The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

One of my most pervertic fantasies.

Get 2 girls, One blows me, I shove my dick into the other's ass, then back into the other mouth and blow my load on both their faces/mouth

Download Video --> HERE
Old 28-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pushbutton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoprano View Post
after reading all these, i feel like a saint.. ahha
Hahaa same here too
Old 28-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JieJieJiaoWo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so many people pcc with colleague sports wear and so many sniff neighbour/SIL underwear, what if one day a bro pcc on colleague sports underwear, the girl brought it home and another bro sniffed it to pcc?

*And that is why we can be whoever we want to be as long as we are alive!
There are no 'fake' people, we are all trying to find our true self.
I can be generous today, I could be a thief tomorrow.
Old 29-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...postcount=3034

This post reminded me of something similar recently. hahahaha.

It was a weekend and this hot milf colleague and me was rushing some work in the office.

She was staring at the computer with full concentration. I just stand behind her and cum. collected the cum on dick and let it drip down on her.

Best jerk off session ever!
Old 29-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 13
league55555 is a glorious beacon of lightleague55555 is a glorious beacon of lightleague55555 is a glorious beacon of lightleague55555 is a glorious beacon of lightleague55555 is a glorious beacon of lightleague55555 is a glorious beacon of light

Happen 2 days ago, gf came over to my condo for a swim with her younger sister. As usual they changed in my room and went down a swim. This time round I decided to do something pervert. I went into my room to look for her bra and undies but I couldn't find it anywhere.
She actually hid it in my drawer. She must have think that I'm a pervert that will sniff her undies. Hahaha.
Took out her A cup pink bra n light pink undies to sniff. I waited for another hour just right before they come back to shower I cum on her bra and undies to make sure that it's still fresh when she has to wear them.
True enough they came back 5mins after I cum, she went to the room to get her clothes for shower. And she wore her undies n bra full of my cum. Feels super pervert to think of it. Haha

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=350274

Please up me and send me a pm so I can up you too, lets help each other to all brothers and sisters out there.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...postcount=3034

This post reminded me of something similar recently. hahahaha.

It was a weekend and this hot milf colleague and me was rushing some work in the office.

She was staring at the computer with full concentration. I just stand behind her and cum. collected the cum on dick and let it drip down on her.

Best jerk off session ever!
This link u mean? https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...&postcount=316
Old 29-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
EmlynHughes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by league55555 View Post
Happen 2 days ago, gf came over to my condo for a swim with her younger sister. As usual they changed in my room and went down a swim. This time round I decided to do something pervert. I went into my room to look for her bra and undies but I couldn't find it anywhere.
She actually hid it in my drawer. She must have think that I'm a pervert that will sniff her undies. Hahaha.
Took out her A cup pink bra n light pink undies to sniff. I waited for another hour just right before they come back to shower I cum on her bra and undies to make sure that it's still fresh when she has to wear them.
True enough they came back 5mins after I cum, she went to the room to get her clothes for shower. And she wore her undies n bra full of my cum. Feels super pervert to think of it. Haha
They didn't feel anything meh?
Old 29-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ongtambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Nice sharing
Old 30-03-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

My friend got PCC the sperm into a cup of coca cola for my chiobu teacher to drink
Old 30-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by league55555 View Post
Your cum water base?
Old 30-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

One of my pervertic fantasies is to do this

1. Fuck the Pussy of girl 1

2. Fuck the Ass of girl 1

3. Fuck the Pussy of girl 2

4. Fuck the Ass of girl 2

And them randomly in any holes later on and see which hole makes me cum

Watch --> HERE
Old 30-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomandli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

after my friend fuck his wife, they allow me to clean the creampie , and I love it
Old 30-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Most of us should have fantasies about doing it with colleagues who are moms, mine went on for 2 years b4 she said we should stop & I should go find a proper gf. I was young and ballsy and dun care for any consequences and when a hot milf was daring to hav some fun, I stood no chance . We were already quite close b4 she started to drop hints. Like when she wore loose low cut, she would find chance to bend fwd and show me her papayas but would cover up when infront of others. During lunch breaks, more than once she would lead me to lingerie shop where she would ask me which one is nice and guess whats her size. Once during in-house training, she allowed her short skirt to ride up to expose her black panties and told me not to look. By then already knew she was trying to hook me, so I told if she took it off then I won't look. We were at the back but our left got people, she quickly pulled it down to show me her trimmed strip for the first time although lighting in the room was quite dim. She got a little nervous & wanted to pull it back but realised best way was still to pull it all the way down to her ankles and kept it inside her bag.

From then onwards, we started a series of dare stunts. Once I back-faced another colleague's cubicle, unzipped my pants and show my semi-erect didi in her face. Until now, she only caressed my didi with her fingers and gave me a no happy ending HJ. But at that moment, she licked my didi head one time with her tongue and we both heard footsteps moving towards her cubicle. She quickly stood up, saw our AM walking towards us but she could not see my awkward state because of the cubicle walls. She then quickly told her she saw the email she sent & would look into it immediately. Luckily the AM stopped and turned back. She sat back down and calmly help me put my didi back into my pants and zipped me up.

