The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

We didn’t wash up and just lie on my bed and chat. I got up and grab 2 cokes gave her one and walked into the bathroom to smoke.

S: why you smoke here?
Me: there are 2 ventilation fans here and I don’t like the smell linger in my room
S: no wonder I don’t smell cigarettes smell in your room
Me: I am a heavy smoker but I don’t like the stale cigarettes smell
S: you are weird but is good

She took a cigarette from me and started puffing next to me.

Me: I didn’t know you smoke too
S: social smoker
Me: don’t waste it
S: is so cheap here and don’t be a miser
Me: hahaha

We smoke and chat in the bathroom and I found out more about her last relationship. Her boyfriend cheated on her thrice and it was the last time she blew her top and decided to dump him. They met during uni days and he took her virginity and turned her from an innocent and decent girl into a high sex drive and sex craze woman. What a transformation! They were together for 16 years; she lost her youth and those years together and finally she decided to give him up and move on with her life. It was hard for her as they shared too many memories and things. In the end, she decided to quit her job and sold her condominium they shared and came here. She also decided that she wanna try many new things in life to compensate what she lost all those years. I am the beneficiary in her new life and wanna help her to explore more in life and on bed. Hahahaha. After smoking 2 sticks each and also rinsed our mouth, we went back to my bed.

S: do you think the helpers and driver know I am in your room now
Me: I don’t think so, their rooms are outside the house and without permission they are not allow to come upstairs
S: you so strict to them
Me: you will know when you stay longer, cannot be too nice to them
S: I know they are all afraid of you, even the staff in office
Me: I got played out a few times and learn my lessons
S: ok
Me: you maintain yourself well
S: of coz, I go to gym 3 to 4 times a week in SG and my metabolism is good
Me: your boobs are yummy, not too big not too small, just nice. You are not hairy too
S: hahaha, I am proud of my boobs as it still defying gravity and I go IPL and facial frequently in SG
Me: no wonder your skin is so smooth

She leans over on my body and started French kissing me and her hand already went south to stroke my dick.

Me: again?
S: yes, I want it again
S: u still can?
Me: fuck, tonight I will fuck you till you crawl back to your room
S: hahaha, challenge accepted

She went down south and start her amazingly good BJ and within a short while my dick went from soft to rock-hard again. Luckily, for my age, I am still strong and able to get hard again in a short duration. Once she got me rock-hard, she went on top of me and started riding me like a crazy cowgirl and my hands were busy grabbing her boobs and tuning her pointed nipples.

S: ahhhhhh, so deep
S: arghhhhh, so fucking deep now
S: you are really big, ohhhhhhh

The piak piak sound and her moaning are echoing in my room. She is really a wild and sex crazed woman that I never expected her to be. She rides me wildly non-stop and I lifted my bum up to penetrate her deeper.

S: oh fuck, this is so good, ohhhhhhh
S: so, fucking deep, ahhhhhhh
Me: scream all you want; I don’t care if they can hear us fucking now
S: no, no, no, not tonight
S: oh, fuck I am coming soon
S: fuckkkkkkk I am coming now

She rides me harder and faster and she same and froze there and not moving

S panting: oh my god, is so good
Me: turn over, my turn to serve you now
S: yes, but please be gentle, my pussy is very sensitive now
Me: hahaha, how could that be
S: a few months no sex

Despite, her plea to go gentle, I ignored and rammed my rock-hard dick into her pussy and fuck the hell out of her.

S: fuck, told you is sensitive, ouchhhhh

I pressed her harder onto the bed and don’t want her struggle free from it coz I know in a short while she will beg me to fuck her harder and deeper.

