The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
Chloetjm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChloetjm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg sis !! ...really !!??? ...why u so notti ah masturbate in handicap toilet for ?? ...wow !...and u can squirt too !! ...now tat u said it...m looking forward to smell yr musky feminine scent !
Hahaha need deliver fresh to my buyers mah~ thats why masturbate in handicapped toilet lor! I haven’t heard from you yet tho kik me at chloe.tanjm k? I’ll be waiting for your pm~
Old 31-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
Chloetjm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChloetjm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Pretty sure ur PM nw is flooded w bros asking to buy fr u. Lolz
Maybe, maybe not? will you be one of them? Hehe
Old 31-10-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

[IMG][/IMG]

Went on holiday with sil... Rubbed my precum covered dickhead on her lips..
Old 31-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I was in a chalet with a few girls and guys back in secondary school many many years back. In the middle of the night, my naughty thoughts overruled me and I woke up seeing 2 girls sleeping near me. I decided to extend my hand to touch their boobs. It was my first time touching boobs so I felt both excited and hot all over my body. They moved a little and I thought shit they might have felt something.

The next morning, I overheard the girls talked about someone touching their boobs at night and I thought shit they are going to confront me. But then they said they actually enjoyed it.
I did the same... but I was touching her butt instead... couldn’t sleep the whole night. Just keep caressing...
Old 31-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
heroice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I was in a chalet with a few girls and guys back in secondary school many many years back. In the middle of the night, my naughty thoughts overruled me and I woke up seeing 2 girls sleeping near me. I decided to extend my hand to touch their boobs. It was my first time touching boobs so I felt both excited and hot all over my body. They moved a little and I thought shit they might have felt something.

The next morning, I overheard the girls talked about someone touching their boobs at night and I thought shit they are going to confront me. But then they said they actually enjoyed it.
Didi you regret not touching their pussy that night?
Old 31-10-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloetjm View Post
Hahaha need deliver fresh to my buyers mah~ thats why masturbate in handicapped toilet lor! I haven’t heard from you yet tho kik me at chloe.tanjm k? I’ll be waiting for your pm~
Oic...glad to know u are one of the nicest, humblest, friendliest n most courteous sis in tis forum ...sure will kik you soon to see wat we can do for each other ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone has fetish of smellling OL underarms below their cardigans?
Old 01-11-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptive99 View Post
anyone has fetish of smellling OL underarms below their cardigans?
Me lo. I like to smell and lick armpit
Old 01-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
I can vouch for that... it’s true! They really love my musky feminine scent, especially after my masturbation session >< The most pervert thing i’ve done probably is masturbating till i squirt in a handicap toilet and then delivering my freshly soiled panty to a popstation nearby hehe.
Indeed you have a brains for business. Same piece of item but u can 'value add' with some actions in the toilet and upsell it at a higher price
Old 01-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not? will you be one of them? Hehe
sorry, hv to disappoint u sis..
Old 01-11-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroice View Post
Didi you regret not touching their pussy that night?
Hmm, I didn't dare to touch their pussy. Anyway thought pussy nth much to feel also. Always like the feel of boobs got that soft and firm feeling.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
justawalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a women go to washroom, so I decided follow and pretend go to washroom as well. Right after that women lock herself inside the washroom, I stand outside and listen the sound of her peeing, I can feel that the water that blow out from her pussy very strong by the sound of her peeing
Old 02-11-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Me lo. I like to smell and lick armpit
Welcome to the armpit club!
Old 02-11-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LokiLaufeyson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Went on holiday with sil... Rubbed my precum covered dickhead on her lips..
Can send me the uncensored pics?
Old 02-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiLaufeyson View Post
Can send me the uncensored pics?
Must exchange pic one... you put picture of ur face + hold ic here then ask again lo... maybe bloodbandit bro will send you uncensored one...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1