry)
gfe: 10/10 (sweet gf type)
damage: $60 + hotel + $20tip from my own...
rtf: definitely... just like a gf...

pics will be posted below.. interested bros can PM me... and plz do take good care of this gem...

*PS. I usually like to buy sexy clothes to bring to Fl sessions.. Xiao qin is very receptive to sexy clothes.. if u like u can bring and let her wear during action..
Old 02-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Re: Taiwan Celeb lookalike *Sweetie Xiao Qin(小琴)* with dimples $60/1/1 (Pics Inc)

anyway, i hope the thread don get deleted overnight...

below are some pics of both 谢金燕 and our dearest Xiao Qin.. I think some of you might have seen 谢金燕 on taiwan shows before.. and i tink you will agree with me that she is really quite slutty...

lovely 谢金燕 pics from some angles xiao qin really looks like her..
Imageshack - xjy3
Imageshack - xjy2
Imageshack - xjy1
this one damn hot gown she wore during an award show..
Imageshack - xjy4

our dear Xiao Qin 小琴 pics
oooh lala... giving u a cleavage shot...
Imageshack - xq2
Closer look at the assets
Imageshack - xq3
purple bra.. strap sliding off..
Imageshack - xq5
demure pose
Imageshack - xq6
waiting for you...
Imageshack - xq7d

enjoy the pics.... do let me know if the links become dead... cheers !!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lglonelyguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Taiwan Celeb lookalike *Sweetie Xiao Qin(小琴)* with dimples $60/1/1 (Pics Inc)

yo Bro can i share the contact too?
Old 02-08-2009, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

PM me her contact pls bro TIA!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prestiege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would you pls pm me the contact bro!thanks
Old 02-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can pm me contact? thnx
Old 02-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Please share the ctc....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
babygirl000011 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Taiwan Celeb lookalike *Sweetie Xiao Qin(??)* with dimples $60/1/1 (Pics Inc)

Bro Can i have her number?

Thank YOu
Old 02-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
johnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can share her ctc? thx alot
Old 02-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

chingsiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro would like to try xiao qin, can you pm me her ctc thnks. will post fr after trying cheers
Old 02-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

Jayden Kang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me her ctc? thk u.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: Taiwan Celeb lookalike *Sweetie Xiao Qin(??)* with dimples $60/1/1 (Pics Inc)

wah.. i'm a sucker for taiwanese.. lol.. can i have the contact pls..
Old 02-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1377 / Power: 20
sixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud of

Bro metalsp2, ur inbox full, can pm me her contact?

Thanks.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gnoc83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can i have her ctc??
Old 02-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

care to share her contacts...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1