S: fuck, is so good again, ahhhhhhhh
S: you are a fucking machine
Me: now you want more
S: yes, I want more now, ohhhhhhhhh
S: I will come again fast; I know it coz my pussy is too sensitive
Me: good
S: I might scream, oooooh
Me: scream all you want, I don’t care
S: AHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK
S: OH MY GOD, ARGHHHHHHHH

I know when woman is in this stage, they love and hate their boobs and ears are being attack at the same time. They gonna be so helpless but too high to stop me from doing it. 1 hand attacking her boobs and lean forward and nibble her ears and I was right; she cannot resist it anymore and it will be a fucking big come coming up.

S: ASSHOLE, AHHHHHHHHH
S: FUCKINGGGGGG GOOD, OHHHHHHH
S: I AM COMING AGAIN, OOOOOOOOH
S: IS GONNA BE A FUCKING BIG ONE, OUCHHHHHHHHH
Me: I am coming soon too
S: don’t come inside me, I am not safe
S: AHHHHHHHHH

She came and her body is shaking so violently and hard that I thought she went into a trance. I stood up and spray all my cum on her face and some landed on her hair too. Without me telling her, she scoop my cum from her face and lick it all clean.

S: fuck, this second round is killing me
Me: yeah, I need a rest
S: me too
Me: you wet my bed
S: hahaha, I am a wet girl
S: second round and your cum still so thick and yummy
Me: I am strong
S: yes, I like it
Me: let’s wash up and sleep, is almost 4am
S: ok

We went into the bathroom and had a quick wash up and got to my bed and fell asleep upon hitting my bed again.
Old 16-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
sappokai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic update bro, more please!
Old 17-03-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice story...
Old 18-03-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok to the max, cheers!
Old 18-03-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

I don’t know how long we slept, when I woke up is already Saturday noon time and Sharon already awake. I browsed through my phone and saw 2 messages from my driver and helpers, they informed me they went for their day off and only be back on Monday 7am. I will have 2 solid days with Sharon and I believed we gonna fuck till we both drop flat. Hahaha. I went to Sharon’s room and saw her already started working on her laptop. She really hardworking so I must reward her greatly.

Me: good morning
S: good morning
Me: what are you doing?
S: just wanna finish some work so I have time for other things
Me: what’s your plans for today?
S: work, makan, shopping and SEX! Hahahaha
Me: wow, so direct
S: come on, already did it and nothing to hide anymore
Me: true
S: I am hungry, I am not picky
Me: ok, I will order delivery

I went ahead and order food and went into the garden to smoke and water all the plants. The one thing I learn to appreciate here is gardening. Hahaha. The food arrived and we ate. I told her to inform me when she is ready to go shopping as I will be in my room resting for more actions today. After a few hours, Sharon came into my room and already changed and wanna go shopping. I brought her to Makati as is a Saturday so the traffic is good. We spent a few hours shopping and she bought lotsa things, when woman goes shopping, all I can do is just help her to carry all her shopping and give positive words. The more she buys, the happier she gonna be, when she is happy then she will spread her legs wider. Hahaha. She bought more than enough to fill up 2 wardrobes. We went for early dinner after shopping and head home. On the way home, my mind was so occupied by how I am gonna use and abuse her. I wasn’t listening to her yaking away and just nod my head on whatever she saying. Finally, we got home and is very tiring but fruitful day for us.

S: finally, we are home
Me: yes
S: by the way, I got the pills from Mercury
Me: oh when, I didn’t know you went to Mercury
S: hehehe, when you went to the toilet
Me: sneaky but I like it
S: the weather is so hot, I am gonna take a shower now
Me: ok
S: wanna join me?
Me: ok, shower together can save more water, hahaha
S: hahaha, let’s go

We stripped naked and walked into her bathroom. Is smaller than mine but big enough for Round 1. Hahaha. We stood under the shower and enjoy the cool water showering upon us. We embrace and our hands were busy on each other body. Her hands grabbing my butt and dick and instantly my dick turn rock-hard. My hands were grabbing her boobs and playing her clits and her pussy already dripping wet.

