The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
this recommendation, i wouldnt say big cups. but after visiting my fair share of ML under the SLG kind of platform, the ML that impressed me the most is still Xue Er.

Xue Er is value for money. Give you a good BBBJ and CIM blast. Does her sensual very well.

Place is clean, discreet, and she does make many precautions to stay safe from raids.

Mostly importantly, after chionging for so many years, Xue Er is the only ML who when she took off her clothes, i stood there abit stunned and surprised by how beautiful her body is.

Silky fair smooth skin, and a tight body. I rank her body as one of the best.

Dont need to PM me for contact ah, here is her page.

[URL="https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-xue-er/"]

every time i try someone new and disappointed, i would always think to myself, aiya, should have spent the Vit M on Xue Er.

But everytime, i still try. hahahaha. no venture, no gain. i just like trying different girls.
I thought she stop offering CIM?
Old 28-12-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
I thought she stop offering CIM?
oops sorry, it's been a long while since i last visited her. The last time i went i still had my CIM.

Indeed her ad stopped advertising CIM.

Please take note!

and anyway, just to be sure, i am not her hardcore supporter, or trying to pull business for her. Just sharing my honest recommendation.
Old 28-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
this recommendation, i wouldnt say big cups. but after visiting my fair share of ML under the SLG kind of platform, the ML that impressed me the most is still Xue Er.

Xue Er is value for money. Give you a good BBBJ and CIM blast. Does her sensual very well.

Place is clean, discreet, and she does make many precautions to stay safe from raids.

Mostly importantly, after chionging for so many years, Xue Er is the only ML who when she took off her clothes, i stood there abit stunned and surprised by how beautiful her body is.

every time i try someone new and disappointed, i would always think to myself, aiya, should have spent the Vit M on Xue Er.

But everytime, i still try. hahahaha. no venture, no gain. i just like trying different girls.
I agree with you. Xue Er and OMM is really different league. Another one that left a deep impression a few years back was Yan Ran (can't rem whether the name is correct).
Old 29-12-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

tio zap (which is totally fine), but, got called a fucktard for sharing (i suppose) Xue Er FR. saying she doesn't need my FR.

sometimes, i wonder if the spirit of this forum is still there.

on the one hand, i appreciate honest and candid FR, so i dont waste my Vit M. also dont wish other bros to better utilise their Vit M.

on the other hand, you say people don't need my FR, but everyone has a page, advertising their service. every page also can leave FR.

i been on sammyboy since 2006, i never cared about points. but kenna call a fucktard for sharing something honest, really is sian half.

to the gentleman who zapped me and called me a fucktard, dont need to act a white knight la, for whatever reason.
Old 29-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tio zap (which is totally fine), but, got called a fucktard for sharing (i suppose) Xue Er FR. saying she doesn't need my FR.

on the one hand, i appreciate honest and candid FR, so i dont waste my Vit M. also dont wish other bros to better utilise their Vit M.

on the other hand, you say people don't need my FR, but everyone has a page, advertising their service. every page also can leave FR.

i been on sammyboy since 2006, i never cared about points. but kenna call a fucktard for sharing something honest, really is sian half.

to the gentleman who zapped me and called me a fucktard, dont need to act a white knight la, for whatever reason.
A lot of asshole white knights la. Just f care them. I always get zap by losers. For all I care, points cannot be used to redeem fuck vouchers or even food coupon…
Old 29-12-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Upped your points Bro and thanks for sharing.
Old 29-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6200 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bro, up you for your sharing!

Quote:
this recommendation, i wouldnt say big cups. but
after visiting my fair share of ML under the SLG kind of platform, the ML that impressed me the most is still Xue Er.

Old 29-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got her photo? PUI PUI type?
oui pui is an understatement, Almost bomb type, 70kg? maybe? or more
Old 29-12-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lol her ad is public info some more. i don't understand why cannot share. she's also hard to book.

your sharing is well appreciated. thanks for your FR.
Old 29-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Is good to leave a FR so the rest of us will know what to expect when book her
Old 29-12-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Any bros can share YY contact? Interested to try after read so many FR about her
Old 29-12-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

thank you to all the bros who supported and up my points back.

anyway, just an observation, many of the FRs on the SLG kind of platform cannot be trusted also. haha, probably gonna get zap big time for this comment.

I written not so positive FRs, all rejected. The FRs are not outright negative or biased, just my honest review of my experience. Not accepted.

Many of the positive FRs i realised are not accurate too. There are FRs saying things like "Fucking big tits", "When she lift her top off, oh boy am I shocked, the biggest i have ever seen, and it is soft to touch." "Boobs: 10/10 too huge liao, I don’t know what cup but 100% natural."

I go there try for myself. the boobs size above average only.

It's very easy to get misled by this kind of comments on their page.

That's why i appreciate a thread like this to share and reference real FRs by fellow sammyboys.

And i am glad this is the consensus by the majority here! keep sharing REAL GEMS. so we can better decided where to spend our Vit M!
Old 29-12-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank you to all the bros who supported and up my points back.

anyway, just an observation, many of the FRs on the SLG kind of platform cannot be trusted also. haha, probably gonna get zap big time for this comment.

I written not so positive FRs, all rejected. The FRs are not outright negative or biased, just my honest review of my experience. Not accepted.

Many of the positive FRs i realised are not accurate too. There are FRs saying things like "Fucking big tits", "When she lift her top off, oh boy am I shocked, the biggest i have ever seen, and it is soft to touch." "Boobs: 10/10 too huge liao, I don’t know what cup but 100% natural."

I go there try for myself. the boobs size above average only.

It's very easy to get misled by this kind of comments on their page.

That's why i appreciate a thread like this to share and reference real FRs by fellow sammyboys.

And i am glad this is the consensus by the majority here! keep sharing REAL GEMS. so we can better decided where to spend our Vit M!
Thanks bro. This is the only thread I reference to. To be honest, very truthful report apart from one of two idiots. Here we even share in depth about the masseur etc….problem is I also haven’t found any good ones to share…now like 90% fuck up. Have to really recycle the last 10%
Old 29-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
Just like to recommend another ML who is above average in all aspects.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qian-qian-massage/

to me her massage is one of the best.
HDLY and solid 10 mins JG will be provided before HJ.

during the HJ, she will pull down half of her sexy dress and let you play with her C cup tits. quite excited when lifting up her dress and see her lace G-string which cause me surrender fast with some light touching.

after the session, she will help to apply soap during shower.

location is G area with free parking. Bro who likes SYT with high gf feeling need to think twice.
i remembered her boobs a bit sag though. but the massage is good and definitely yes to the after massage shower!

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 29-12-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread