The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Korean Girls Review !

tripleM3 girls good?
Old 19-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ludiz Ludiz Ludiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchos View Post
tripleM3 girls good?
Page 40 has one related to Hani looks promising hahaha
Old 19-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Actually it's good to learn some basic korean if one wanna hire korean gals. U no need to make full sentence but basic nouns n verbs can liao n the gals should more or less guess what u wan. Then can increase the chemistry if not really one chicken n duck talk. Acutally they should also know basic English too but maybe they scared to speak so choose not too
Old 19-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tried haeri from sensations

look: 7/10 (quite resemble the photo, grows on you though with her bright eyes and fresh faced, smiley face)

body 9/10

Great, toned body, not fat at all, but not skinny, healthy and toned looking, you can tell she workout quite often (she said she does pilates almost every day). Those boobs - very lovely natural boobs.

Service: 10/10

Very good gfe from the start, hugs and kisses, bbbj in the shower, acommodating in all position, except i cant do too much doggie because she said it was too big and she felt a bit of pain, but she was very acommodating still and did it for a good 5 min or so before we changed to other position - cowgirl was GREAT as she has very very nice C cup natural, very soft and very round, lovely boobs indeed, i hate fake boobs because of the hardness but when she goes on top the view is just very lovely and those soft, huge melons are just asking to be groped and played with

Oh and the CIM is quite nice, she is good at BBBJ, she gives BBBJ in the shower too even after the session! (did not expect that - when we are washing up after FJ and CIM and some cuddling and chat, we washed up, after she washed everything she went to give me another BBBJ - wow, and then she washed me up again)

RTF: maybe yes, just for the service, very cheerful girl and quite easy to talk to, english quite good, good FJ, good BBBJ and great finish at CIM, shot everything inside her mouth
Old 20-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster (B)

Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

Solji from triplem

This one is definitely better than benchmark.

One thing that i wish to stress on.

Boobs are natural.

Her skin is awesomely smooth and those "bai li tou hong" kind.

I believe is due to her stay in a seasonal country.

Those who love BIG BOOBY (big B) & NATURAL kimchis. Grab it before its gone.

But i think you need to come twice to grab both the knockers.

Despite having limited english, her service makes up for it.

She is those made solely for bonking. Whatever position it is, it is nice especially doggy
when you thrust and see that ass of her repel. haha

Some tips to brothers who loves to hear women moan. Give her a good time
on the doggy position. You will love it.

Abalone "Shaved" but i am not a painter. Those brothers who love it can try.

I love her eyes and smile. Those are the killers for me and of course i know
we aren't there to see those.

Expression when i CIM was unforgetable. LOL

OKT response is fast and location is good as compared to other okts.
Was 5 minutes late but he did not cancel my slots. Thumbs up for that.

RTF: Yes, natural boobs. Yummy....
Old 20-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marckigen View Post
Just had a session with Hani from OKT TripleM3.

Central area, good hotel, spacious room, King size bed.
Very new in this trade, probably her first time.
Don't seems to know what to do but can see that she tried to put in effort.
She can't speak English so bros that can speak Korean will be good.
She's from Incheon, pretty, slim and very very shy.
willing to do all position, french, paint, finger, bbbj, cowgirl, missionary, 69 but you have to initiate cause she's very shy and not sure what to do.
Painting should be her weakness.
Bros that can speak Korean who like to guide and teach, can consider to try her out.
She will shower u, hug u in bed, hug and kiss before leaving.
Maybe a good guidance, she should be able to provide a good service since her looks consider not disappointing.
Does have GFE feeling, would be better if I can speak Korean I guess.
damn so tempting. GFE girls are the best and the accompanied services. I mean what more can we ask for. I think this triplem very soon one of the top okt. I tried his solji. Solid till pop.
Old 20-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 15
Hellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to all

Here's my humble contribution. Rye from KBS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmode View Post
With so many choices in the market this week, it's hard to make a choice. So I decided to try a new comer. Easier to coach also. Lol.

Arrived at door, Rye open and was in pink bikini. Greeted me and led me to sit down. First thing I noticed were her boobs. It's definitely bigger than the usual girls. I'm not an expert on cup size so I won't guess. But when she grabbed my arms, her boobs pressed against my arm, the horny feeling came. First impression was that Rye is a very cheerful person. Can speak simple English and communicate.

While I was sitting on the bed, she stood in front of me and allowed me to appreciate her figure. She is not tall but figure is good, skin is smooth and soft. But her very good size boobs stood out from her figure. She is slim and well curved. She then came towards me and exchange some light kisses. She the sat on my lap and we chatted awhile more like boyfriend and girlfriend. Then starts the hugging and frenching. (Fast forward)

We then head to bath. She will first provide you mouth wash and I was thinking it's gonna be a hot bath later on. Lol. While bathing, we soap each other and started hugging and kissing. She will bath you like a baby. Shared with her the usual full bath service with some kinkiness. Experience the preferred kinky bath service yourself ba. (Fast forward)

After bath, we dried ourselves and this time, I guided her to do a Jav stunt. I will not say here what it is but Bros who has tried girls whom I told to give surprises, the surprises is never bad. And I can tell you this is one stunt I have never told any girls to do. You have seen it in Jav before, now experience it yourself. Those interested to know beforehand instead of receiving the surprise can pm me. But I urge you to try it as a surprise.