S: hmmmmmm, you making me so horny again
Me: coz you are irresistible

She squats down and gave me a mind blowing BBBJ. Her BJ skill is definitely a 10/10, if I don’t control myself, I might lose it after a few blows. Hahaha. Before I lose my mind, I grab her up and turn her over and rammed my rock-hard dick into her wet and warm pussy.

S: oh fuck, you are so big, ahhhhhhhh
S: your dick is tearing my pussy, ohhhhhhh
S: fuck, is so fucking good, arghhhhhh
Me: no one home, you can scream all you want.
S: AHHHHHHHHHH
S: FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!!!!! OUCHHHHHHHH
S: PUSH ALL THE WAY IN!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH
S: FUCK, IS HITTING THE TIP OF MY PUSSY!!!! HMMMMMMMMM
S: I am coming sooooooooon
S: FUCK ME HARDER, I AM COMING NOW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH
Me: you coming so fast!
S: coz I was horny since this morning! HMMMMMMMM
S: I AM COMING NOW! AHHHHHHHHHH

She came hard and I gotta hold on to her just to make sure she doesn’t fall flat on her face.

S: fuck, this is so good
Me: let’s wash up
S: but you haven’t come yet
Me: is ok, I wanna save energy for later
S: you are so naughty, hahaha

We wash up and went downstairs to search for food as we had early dinner. We sat on the couch to snack and drink then a thought came into my mind as I haven’t come yet and my dick still urging for another round to release the ‘trapped’ soldiers inside me. I went closer to Sharon and start to finger her pussy from outside her shorts. She read my mind and push her shorts aside and expose her pussy. Upon seeing her action, I went south and lick her pussy ferociously.

S: your tongue is so good, ohhhhhh
Me: it will bring you to heaven and back
S: yes, I am in heaven now
S: I am so wet again, hmmmmmm
Me: you are dripping again
S: I am always so wet and easily wet, ahhhhhh

After a few minutes of painting her pussy, I stood up and remove her shorts and rammed my rock-hard dick into glittering wet pussy.

S: oh fuck, is so fucking good, ahhhhhh
S: you sure no one home? ohhhhhh
Me: I don’t care, earlier I didn’t come
S: oooooooooh, mu pussy is fully stretched now
S: your dick is so big!!!!! Hmmmmmm

After 10 minutes of slamming her pussy, I felt her pussy wall tightening and my balls tingling. I know we gonna come soon and I just gonna come inside her pussy as I really enjoy and prefer CIP than anywhere else.

S: I AM COMING AGAIN, OHHHHHHH
S: FUCK, THIS IS A BIG ONE! OUCHHHHHHHHH
S: ARGHHHHHHHHHH
S: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!
Me: I am also coming too

She came, her eyes roll back, body twitching violently and her moan from scream to a purr.

S: fucking good
Me: I am coming now too
I grabbed her legs tightly and release all my soldiers into her pussy and I believed she felt it too as she struggled to get up but is too late.

S: fuck, you came inside me
S: I don’t know if I am safe now
S: you fucking crazy
Me: I know you like but you shy to admit it
S: yes, I like it but I don’t wanna get pregnant
Me: don’t worry, I know myself well, I don’t think you will get pregnant
S: you sure?
Me: 80% sure!
S: ok, hehehe, I really like the feeling your cum exploding inside my pussy
Me: good

Then she uses 2 fingers to scoop up her cream pie and lick it clean. I also put my dick into her mouth and command her to lick me cleanly.