She couldn't get along with another younger female colleague in the team, they pretended to be nice but inside couldn't wait to kill each other. Once night we worked late, Mac delivery came and we went down to pick it up. That day she teased me twice already since morning, in the lift she told me her nipples were hard all day because the air con was so cold. I buay tahan, told her to bring everything inside one of the meeting rooms and grabbed her. Before that I had not even seen or touched her breasts so I quickly unbuttoned her blouse and attacked her breasts beneath her white bra. She had a gorgeous pair of boobies, not the biggest but bigger than most local women of her size. I sucked on her aroused nipples and she caressed my hard didi with her fingers. I told her I want her to blow me but she said things would only happen if she wanted them to. She did give me a few licks with her tongue and she even teased me with a few sec of titty f**k. Her CFM pretty face was the killer, I turned her around, bend her forward on the meeting room table and pulled up her skirt. She resisted, I pulled down her white panties and tried to slip my hard didi inside her. Her hand was already waiting for me, she grabbed my dick but I managed to rub it against her warm pussy which was shaven. When I tried again, she was already moist and sticky but her fingers again grabbed by didi. She jerked me off until I was about to burst, she turned around grabbed the coca cola drink, removed the cap and helped me shoot inside. People say the most evil is in a woman's heart. She gave that drink to the colleague she hated most and watched as she sipped it down her throat.

Second time she did that was during another OT, not sure why but this female colleague was flirting with me during break and came to my cubicle a few times. By then, we already had our first f**k during a secret trip with her to BKK. We slept together on the 1st night but she was wearing tee and panties. 2nd night, she blew me for the 1st time in the shower and I turned her around to piak piak her doggy while she held onto the handle of the glass door. She resisted like hell but she was already very wet and aroused and very tight. Just a few more thrusts I had to pull out and she quickly turned around and took everything into her mouth and spit out later. After the shower, she called her husband b4 she cuddled up with me on the bed.

So back to the OT night, we drove out to buy Soup Spoon and once we returned to the office carpark, she blew me for the 2nd time in the car b4 helping me to shoot my load into one of the soups. Of course, she just had to give the soup to the colleague herself and again watched her eat it without suspecting anything. I admit I stopped eating soup spoon for quite awhile after seeing that.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Most pervert is cum on the teach face
Old 30-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
tinytanktop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Most of us should have fantasies about doing it with colleagues who are moms, mine went on for 2 years b4 she said we should stop & I should go find a proper gf. I was young and ballsy and dun care for any consequences and when a hot milf was daring to hav some fun, I stood no chance . We were already quite close b4 she started to drop hints. Like when she wore loose low cut, she would find chance to bend fwd and show me her papayas but would cover up when infront of others. During lunch breaks, more than once she would lead me to lingerie shop where she would ask me which one is nice and guess whats her size. Once during in-house training, she allowed her short skirt to ride up to expose her black panties and told me not to look. By then already knew she was trying to hook me, so I told if she took it off then I won't look. We were at the back but our left got people, she quickly pulled it down to show me her trimmed strip for the first time although lighting in the room was quite dim. She got a little nervous & wanted to pull it back but realised best way was still to pull it all the way down to her ankles and kept it inside her bag.

From then onwards, we started a series of dare stunts. Once I back-faced another colleague's cubicle, unzipped my pants and show my semi-erect didi in her face. Until now, she only caressed my didi with her fingers and gave me a no happy ending HJ. But at that moment, she licked my didi head one time with her tongue and we both heard footsteps moving towards her cubicle. She quickly stood up, saw our AM walking towards us but she could not see my awkward state because of the cubicle walls. She then quickly told her she saw the email she sent & would look into it immediately. Luckily the AM stopped and turned back. She sat back down and calmly help me put my didi back into my pants and zipped me up.

She couldn't get along with another younger female colleague in the team, they pretended to be nice but inside couldn't wait to kill each other. Once night we worked late, Mac delivery came and we went down to pick it up. That day she teased me twice already since morning, in the lift she told me her nipples were hard all day because the air con was so cold. I buay tahan, told her to bring everything inside one of the meeting rooms and grabbed her. Before that I had not even seen or touched her breasts so I quickly unbuttoned her blouse and attacked her breasts beneath her white bra. She had a gorgeous pair of boobies, not the biggest but bigger than most local women of her size. I sucked on her aroused nipples and she caressed my hard didi with her fingers. I told her I want her to blow me but she said things would only happen if she wanted them to. She did give me a few licks with her tongue and she even teased me with a few sec of titty f**k. Her CFM pretty face was the killer, I turned her around, bend her forward on the meeting room table and pulled up her skirt. She resisted, I pulled down her white panties and tried to slip my hard didi inside her. Her hand was already waiting for me, she grabbed my dick but I managed to rub it against her warm pussy which was shaven. When I tried again, she was already moist and sticky but her fingers again grabbed by didi. She jerked me off until I was about to burst, she turned around grabbed the coca cola drink, removed the cap and helped me shoot inside. People say the most evil is in a woman's heart. She gave that drink to the colleague she hated most and watched as she sipped it down her throat.

Second time she did that was during another OT, not sure why but this female colleague was flirting with me during break and came to my cubicle a few times. By then, we already had our first f**k during a secret trip with her to BKK. We slept together on the 1st night but she was wearing tee and panties. 2nd night, she blew me for the 1st time in the shower and I turned her around to piak piak her doggy while she held onto the handle of the glass door. She resisted like hell but she was already very wet and aroused and very tight. Just a few more thrusts I had to pull out and she quickly turned around and took everything into her mouth and spit out later. After the shower, she called her husband b4 she cuddled up with me on the bed.

So back to the OT night, we drove out to buy Soup Spoon and once we returned to the office carpark, she blew me for the 2nd time in the car b4 helping me to shoot my load into one of the soups. Of course, she just had to give the soup to the colleague herself and again watched her eat it without suspecting anything. I admit I stopped eating soup spoon for quite awhile after seeing that.
Nice share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1