Whatever the surprise is, I returned the favour and she was very wet. Paint and fingering allowed. Nectar is sweet and honey hole is tight even for my finger. She can cum multiple times but doesn't know how to squirt.

After the special event, we continued our regular sex. She loves it from behind. Her butt is soft and when from behind, you can push deeper and not be obstructed by the butt muscle. The position of her lying prone and you coming from behind will drive her crazy.

We have a long good sex and I am definitely sextified.

Some parts of the FR is excluded to give you bros some surprise element. Oh ya, she smell very nice.

Looks wise she has the naughty and horny look. Sharp features. Boobs don't seem enhanced to me yet large. Very soft to squeeze.

To all bros here, once you have experienced the special stunt, do let me know here if you like it. If you do, I will get more future girls to do similar or other special service. Cheers!

(Pls alert me after you have made a recent post, or else I can't return... And will have to return others first.)
Old 21-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 13
kakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of light

My first contribution to this thread. There are other FRs on this girl and I find it generally similar to my own experience.

My humble FR on Solji

Face - 80-85% similar to photo. Pretty with attractive big eyes

Boobs - full B cup. I find it nicely shaped and looks damn yummy on her body. 100% natural. Light brownish nips. Had a good time grabbing and sucking those titties

Body - Fair skin, right curves, tight young body

Fenching - allowed. Passionate enough. Would be better if she close her eyes to act enjoy.

Fingering - not allowed. Only rubba outside of pussy

Painting - allowed. Shaven. No smell. Licked her clitoris for quite some time ...at one point my head was clamped by her thighs while her body jerks a few times. Song ar to see such reaction

BBBJ - allowed. Wet with lot of saliva flow down my shaft. Takes her time to bbbj, probably hoping I will CIM during bbbj to collect the extra $50 early.

CIM - Doesnt look too keen when I mention CIM. But still allowed with extra $50.

FJ - Doggy & Missionary. Probably tired from serving quite a few "powerful" bros before my slot, so she dont want do cowgirl. Yes, confirm doggy is her favourite position. Missionary was a bit different - her hips rock in unison with my thrusting. If I slow down, she will continue to rock at same pace. Knn seriously will cum in no time if I dont act - so push my piston as far into her pussy as possible and let her grind in a more restricted way. Ended with a good explosion for $50 more.

GFE - not much feel although she give hugs and kisses when go into room and before leaving. Her english is very limited and doesnt speak much. Negative point - Shower alone before and after deed. Would be good if she can shower together.

Overall - Worth the price since most stated services are allowed. Probably will rtf after trying out other new korean girls...suddenly so many new ones...
Old 21-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 13
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Iconick keira or miyuri?
Both look hot n sweet!
Old 22-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ludiz Ludiz Ludiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmode View Post
Here's my humble contribution. Rye from KBS.
So bro, among Rye, Sook and Sun... who is more worth the money...?
Old 22-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Hellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to all

I shared Singapore service demand with Sun and Rye. I'm sure they will be up to Bro's expectation.

In term of looks, Sun is more SYT while Rye is slutty type. Rye is the my latest and shared the extra service surprise.

Your preference bro.

(Pls alert me after you have made a recent post, or else I can't return... And will have to return others first.)
Old 22-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

I never tried Sook so can't comment. Maybe you have to refer to her thread to find out.

For me I am the type who prefers to service than to be serviced. My pleasure comes from changing an innocent girl into a sex service pro. Of course I enjoy making the girls feel good too.

That's why I usually only goes for first blood or first day.

I want to ensure that we set their expectation correct, give correct service and bros enjoy. This way, they get more customers and we get more value service for money. What goes around comes around.

Peace ^^v

Old 22-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Empire salutes you, hellmode!
Old 25-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludiz View Post
So bro, among Rye, Sook and Sun... who is more worth the money...?
Sun is on my rtf list!
Old 29-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Kernel32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Rye, promised KBS bro an FR

Rye is 101% Korean but she has a decent understanding of the English Language.

Looks are 80% similar (Good enough for me)

Boobs are HUGE and felt real to me (No hard silicon)

She's a kissing fish and she enjoys frenching as much as I do

Great BBBJ, and very accommodating in positions.

If you're adventurous enough, maybe you can bonk her while enjoying the view from her hotel room's balcony window.

Excellent GFE too, baths you before and after the job.

RTF: Yes!

ty kbs bro for this GEM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1