S: hey, I want you to fuck me everywhere in this house
Me: that’s my plan too
S: we can fuck everywhere, inside the house and outside in the garden
Me: garden? But got mosquitoes
S: later I will prepare insect repellant for us
Me: you got it all planned out
S: I never fuck in the public or open before, I want you to fulfil it for me
Me: great

We continue with our snack and drink. Turn on the TV as just want some nose to break the silent in this big house.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

S: hey, ask you some questions
Me: go ahead
S: how many gals you had here
Me: hmmmm, ok I gonna be honest and won’t lie
S: just tell me, I won’t mind and we already agreed upon our relationship
Me: 15 to 18
S: fuck, so many
Me: is it? Already 6 years here so I think the number is ok
S: you go for checkup?
Me: of coz, I am clean and my last check up was few weeks ago
S: do you still contact any one
Me: 5 or 6, I still kept in touch but 2 not in Philippines anymore
S: how you rate them? In term of look and performance
Me: normally I go for GND, plain looking girls and as for performance, some good some just ok
S: love or lust?
Me: mostly lust as you know I have family in SG
S: mostly?
Me: I did like, like only, 2
S: oh I see, then their age?
Me: youngest 19, oldest 1 year older than me
S: fuck, you really go for all! Hahaha
Me: frankly, I didn’t fuck all the girls I met
S: all Filipina?
Me: nope, 2 Malaysian and 1 Sporean which was my ex FB
S: what was their status?
Me: a few single mum, the others single and 1 Malaysian is a married woman
S: ya, I noticed lotsa single mum here
Me: yes, girls here are wild and open minded
S: SG girls are getting wilder too
Me: I know but I cannot fool around in SG
S: I know you don’t shit in your own backyard
Me: definitely
S: you working in our company so many years, why you never thought of starting your own company
Me: no way, you should know I know boss since NS days and he is like family to me now
S: of coz I know, you and him started the company together and till now, already 20 over years and I know you won’t ditch him
Me: yes, I won’t
S: you been to so many countries for business, which is your favorite girl
Me: no comment coz I am fine as long as the girl is clean, look pleasant and most importantly wild, hahahaha
S: I told you yesterday, you are the second man I fuck so I am curious
Me: you wanna find another man?
S: I also don’t know
Me: if you find it, don’t get me involve as I am not into MMF
S: hahahahaha, I am not so wild yet
Me: good but I tried FFM
S: wow, how was it?
Me: good for the mind and ego but bad for the body, hahahaha
S: hmmm, interesting
Me: if you want, I can help you find another woman
S: let me think about it
Me: just let me know
S: you recover?
Me: hahahaha
S: hey, don’t laugh, we only got till Monday morning
Me: true

Immediately, she jumped onto me and took my lame dick out and started stroking and sucking it. Instantly, my dick went from soft to hard. Her wet and sloppy suction is driving me crazy and she remove her shorts and jumped onto me and ride me hard and deep. I remove her t-shirts and squeeze her boobs and nibble her pointed nipples.

S: fuck, your dick is so hard and big, ahhhhhhh
S: you are so deep inside me now, ohhhhhhhh
Me: your boobs are so yummy
S: suck me hard, pinch it hard, arghhhhhhh
She is rocking me faster and harder; never stop rocking me for 10 minutes. I wonder where she got all the energy and stamina? I let go my hands from her boobs and grabbed her butt cheek. Her butt is really round and perky and is so fucking smooth. Her love juice is overflowing like a leaking tap and now my bottom is all wet from it.

S: so fucking amazing, I am so fucking high now. ARGHHHHHHH
S: soooooooooo fuckinggggggggggg goooooooooooood, AHHHHHHHHHH
S: I AM COMING NOW, HMMMMMM
S: COMING NOW!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH
S: DON’T FUCKING STOP, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!! OUCHHHHHHH

Her pussy wall tightened and gripped my dick harder but she didn’t slow her pace. Her rocking is getting faster and her love juice is flooding my legs and the couch now.

S: FUCKKKKKKKKK, I AM COMING NOW!!! ARGHHHHHHH
S: FUCK, FUCK, AHHHHHHHHHH
S panting: I came, I came, is so amazingly good
Me: stand up and turn over

She stood up and I slammed my rock-hard dick into her pussy mercilessly. I slapped her butt cheeks hard and it turn red hot instantly. My stamina is not as good as her so I gotta fuck her fast and hard thus I can come faster but this is our 2nd round, it might take some time to achieve it. I keep on pumping for another 5 minutes and felt I am coming soon.

