The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Yes, you are right bro. If you know the mummy well. For local girls, could maybe negotiate to only 3 coupons. However, I feel doing the stuffs in the establishment is still better. The girls are under more pressure and discipline to provide better service. I heard from the usual mummy I went that is the customers complaint about the girl service not satisfactory, they would deduct a certain percentage of what little they girl already have.

Last time I brought a girl back to the hotel, they may be more "lazy" to service you well and not so disciplined. Unless you found a girl to have certain chemistry with you.

If you want to dabao back, I would suggest you do the girl one time in the establishment first then if you are satisfied, negotiate with the mummy how much more coupons you will need to bring the girl back (if you already paid once, then the maximum you should pay is 4-1 (for local girls) and 3-1 (for foreign imports - refering to classic spa).

However, I did manage to negotiate to only pay for 2 more coupons to bring the girl back once.
Bro Stamphere , thanks for your valuable info. will give a FR after i go to jakarta tabao next month : )
Old 10-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4sex View Post
Bro,

Fortune spa is next/behind Le Meridian Hotel. Not Batavia.

The entrance fees is 400,000 for standard room..they have different type of rooms and services from the gals varies. Normally, I pay only addition 400-500K for fj. Some gals open mouth 1 mil, just cut between 400-500K. Have to pay cash to them.

I will be in JKT staying harris next week 10 -14 Aug. If you around that period ping me.
Hey bro..
I will be staying at Harris fx for the first time during last week of August..
Wondering if there are any good places to go nearby?
I normally stay at mulia.. And cjs is so convenient.
Wondering if Harris fx allow tabao?

Thanks bro
Old 11-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
finathiq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any spas open in the afternoon? I'm here only for a day. Catching a return flight this evening.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finathiq View Post
Any spas open in the afternoon? I'm here only for a day. Catching a return flight this evening.
Actually most Spas open at noon but most girls will only stream in at around 3pm.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I will be staying in JS Luwansa hotel. Are there any nice spas to visit nearby?

Thanks
Old 12-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta Info

Bros,

I will be staying in JS Luwansa hotel. Are there any nice spas nearby?

Thanks
Old 12-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wack View Post
Bros,

I will be staying in JS Luwansa hotel. Are there any nice spas nearby?

Thanks
Check your PM bro.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by finathiq View Post
just sharing info, D heaven spa at kelapa gading opens at 10am, was there on a sunday before my flight out at 3pm.

quite a few ladies working also quite a few customers as well.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
biglanjiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here Wana Chiong together this week? I leaving Sat afternoon. Staying at Park Lane. Anyone has good recommendations near Park lane hotel?
Old 16-08-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
i been to Classic many times and i never pay for the entrance fee. Do we need too ?
There appears to be some confusion about charges, so here’s how it works:

F1 (Classic Club) operates differently than F2 (Classic Terminal) and F5 (Terminal 2). F2 and F5 operate exactly the same except for operating hours.

F1 charges a cover/admission/entry fee at the door. U have to pay that to get in. U cannot even just go in and take a quick look. U wanna c, u have to pay. There’s a good reason for that. If yur like me, u’ll just go right in and come right back out. And they dun give u a refund if u dun like the place.

Note that the fee doesn’t buy u anything. It doesn’t include a drink. If u buy something inside, it’s extra. That means that u dun have to buy anything inside, so u can come right back out.

F2 doesn’t have a cover charge. U dun pay anything to go in. However, u have to spend a minimum amount inside. U can spend the money buying a drink, getting a girl, buying a stripper LDs. If u buy a coke, u will have to pay the minimum amount. If u buy a beer, u just have to pay for the beer. Obviously, if u take a girl, ur going to pay much more than the minimum.

In order to be able to leave the place, u have to go to the cashier’s desk and clear ur bill. When u pay, dun expect the girl to give u any change. If u ask for yur change back, they’ll give u a grumpy look.

The bill will be either the minimum amount or more. U will be given a “key” to take to the exit, where u will give it to a girl outside to show u settled ur bill.

Note that u dun have to buy anything inside, but u will still have to pay the minimum. So u might as well buy a drink.

The same applies to F5 except F2 opens early, about 1 pm. F2 has free entry in the afternoon. It doesn’t start charging the minimum until 6 or 7 pm. F5 opens about 6 pm.

On Sundays, both F2 and F5 have free entry all day. That’s great cuz u can go in, look around, and if u dun see anything that attracts yur attention, leave without paying anything and go look at the other floor.

The minimum is 30k from Monday-Wednesday and 40k from Thursday-Saturday.

If u read this far, here’s some good news. The strippers at F2, when 2 of them are on stage, will now go completely naked, meaning that they take off both top and bottom
Old 16-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheeky7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Will be my first trip to Jakarta and staying in Mulia this coming Wed-Fri.

How is the scene at CJ now? Worth checking it out or any other recommended locations?

Thanks.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky7 View Post
Hi Bros,

Will be my first trip to Jakarta and staying in Mulia this coming Wed-Fri.

How is the scene at CJ now? Worth checking it out or any other recommended locations?

Thanks.

Hi bro cheeky7 , i went on sat 10pm last few months. the club just opened so not many girl and customers around. wait until 11.30 girls start flowing in ( around 20 - 30gals that time ) , all late 20 or milf ( around 4 - 6/10 ). end up din choose / nego any and left club around 12am.

wednesday ladies night will have a lot of gals compare normal day , if time allowed you may choose to visit there on wed. Cheers

Side note : hotel mulia is so grand tbh , after 11pm will have live band in CJ . it opens at 930 if i remembered correctly so don't go so early.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Classic

There appears to be some confusion about charges, so here’s how it works:
Bro Siammy , it is very clear ! Thanks for your info
Old 17-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know how much to pay for if want to tabao china chick from malioboro abt 12 midnight huh? thanks
Old 17-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
justoutforfun is one of the Best!justoutforfun is one of the Best!justoutforfun is one of the Best!

Hi guys,

I'm in jakarta from 17 aug to 21 Aug and wanted to see if there are any bros here who will like to head out for drinks at night. Pm me, let me know!

P.S: newbie here, so need senior bros to show me around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread