The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My fiery Korean classmate

Me:Then I'm your boyfriend for the next hour

BEST pickup line EVER!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 20-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

nice nice thanks for sharing pal
Old 21-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
ducklion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then i'm going to your faithful supporter for the next few weeks
Old 21-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Mm mmm!!! Starters seemed appetising~~
Old 21-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Themiseryone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
Old 21-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts any pixs of her neh neh & pussy.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
piang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 21-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cts6262 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice..............Keep coming.
Old 21-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
cupmyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up u TS. Please continue story

Old 21-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Me:Then I'm your boyfriend for the next hour

BEST pickup line EVER!
Totally agreed!!!
Old 21-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bef9613 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, please continue
Old 21-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for next instalment
Old 21-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aftdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 21-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
iPussy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pussy pictures please.
Old 21-05-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for the continued support.

*****back to the story*****

Tiffany was now standing in front me in nothing but her red bra and panties. It was half-lace, half-cloth (really sorry bros, inexperienced in fabrics hahaha).

T: see? I'm not flat.
Me: How do I know if they're real?

She laughed.

T: You want touch right? I know you want. I know you like me.
Me: Like you? Please.
T: yeah, not like. you pervert me. (Again, bros, forgive her English)

I moved towards her and started to fondle her boobs under her bra. She giggled and struggled a bit (maybe because she was shy or maybe because my hands cold, i don't know) but slowly relaxed into it and removed her bra. Her B cup boobs were really nice to hold, not too big but enough to fill my hands. I grabbed them from behind and massaged them. She turn her head and we started to french. It was a very wet tongue war, can hear the slurp and everything.

Tiffany moved her hand towards my dick and started grabbing it, making me even hornier.

T: Hmmm...I feel something.
Me: Want to see it?

Tiffany turn around and started putting her hand into my pants. Imagine your hottest friend. Now imagine that friend grabbing your erect dick while looking at you lustfully with her eyes. That's what it was like.

T: Show me.

I took off my pants and my little brother stood at attention, like crying freedom like that. Tiffany just looked at my dick and giggled.

T: Thick.

She grabbed it and started to jerk me off while we continued to french. After quite a while Tiffany started to go down on her knees, hand still jerking my dick. She looked at me, smiled and then started to blow me.

This is my first time writing this so I not sure how to describe but really the feeling was just great. I could her saliva slurping all over my meat stick and she kept using her tongue to go round the head. She started to go faster and faster until I felt like I might just cum in her mouth. Then she stopped (disappointing right).

T: Hey, why are we doing this on the floor?
Me: What's wrong with the floor?
T: It's cold. (marble floor)

We both got on to my small single size bed. I thought she will continue to suck me but instead she removed her panties and we started french-ing again. She kept grinding up and down my body and my dick touched her pussy so many times. Her boobs kept sliding up and down my body (almost like boob massage) and she just kept frenching. That feeling, bros, I tell you... And then she bit my lip gently and pulled back.She got up and then turned around into 69 position. She started to blow me again and since it was that position already, might as well help myself, right?

Started to eat her pussy like oyster and licking her clitoris. She let out soft moans: ah...ah...oh.... I switch from tongue to fingering and realised holy shit...she was wet as fuck! Her bj had become slower already,with a more steady rhythm, but her suction was getting better and better. After awhile she stopped and turned around.

T: Ya, condom obseo? (Korean for don't have)
Me: Obseo. (Bros, must understand, that time i no girlfriend, what for will have condom?)

I thought, shit lah, no condom, sure no more liao. But to my amazement Tiffany grabbed her bag.

T: Next time, prepare.
Me: Why did you bring...
T: You helped me study right? Reward.

Long story short, she capped me and started riding me. Omg, her pussy was tight and so so SO wet! It was so good. It was heaven to see her boobs bounce up and down in motion with her riding! Ah, just thinking about it now itself is making me horny. I should text her after this (ahaha) But of course, I don't like to just lie there like a log so I sat my body up a bit and again we frenched and I played with her boobs again. She was moaning silently. You know like want to moan but can't because kissing?

Tiffany, I realised had very good stamina. She kept riding me for quite a while until finally she got tired we changed to doggie. Remember how I said she had a butt? As I thrust into her, can hear the piak piak piak sound and her moans became louder and louder (luckily no one home). Started to play with her boobs again (yeah, i'm the frenching and boob kind of guy)

T: Faster! Faster!

I obeyed and she cum. Honestly, bros, first time I made a girl cum. Achievement unlocked. Haha

Switched to missionary and I just kept humping until finally I release into the cap. Started to kiss her and her body again. At this point, both of us were already sweating. The more we kiss, the more our sweaty bodies start to stick together. And then we just laid beside each other on the bed and talked. I fondled her boobs and she touch my dick.

Me: So, still think my dick is small?
T: For someone who says I'm flat, it seems you really like my boobs.
Me: oh yes, I do.

We started to kiss again and she climbed on top of me. I thought we were going to go for round 2 but then suddenly her phone message rang. She checked it.

T:Shit.

She kissed me one more time and got out to dress.

Me: Wae? (Why?)
T: it's 7. I need to be home by dinner or my dad will suspect something. (Tiffany's dad works in the same country of our uni)
Me: I'll send you back then.

So I sent her back and then when I got home, I saw that she texted me.

"Hey, dumbass, thanks for the "study session" Go buy condoms, omg. Maybe i might need more help with studying soon. -wink- annyeong! (bye)"

*****end*****

sorry bros for the shortness of this story. Maybe next time can tell the story of my first ever bonk. Thanks for the support bros =) Hope I can get better at this next time.

Last edited by arzy; 26-05-2015 at 12:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1