Me: I am coming soon, ahhhhh
S: don’t come inside me, ohhhhhhh
Me: ok, I wanna come in your fucking mouth
S: yes, I wanna suck you dry, please let me suck you dry and don’t come inside me again

She turns over and sat on the couch and I pointed my dick into her mouth and release all my soldiers into her mouth. She sucking it like a child licking lollipop and I gotta stop her when my dick got too sensitive from her amazingly good BBBJ. She opened her mouth and showed me my cum and swallowed it. I love it when woman love CIM and swallow it.

S: fuck, the couch is so wet now
Me: yeah
S: my head is spinning now
Me: let me help you to your room
S: no, I wanna sleep in your room
Me: ok
S: I give you time to recover then I want it again
Me: hahahahaha

We left our shorts and t-shirts on the couch and walked upstairs to my room naked.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

We rested on my bed but didn’t sleep so I decided to ask Sharon a few personal questions and hope she reply me honestly.

Me: hey, now I wanna ask you a few questions
S: no problem, just ask whatever you want and I will try to reply as much as I can
Me: compare to me and your ex, who’s better?
S: hmm, with him, is make love. With you, is just wild sex. I lost my virginity to him and since then I thought we will get married and live happily ever after
Me: it should have some difference
S: hmm, me and him were both virgin so we learn the tricks along the way. I admit he trained me well and turn me into a sex crazed woman. As for you, your dick is bigger and harder, initially is painful but once my pussy stretched, the feeling is amazing
Me: oooh, so you mean your love making sessions are restricted to home and during vacations?
S: yes, he is not as wild as you and his appetite for sex is not as high as you. The closest to an outdoor sex is touchy in a cinema and don’t dare to do more than that.
Me: you tried anal sex?
S: NO, I did think about it and brought it up to him and he rejected me
Me: oh no, he missing the fun of anal sex
S: you tried before?
Me: honestly, YES and I like it and I know the women love it too
S: isn’t it dirty for the couple and painful for the woman
Me: is not dirty as I will wash it cleanly before I fuck their ass. The pain is there but when the good sensation takes over, the woman will ask for it again and again
S: hmm, so you plan to fuck my ass?
Me: yes, hahahaha, but if you refuse; I won’t insist
S: hmm, let me think about it
Me: so, all these years you never thought of fucking another man?
S: NOPE
Me: then you must had felt deliberated when you dumped him and fucking me now
S: kinda, I felt good and free. I felt my life and my mentality changed after I dumped him
Me: so, you are willing to try more things and wanna explore more?
S: yes, of coz, now I am not seeing anyone so I should explore my more
Me: what’s your deepest and darkest fantasy
S: hahaha, I have 2 fantasies but I don’t know if that’s deepest and darkest
Me: I am all ears
S: I wanna try doing it with another woman as in lesbo kind and mass orgy
Me: so, you won’t reject if I can find another woman to join us
S: can but I need to see the woman before I say yes
Me: of coz, you know my standard is quite high
S: hahahaha, 2 conditions, she must be young and cannot do it near here
Me: omg, the one I am thinking of is young and she has a house in a deserted island but the only problem is she has a bestie and I know she will invite her bestie too
S: so, you mean is FFFM
S: hahahaha, can you handle 3 women?
Me: I don’t know but I might just watch if it gets too intense for me. After all I am not young anymore
S: anymore questions?
Me: why you wanna come here?
S: hahaha, tell you he truth but you promise you cannot leak out
Me: what!? Ok I won’t leak out
S: my cousin told his wife about you and your lifestyle here and she told me about it. She encouraged me to come here and she said you might help me to forget that asshole.
Me: WTF! He told her everything
S: hahaha, I don’t think is everything and you know that couple is quite wild too. Even after having 4 kids, she still maintains herself very well and I know he fuck around when he comes here too.
Me: no comment and we never travel here before
S: you guys are really close and he is closer to you than his siblings
Me: we are buddy for life, hahahaha
S: we all know that
Me: I like your firm and trim body; I will sign up a gym package for you.
S: great, thanks!
Me: is for myself too, I don’t like flabby woman, hahaha
S: idiot
Me: by the way, I stashed away some toys in my wardrobe, I will use it on you if you are ok with it
S: hahaha, you fucking read my mind as I was about to ask you if you know where I can buy some
Me: hahaha, I can show you my collections and if you wanna buy it, I will bring you there
S: show me only? Hahaha, I am curious, show me now

I walked to my wardrobe and open up the secret compartment and took out 2 blindfolds, 2 whips, 3 cuffs and 4 dildoes.

S: fuck, 50 Shades of Grey
Me: hahaha, I got inspired by it
S: hmm, I wanna try it
Me: hahaha, great
S: he tried blindfolding me once but it didn’t turn out well as he was using his tie
Me: you have the right tools for the right job
S: hahaha

Without saying a thing, she spread her legs as wide as she can and told me to cuff both her legs and hands and also blindfold her. I obediently follow her instructions and did what she wanted. She got so aroused and her love juice started flowing out freely.

Me: you already wet! hahaha
S: the anticipations are too great
Me: more to come
S: I can feel my pussy is soaking wet now

I took a dildo, turn it on and inserted into her pussy and it send a jolt to her body. I slowly slide the dildo in and out of her pussy and with all the restrictions, she can only twist around. I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed her panty and shaft into her mouth

S muffled: isn’t that my panty
Me: hahahaha, yes
S muffled: I am sucking my juice now
Me: that is what I want
S muffled: ahhhhhhh
S muffled: the dildo vibration is fucking driving me nuts, arghhhhhhh

I took out a smaller dildo and apply her love juice on it and slowly insert into her ass. I am gonna slowly stretch her ass for me to take her anal cherry later.

S muffled: fuck, my ass, my ass
Me: pain?
S muffled: a bit but the feeling is so different
S muffled: later your dick will tear my ass apart
Me: don’t worry, I will be gentle
S muffled: ahhhhhhh, the sensation is so different

I saw tears flowing out from her eyes and I don’t care if she is in pain or afraid for what is gonna happen later. I removed the panty from her mouth and shaft my dick into her mouth.

Me: blow me, I want you to feel the feeling of all holes getting fuck

She didn’t say anything and just give me her best BBBJ. I always believed most women like to be used in all holes unless she is an ultra conservative woman. So far, I tried it on many women and all love it so much as is one of their deep dark fantasy.

Sharon stops sucking and plea me to fuck me

S: arghhhhh, please fuck me now!
Me: ass?
S: I don’t care just FUCK ME NOW! ahhhhhh
Old 18-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another horny MILF Sharon to enjoy.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-03-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
are we ever going to get some pictures, they say no pics then it never happened, or is this just a long winded fantasy that spans over what 5 yrs?
no pictures.. if you think is a fiction so be it..
Old 18-03-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Wormbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going TS!
Old 18-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More plssss
Old 19-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LaRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, support!
Old 19-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

S: please fuck me now, ohhhhh
S: I need your dick badly, ahhhhhh
Me: beg me for it
S: please I begging you, FUCK ME NOW!

I took out the dildo from Sharon’s pussy and ass and slammed my rock-hard dick into her pussy

S: FUCK! THIS IS SO SO GOOD, AHHHHHHH
S: FUCK ME HARDER, ARGHHHHHH
S: YOUR DICK IS BIGGER AND HARDER, OHHHHHHH
S: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, IS SO FUCKING GOOD, OUCHHHHH

After 10 minutes of hard pumping and I felt her coming again but I didn’t stop punishing this horny bitch. I fuck her harder and deeper, is so fucking tiring but I cannot stop now. then I turn her over and doggy fuck her pussy.

S: I LOVE DOGGY, ARGHHHHH
S: I AM YOUR FUCKING BITCH, AHHHHHHH
S: SO DEEP INSIDE MY PUSSY NOW, OHHHHH
S: FUCK, FUCK, I AM COMING NOW, COMING NOW! AHHHHHH
S: ARGHHHHHHHHHH
S: IS SO FUCKING GOOD

She came and her body slumped onto the bed and I grabbed her butt up and withdraw my dick from her pussy and spread her love juice on my dick and slowly insert my dick into her virgin ass. Is so tight, I can only put in slowly as I don’t wanna hurt and frightened her off. My dick slowly disappears into her ass and left it there to let her ass get use to getting fuck for the first time. Took me a few minutes to put my dick totally into her ass and is really tight and gripping my dick so hard. Luckily, with her overflowing love juice to act as lube, I managed to pick her cherry ass. Hahaha. Then I picked up the dildo from the bed and inserted fully into her pussy and turn it to the maximum vibration.

S: fuck, this is good, so fucking good, ahhhhhh
Me: pain?
S: yes, but it really feels good, ohhhhhhhh
Me: I told you, you will like it, hahaha
S: dick in my ass, didlo in my mouth, this is so new to me, ahhhhhhh

I pick the pace and fuck her cherry ass faster and she is enjoying the abuses I am giving her now. what a slut! I slapped her butt cheeks till both turned red with my palm prints. Hahaha. I stop slapping her butt and pull her hair back hard like riding rodeo. Women are funny animal; they love it when men pull their hair hard when fucking. After a few minutes of fucking her ass, I got bored and quickly withdraw my dick and ran to the bathroom to wash my dick cleanly. When I got back, she still in the same position and I removed the dildo from her pussy and rammed my rock-hard dick into pussy.

S: YES, YES, I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE HARDERRRRRRRR!
S: AHHHHHHHHH
S: HMMMMMMM
S: OMG! OMG! YOU ARE STILL SO HARD AND BIG! HAAAAAAAAAAA

I savagely fuck her pussy for another 10 minutes and felt my balls tingling.

Me: I am coming, ahhhhhh
S: ME TOO, ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AHHHHHHH
S: DON’T FUCKING STOP NOWWWWWWWWWW, ARGHHHHHHHHH
S: I AM COMING NOWWWWWWW, OHHHHHHHHH

I don’t know what came into my mind, I looked right into Sharon’s eyes and just kept fucking her and came all inside her pussy. I slowly withdraw my dick from her pussy and saw one of the best cream-pie I ever saw. I scooped my cum and fed her and she licked my fingers like lollipop.

S: fuck, is so intense
Me: did you feel it?
S: you crazy, you came inside me!
Me: hahahaha, small head took over big head
S: what if?
Me: I think you won’t
S: hope so
Me: hope so too, hahaha
S: but I like it when you shot inside me, the feeling is out of this world
Me: hahahaha
S: can you help me wash up? My lower body is numb now, my pussy sensitive, my ass sore.
Me: no problem
S: now I understood what you said earlier
Me: what!?
S: anal sex is fun and I might want more next time
Me: see, I am right

I got up from the bed and carry Sharon to the bathroom and took a quick shower and hit the sack. It was a tiring and fruitful day for both of us.
Old 19-03-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kYdeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More of Sharon please!!!
Old 19-03-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Time: Boring weekday

I was bored and went downstairs to smoke as smoking is prohibited inside the office building. While I was smoking and browsing my phone, a Viber message came.

Ting: hi, how are you?
Me: hi, wow, is being awhile you message me
Ting: then why you didn’t message me?
Me: hahaha, I am afraid you think otherwise
Ting: hahaha, what are you doing now?
Me: smoking below my office building, you?
Ting: I am on day off for 3 days
Me: any plans?
Ting: no plan
Me: where are you now?
Ting: home
Me: wanna meet up?
Ting: ok, what time?
Me: send me your exact location and I will go pick you up, might reach you within an hour
Ting: great!
Me: please pack your swimsuits and some clothing
Ting: where are you bringing me to?
Me: hahaha, don’t worry, I won’t kidnap you
Ting: ok, I go pack up now, seeya
Me: ok, seeya

My boring day change instantly into an exciting day and I am so looking forward to it. Immediately, I instructed my driver to pick me up from the smoking area and also instructed my staff that I will be away for a few days. When my driver came, I told him to give me the car and setup the in-car GPS to pick Ting up. My driver happily obeys to my instructions and commute home by jeepney. It took me almost 1.5 hour to arrive at Ting house as the road leading to her is very narrow so I stop outside and Viber Ting.

Me: hey, I am outside by the main road
Ting: ok, I am coming out now, hang on

I waited for 10 minutes and saw Ting walking out with a backpack and 2 bottles of C-2 iced tea. She was wearing tank top and mini skirt which show much of her legs. She got into my car and passed me the iced tea.

Ting: where is your driver?
Me: is just you and me, I don’t want others to disturb us
Ting: good! Hehehe
Me: ready, let’s go
Ting: where are we going?
Me: Nasugbu
Ting: wow, great
Me: I know you like beach, me too
Ting: hooray, finally I can wear my new bikinis
Me: you should try skinny dipping
Ting: hmmmm

I drove and we chat on our way to Nasugbu. Nasugbu is a beach resort I like as is not far from Manila and the beach is beautiful and peaceful especially during non-peak period. The drive there was uneventful and an evil idea crept into my mind.

Me: I am gonna stop at the next rest area, I wanna go pee and buy some snacks
Ting: ok

I stop at the next rest stop and went to the toilet and bought 2 bags full of snacks and some soft drinks and went back into my car. I slowly drove out of the rest area and look around the road as is a weekday so not many vehicles traveling this road. I just wanna make sure my evil plan can come true, then I unzip my jeans and took my dick out. Ting was shock by my action and stare at my dick and I can see she is swallowing her saliva and trying her best to curb her craving for my dick. Hahahaha. I grabbed her head and push it towards my dick.

Me: suck it
Ting: here? Now?
Ting: but I am shy and is broad daylight
Me: don’t worry, my car windows are fully tinted and today not many vehicles on the road
Ting: but I am afraid
Me: once in our life, we must do some crazy shits
Ting: hmmm
Me: come on, just suck it

She obediently sat closer to me and bend down and started sucking my dick. I believed this is gonna be a mind-blowing experience for both of us as is gonna be Ting first experience in public as for me, is gonna be the first time I get a BJ while driving in the day.

Ting muffled: please drive carefully
Me: don’t worry, I will not drive fast
Ting muffled: I am still shy
Me: just suck me till come in your mouth

She obeys my instruction and started giving me her best BBBJ. Her saliva begins to flow freely and there a wet patch in front of my jeans. Is been a few days I release my soldiers and I hope I can release them before we arrive in Nasugbu. After more than 20 minutes, I felt my balls tingling and know I am gonna shoot soon.

Me: I am coming soon
Ting muffled: hmmm, come in my mouth, I wanna taste it again
Me: coming now

I came all and Ting didn’t stop sucking my dick and milking all my cum like a hungry baby drinking milk. When she knows I shot all in her mouth, she swallowed it all and sat upright and give me a happy and seductive smile.

Ting: many days no sex?
Me: yes, why
Ting: your cum is so thick and yummy. I miss it
Me: hahaha, I will give you more
Ting: you need help from me to zip up your jeans
Me: yes, please

Ting lean forward and zip up my jeans and we continue our journey to Nasugbu.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1